Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hi divas
We finally finished the 8oz jar of BSP from 2011 :look:

The sad part is the new 4oz jar I purchased from Target doesn't smell as delicious as that one. Did they change the scent?

*cackles at 2011*:giggle:

That's how long I've had this jar of Jasmine.:look:

I personally think when you get it directly from Oyin, it has that extra little something, especially since it's massed produced for Target.

I'll let you know when I use this jar of Whipped Pudding I got from Sally.

*cackles at 2011*:giggle: That's how long I've had this jar of Jasmine.:look:

I personally think when you get it directly from Oyin, it has that extra little something, especially since it's massed produced for Target.

@IDareT'sHair
I thought about that. I guess I'll have to get a jar directly from Oyin 'cause we not feeling the scent of this jar. I mean I had the last jar for so long and the delicious scent lasted to the end.

Hi ladies!

It is cold up here too...

I wanted a qredew handheld steamer. It is back ordered for a while and it is $69.

I saw a yt vid where the girl used the Conair Hand-Held Fabric Steamer instead. I bought it for $16.99. I like it. I used it to detangle a 3 day old twist out. I steamed, detangled, applied CR twist butter, then twist. I saved $50+.

Finally used the last of my UFD Curly Magic. I have 2 1/2 bottles of the Sweet Soul Magic Curl Stimulator but since she's no longer making products, I'll be scratching these off my favorite gels and sticking with

Kinky Curly Curling Custard on occasion and Xtreme Wet Line Gel for the win.

My x2 Hydrasilica Tea Spritz came today. Also My Loux. (x1 BM Coconut & x1 Bel Nouvo DC'er)

Everything is back ups and/or back ups to the back ups.

So now I'm waiting on:
Target (KBB)
Texture Me Natural
Jakeala

My scrunchies arrived today along with two spray bottles from Amazon.

Think I'm just waiting for Ebonicurls and Texture Me Natural now. Think I'm going to grab some Soultanicals and Bekura this week too.

Rather than buy those cheapies at Vitacost I've decided to reup on my teas. Its where I bought them in the first place. I also plan to buy some bamboo tea from Relaxed Hair Health/Bamboo Tea.

Back