Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl

It actually allowed me to order it the 1st time, but when my products arrived it wasn't in there with a line drawn through the receipt saying it was OOS.

So, hopefully this time....:look:

OT: Think I mentioned this before, used up x1 Cocasta Oil (have x1 back-up) Moved on to Jardin Oil.
@IDareT'sHair
O I see. That was inconvenient.
Well then I hope you get it this time.
I looked at the ingredients and they're pretty good. I just never got that one. The peach hair milk was always in my stash back in the day. I just never got it again once I discovered other stuff.

I looked at the ingredients and they're pretty good. I just never got that one. The peach hair milk was always in my stash back in the day. I just never got it again once I discovered other stuff.

@curlyhersheygirl

Yes, the Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Crème is pretty good. I think you would like it.

And the Shea Butter one. I think I tried the Peach once.

I know the Daily Conditioners were all the rage back in the day.

I see now they have a lot of difference fragrances in the daily.

I tried the Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner :nono:. Sucked all the moisture out of my hair. I will be giving both bottles to a girl at my job.

@Shay72
Time to Face it Sis. :look:

Shay-Shay cannot "do" cheap.:angry2: Stop wasting your money and gone & get your Haul on!:drunk:

Sorry I was MIA it smells like her signature scent.
Received my Naturalista Cosmetics today. Can't wait to use it.
@divachyk
Good to know about BM.:yep:

Gurl, I love that Naturalista Juicy Leave-In.:cloud9: What did you get?

@IDareT'sHair Hey T. I was doing some housework yesterday. Logged on, fangas started itching and I had to back away. Quick!

I wish I paid a little bit more attention to APB. Didn't realize they were closing for a month. Not that I need anything. Hair is still straight, and doing well. Almost want to see if I can go 3 weeks :look: but I know my scalp will be on fire before the end of next week.

Back