Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I still need to grab some lemongrass EO too.

My fingers are getting twitchy. I want a satin lined turban (looking at you @divachyk :p) or maybe a cute headband or something or maybe more Snappees...

@rileypak, I love my turban! I've received so many compliments. I ordered 2 more. I even ordered from Caheez. Can't wait to receive those. I'm turban crazy right now.

I just realized that I didn't get an order confirmation for my Hydrasilica mist. I have to wait until I get home to check PayPal and my bank account to see if the payment was deducted. Of course, it is sold out now :(

My Hairveda all came today *YAY*

However, I am x2 of my Hydrasilica Tea Spritz. There was no note in the package saying it would be arriving later.

Everything else looks great!

@Beamodel
Before I moved to Handmade Naturals I used several Alba Botanica conditioners as well as others: Beauty Without Cruelty, AO's, Nature's Gate, Millcreek, J/A/S/O/N, Avalon Organics, some Giovanni etc...please let us know how it performs.

Have you tried that Alba one before? I'm not sure if I will try it for tomorrow's wash or wait another two weeks. Tomorrow I will be trying CJ repair me. And since that's a new product to me, I don't want to use two new things at the same time.

@rileypak Hmmm.. The only conditioner that has worked for me from SSI was the Coco Argan Conditioner that came in the Sprout Box last year.

The DC's from the line I have tried didn't do much for my hair either. I do however like the Cramberry Cocktail and Coco Cream leave in though.

What makes you like this conditioner?

- Super slippy. I mean ridiculously slippy. Thin texture let me finger detangle but I also used too much thinking I needed a lot before I'd even applied it to my hair.
- My hair became really soft as I showered with it in and once I rinsed it out it remained that way.
- It made my curls pop like crazy.
This is the first SSI conditioner I've tried but it was pretty nice for a (co-cleanse/quick condition) session.

I'm curious, how have the SSI conditioners treated your hair?

Last edited:
That SSI Pomegranate Curl Quenching Conditioner is :drool:

I love the shescentit line. it could seriously be BAE, i just dont like the bottles.

That cranberry leave in , I can apply on naked hair and have it dry supple and soft. BOO thang!! I just need a good sale for mothers day. The Green Tea milk is good. The coconut sorbet is great for prepoo and detangling. I want it all.

I do have the green tea gel that I used once. I think its about 95 % full, It wasnt half bad at all , its just , I'm heavy handed. theres no way I can use that gel for a Washngo. Its rare that I twist in the spring/summer so, it might be there for a good couple of months, lol.

Im wondering how the sister company Curl Origin is going to play out. I liked my one item but I'm not down for the shea butter and coconut ingredients. Show a sista some variety without aloe , cococnut , and shea. :-/

Back