Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@flyygirlll2

I love braids. That's the only "weave" that I am comfortable wearing. I install my braids myself though so I know how tight/loose to braid.

As of matter of fact, I plan on putting some box braids in really soon so I can forget about my hair. I'm hoping that will slow my urg down to relax it. But it probably won't... I think my mind is pretty made up. It's just a matter of when I plan on doing it.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to do this texture me natural sale. I do love a BOGOFF :look:

I still have products from the last one. Good ingredients. I only love the condition me. I gave my fiance the amla leave in and moisture cream. He loves them. Too heavy for me.

Long shipping though. Hopefully she ships in 10 business days. Usually that during a sale.

Ordered the new deep conditioner and condition me Softly. I loveeeeeeeee her ingredients. Maybe I'll try the other items in the winter.

I still have products from the last one. Good ingredients. I only love the condition me. I gave my fiance the amla leave in and moisture cream. He loves them. Too heavy for me.

Long shipping though. Hopefully she ships in 10 business days. Usually that during a sale.

Ordered the new deep conditioner and condition me Softly. I loveeeeeeeee her ingredients. Maybe I'll try the other items in the winter.

I went ahead and purchased the rinse out and the DC. I almost grabbed the Moisture Cream but changed my mind.
The ingredients do look awesome. Hopefully the formulation is on point for my hair.

Made some purchases today :look:. Got the SM Hi-pro gel and mask. Headed over to Sally's and got Kera Minerals DC, clips, applicator bottles, condition caps. Placed an order with Jakaela got Dope DC, Sweet Thang, Beau Vert, Silky Oil, Down There Soap. I think that's it.

Hair stayed straight for 2 weeks. I could prob go another week, but I know my scalp will be :angry2:. So I'll wash this weekend.

@Shay72
Time to Face it Sis. :look:

Shay-Shay cannot "do" cheap.:angry2: Stop wasting your money and gone & get your Haul on!:drunk:

@divachyk
Good to know about BM.:yep:

Gurl, I love that Naturalista Juicy Leave-In.:cloud9: What did you get?
I know, right! I'm almost through with this mess. Finished a V05 and have 2 left. Finished a hemp seed oil, no back up. Purchased some Juices & Berries from Target yesterday.

Didn't even notice that. Well that's great, package withdrawal will be put off to just before the M-Day sales when I'll purchase a little more. I noticed last night the bottles shelf in the mini is pretty much full :lachen:

@rileypak

*Cracks Knuckles*:toocool:
Yep. The Old Package Withdraw Syndrome has been derailed a little longer.:look:

I bet that Mini Fridge is on Bust.:eek:

My Hairveda Shipped. Jakeala should arrive any day.

Waiting on: My Loux, TMN.

OT: Lovin' ST'icals Molasses Reconstruct

@rileypak
I like this ST'icals Molasses so much, I think Imma pick up a 16oz Jar (depending on her M-Day discount) and that's probably all I will get from ST'icals.

That's awesome!
I'm considering grabbing another jar of it when I use this 40% off coupon I got during the Easter or birthday sale or whatever this last sale was. Going to grab another of the Monoi DC and the Molasses DC. I don't think I'm going to wait for the sale.

@MileHighDiva @rileypak

I was just glad it wasn't BM or Bel Nouvo.:look:

He said they are going to be offering a lot more Lines/Products in the very near future.:grin:

I told him about LHCF and how much we love My Loux and that we are waiting on their M-Day Sale.:dighole:

I can't wait! They'd be on point with more lines, because they offer sales more frequently than Hattache.

I don't want to risk sale time inconsistencies so the VIP discount will have to do for my next purchase in another week or two. I think I have enough love perks too but I'm going to hold on to them.

@rileypak

Good Point. Maybe she'll have a Flash or something before then.

Hmph. Her 'Middle Name' is Inconsistencies. And she is the Queen of Inconsistencies.

Back