Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@rileypak
Now you got me wanting to try APB's Cleansing Conditioner. Will make sure I add that to my Fall List.

From what I'm reading....I hope she decides to put it back in a Jar.

Maybe she should offer a choice for packaging of folks just request it. That jar offered too much room for contamination for me. Heck I did get water in a few jars and was mad about it. I been requesting mine in bottles cause I ain't got time for no jars lol

My HV is moving on up through USPS and should arrive tomorrow.

I notice it's coming out of NC instead of MD (so they must be using a Fulfillment Center).

My AveYou Shipped.

I read several posts talmbout buying HV's MoistPRO?:censored:

Lemme go see what's up with that.:angry2:

I forgot that I said I would report back on how the emu oil mix worked for me so here it is.

I had some postpartum shedding that thinned my edges out a bit. I did see some improvement there but nothing out of the ordinary.
The biggest improvements I saw were with my scalp and the condition of my hair. My scalp had the tendency to get sensitive at times. Whenever that happened I would take ibuprofen to alleviate that. I didn't have any sensitivity at all during the past three months. Also my hair required less product and stayed moisturized longer. My detangling sessions were slightly reduced using the same LI's from before.

I think that emu oil does offer benefits so I will keep using my mix. I'm not sure if my results would've been improved had I used it straight so I await the reviews of others.

I've been thinking about picking up some emu oil. Would you mind sharing what you mixed the emu oil with? TIA!

I forgot that I said I would report back on how the emu oil mix worked for me so here it is.

I had some postpartum shedding that thinned my edges out a bit. I did see some improvement there but nothing out of the ordinary.
The biggest improvements I saw were with my scalp and the condition of my hair. My scalp had the tendency to get sensitive at times. Whenever that happened I would take ibuprofen to alleviate that. I didn't have any sensitivity at all during the past three months. Also my hair required less product and stayed moisturized longer. My detangling sessions were slightly reduced using the same LI's from before.

I think that emu oil does offer benefits so I will keep using my mix. I'm not sure if my results would've been improved had I used it straight so I await the reviews of others.

I got my HV order today. I didn't get anything from the current sale.

@curlyhersheygirl

You got those Whipped Gelly's right?

All I need to round out my stash is a couple Sitrinillah's and some CoCasta.

The skrange thang is.....I looked at just about everything and the Lemon Peel and the Orange Peel and wonder why I have never had a problem with Hairveda's products?

It is very skrange.

@IDareT'sHair
Yes just the whipped jelly.
I thought about getting some cocasta as well but changed my mind.

I didn't know that Jakeala made the parfait differently from the earlier batches.
I love very whipped butters. They work better on my hair.
Did it performs differently?

Just used up a jar of Fantasia IC polishing gel and cracked open a mid size jar of Eco Styling gel. I love them both but the eco gives me a better hold and the IC gel gives me a softer hold. Sometimes I mix them to get the perfect hold.

Back