Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Really? Why don't they update the site then? That's unacceptable.

@curlyhersheygirl
It really is:angry2:. And once again, I had my hopes up!:nono:

I did get: Curls Milkshake (1st time trying) I had this a couple times and ended up swapping it.

So this time I will actually try it. And also a back up of Donna Marie's Hair Whip.

The APB ginger lotion is really nice. It's the same consistency as SSI coco LI and very moisturizing. I actually like it better than the regular hair lotion.
I still need to try the cupuacu and peach ones that I have.
@curlyhersheygirl

This is really good to know. Thanks Girl.:hug2:

I am still waiting on my 1st HV Order to arrive:
x2 Whipped Clouds
x2 Whipped Ends
x4 Moist 24/7

Then I am waiting on x2 orders
x3 Hydrasilica Tea Spritz
x3 MoistPRO

All have shipped. The 1st order was suppose to arrive today, but hasn't moved via USPS.

I'm so frustrated.:angry2:

However, I did get a couple packages today, so Package Withdraw is still being kept at bay.:whip:

I use Now Peppermint Essential Oil for my minty needs. I think I grabbed it from the grocery store or Whole Foods when I bought it. I've had it for almost 3 years now and it's still as minty and tingly as ever.
@rileypak
Thanks. I'll pick some up when I head out in a bit.

@curlyhersheygirl @flyygirlll2

I know! Problems of being a PJ...

Ms. T got me out here ready to hunt down some DB CLTC. I haven't used it since 2013 or 2014. I liked it but it was too heavy for my relaxed hair at the time. I'm curious how it will do on my mostly natural hair now. :scratchchin:
I've never tried it but it looks really nice. I may get some from Hattache during the sale.

@curlyhersheygirl Yep. :yep:

What @rileypak said. Any Health Food Store will have a ton of EO's and they're fairly inexpensive. I also got: Eucalyptus, Spearmint, Tea Tree & Rosemary.:look:

@rileypak I tried DB's CLTHC as a Relaxed Head and while heavy, at the time, it did perform well. :love:

I am curious to see how it does as a Natural. @curlyhersheygirl I really think you would like it.

@flyygirlll2 Packages, Smackages! :lick: Never wanna be fully in Package Withdraw. All x3 of my HV orders should be here today. Not sure about SD's?

Back