Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

So from Hairveda I have coming:
x2 Whipped Ends Hydration
x2 9oz Whipped Clouds
x4 Moist 24/7

I don't have Delivery info yet, but want to keep it skrait in my Head.:spinning:

@rileypak
It's always nice to have a back up. :giggle:

I'm a firm believer to always have a back up to the back up. :look:

I read others using this as a Pre-Poo Rx, but I haven't tried it this way.

I plan to try it as a leave-in at some point in the future on a day when I can use LRC Shake and Go with it.

I had to trim SSKs last night and I could only do one section. I would have been 100% natural last night if I hadn't stopped myself :lachen:
My patience began to run real thin and I knew it was time to step back from the scissors. I did keep from cutting any length and stuck to SSKs only. They just seemed to go on and on though :ohwell:

I made a Sally Cart because I thought I had read in another post someplace that Jessicurl had B1G1 Free, made my cart but it didn't reflect that savings.:look:

I also made a Cart with Mielle's Avocado Hair Milk. Failed to hit PayNah.:eek:

But I do want something? Just not sure what........?:drunk:

I'm currently awaiting 5 packages :look: :curtain:

Thanks for the Sally's Code @IDareT'sHair :hug2:
It may have not been a lot but anything helps lol.

I ended up getting ....
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioner
Reshma Henna Semi-Permanent Color Burgundy
Silk Elements Pre-Cleanse Scalp Treatment
Good Hair Days Magic-Grip Hairpins

Idk if I will get any APB. I still have the cart but I might end up waiting until her MD sale instead.

I'm currently awaiting 5 packages :look: :curtain:I ended up getting ....
Mielle Organics Babassu Oil and Mint Deep Conditioner
Reshma Henna Semi-Permanent Color Burgundy
Silk Elements Pre-Cleanse Scalp Treatment
Good Hair Days Magic-Grip Hairpins
Idk if I will get any APB. I still have the cart but I might end up waiting until her MD sale instead.
@flyygirlll2
Nice "wait" List. 5 packages!:love:

Wish the discount code woulda' been more Sis.:ohwell:

Yeah, I think @curlyhersheygirl and I decided to wait on APB until M-Day too.:yep:

@curlyhersheygirl
And I have a couple Lotions sitting in a Cart.:look: I prolly won't get them tho'.
@IDareT'sHair
I just rinsed the lemon detox mask out of my hair and OMG :drool: This was the first time I tried it.
My scalp feels so good and there is still a slight tingle going on. I immediately put 2 jars in a cart.
I'm trying to talk myself out of getting it now but I'm not sure yet.

@IDareT'sHair
:lol: You know me so well.

@curlyhersheygirl

I Do!:giggle: At least I did finish up all my Enzo and Fleurtzy.

And yasss...I am sad to see them go. And unfortunately Mission;Condition will be right behind it.:crybaby:

I just rinsed the lemon detox mask out of my hair and OMG :drool: This was the first time I tried it.
My scalp feels so good and there is still a slight tingle going on. I immediately put 2 jars in a cart. I'm trying to talk myself out of getting it now but I'm not sure yet.
@curlyhersheygirl
Sounds nice. I wish I could use Citrus-y Stuff without:burnup: I know Brownie loved NG"s Lemon Detox.

I know the feeling of using something the 1st time and immediately want a back up and a back up to the back up.:laugh: It's Scary.

Back