Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl

I Do!:giggle: At least I did finish up all my Enzo and Fleurtzy.

And yasss...I am sad to see them go. And unfortunately Mission;Condition will be right behind it.:crybaby:

@curlyhersheygirl
Sounds nice. I wish I could use Citrus-y Stuff without:burnup: I know Brownie loved NG"s Lemon Detox.

I know the feeling of using something the 1st time and immediately want a back up and a back up to the back up.:laugh: It's Scary.
@IDareT'sHair
This has no citrus it's lemongrass. Do you have a reaction to that as well?

This has no citrus it's lemongrass. Do you have a reaction to that as well?

@curlyhersheygirl
Whenever I see "Lemon" anything, I tend to KIM. :look:

Have you thought about an M-Day list? I need to hit up Hattache again and see what's up.

I need to come up with a really good list.

After putting all that stuff away yesterday, I shouldn't participate in anything. It was actually quite frightful to be honest with you.:eek2:

@IDareT'sHair
Yeah I hear ya about AO conditioners. I may have 1 GPB left from way back when so I'll pull that out soon to use.

I understand. If I had a reaction like you do I would be very cautious as well. You just can't play with stuff like that.

I haven't thought about a list yet. My lists are always dependent upon the sales themselves. For instance I wouldn't be moved to purchase any refreshers or LI's unless there is a bogo deal in conjunction with a %off.
For all other items the % off dictates what I'll get 'cause I never need anything.

$9 wasn't bad. For some reason that line never interested me.

@curlyhersheygirl

Me Either, if the Troof be told. But that $8-9 Dollas and Free Shipping got to me. Those bottles are small tho'. I'd never purchase it full price.

I was eyeing that Lemon Detox Mask too but I just bought a scalp treatment so I'll wait. Yeah I figure I might as well wait until MD for APB. I don't have an immediate "need" for anything from there right now anyway. I was thinking Hattache fell off the face of the earth since I haven't heard a peep from them in a while.

@flyygirlll2
Yeah, I just emailed them. I was also over there making a Hattache Cart. I noticed BRB's Pumpkin Hair went skyrocketed to $19.99.

I'm glad I have a few in my Stash. That is terrible.

I used a little Entwine Crème Rinse as a Final R/O. It has a non-intrusive light floral scent.

Lord knows I hate "Floral" but this one is super light.

What I do know now is, I'll hafta' cover this up with another product.

@curlyhersheygirl

I Do!:giggle: At least I did finish up all my Enzo and Fleurtzy.

And yasss...I am sad to see them go. And unfortunately Mission;Condition will be right behind it.:crybaby:

@curlyhersheygirl
Sounds nice. I wish I could use Citrus-y Stuff without:burnup: I know Brownie loved NG"s Lemon Detox.

I know the feeling of using something the 1st time and immediately want a back up and a back up to the back up.:laugh: It's Scary.

I sure do miss Fleurtzy sigh.

Back