Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@flyygirlll2 @rileypak
Ya'll got me re-thinking that 16oz Jar M-Day purchase.:ohwell:

I just really don't want to have to complain again about them messing that DC up. I have to use my coupon before end of April so I'm definitely not waiting until M-Day. If she carried it in salon size, I'd grab like 2-3 of those and be set with not worrying about that DC for a long while.
As you can see, it hasn't deterred me fully from purchasing but it's just tiresome to have to complain. I will [don't get me wrong] but it's an ordeal I'd rather skip.

@rileypak
I hear you and I don't blame you. :up:

Imma hafta' wait until she offers something greater than 25% which is what I have in "Points"

I do have an 8oz jar in my Hattache Cart and may keep it their to try to avoid consistency issues.

@rileypak
And then we can compare notes on how to deal with SSKs.

Yes cause right now they have me ready to cut it all off sometimes :lachen:

I think a lot of mine have to do with scab hair on my nape catching my natural hair. I have about 0.5-1 inch of really weird hair in a few places on my nape and those places normally suffer the most SSKs. I'm trying to gradually trim them off so I don't lose too much length (when I get into the scissors, I usually take off about 0.25" plus any splits I can see). The natural sections in my crown and front don't suffer from nearly as many as my nape. Despite my frustration dealing with them sometimes, I'm excited nonetheless to learn

@Beamodel

If you decide to relax pm me if you want this Affirm stuff I have. Pay for Shipping and I'll ship it to you.

I think I had just reupped on some 5n1 and the Preservo etc...before I decided to stop.

I'll look to see what I have.

Thanks Hun, I still have my huge tub lol. After straightening my hair today, I'm convinced I'm going back for sure. I'm about to go to a festival. It's so humid and beautiful outside. I can't even wear it hanging because it will puff up. I have it in a side pony. I'm missing my hair just hanging without reverting or puffing up.

@MileHighDiva

Okay, I used CJ Repair me. When it was in my hair, my hair felt super soft. I was in disbelief that it was a "protein" treatment. But when I rinsed it out, my hair didn't feel soft anymore. It felt normal though.

In comparison to komaza, I like the Komaza protein slightly better. When I'm rinsing out Komaza, I can literally feel the product sucked into my strands. They feel strong and hydrated at the same time.

I will continue to rotate the CJ Repaur me. It's a good product but I like Komaza a smidge more.

@MileHighDiva

Okay, I used CJ Repair me. When it was in my hair, my hair felt super soft. I was in disbelief that it was a "protein" treatment. But when I rinsed it out, my hair didn't feel soft anymore. It felt normal though.

In comparison to komaza, I like the Komaza protein slightly better. When I'm rinsing out Komaza, I can literally feel the product sucked into my strands. They feel strong and hydrated at the same time.

I will continue to rotate the CJ Repaur me. It's a good product but I like Komaza a smidge more.
Than you for the review, Ms. @Beamodel!

@rileypak I picked up x2 "Condition Me Softly" I saw in PayPal it said a x2-x3 week wait for shipping.

Usually her shipping during the bogof is at least 2 weeks and thats business days, not calendar. I keep the Condition Me in the bathroom so I can remember to use it for prepoo'n. If I dont I'll have to dig it out of the stash.

I tried the amla leave in and moisture cream again earlier in the year and finally just gave them to my fiance( great ingredients, just too heavy for me). Her preservative game is strong because they smell the same since I bought them and that was a year ago. I always wonder why she only does the Condition Me for limited times. I really like it.

My Jakeala Hair Milk came today. Smells Delicious:love:. I got Vanilla Cake.

@curlyhersheygirl thinner weight similar to ST's Strawberry Coils, I think you'd like it.

I notice at the end of the Ingredients list is Lemon Extract.

I don't want no mess nah,:mwahahafire: cause I think I really like it.

When I make my next order, Imma try to request w/o Lemon Extract.

Last edited:
I'm finding my natural hair really is a fan of honey (my relaxed hair didn't really respond well).
Is 20% off Bekura worth it to grab some YAM? Or should I not bother and just dive into Jakaela Honey Sweet Thang?

@rileypak

Good Question.

But Bekura seldom (if ever) goes above 20%. I think you should have/try them both (strictly for research purposes, of course). :brainy:

Both very interesting products in their own right.

Last edited:
Next time I get Jakeala's Hair Milk, I will order it w/o Lemon Extract (even though it's way at the bottom, I don't want to take any chances).

I just remember while looking at another Thread, that I have a SD's order out there. I had forgotten all about that.

Probably because I don't buy that much of it, but that order completely slipped my mind.

Back