Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@rileypak
I don't have that problem, because I'm using it while Rinsing and then DC'ing directly after that.

So, any potential "stiffness" would be re-moisturized during the DC'ing process.

Ahhh ok. I usually only pre-poo with it. Don't think I've ever added it to a DC that I can remember.

VF leaves my hair super soft when I overnight with it. And that scent! :drool:

@rileypak & @IDareT'sHair I seal with vatika frosting or homemade CO during the summer since I do a lot of cowashing and water rinsing. That seems to keep my hair balanced.

I've found that all CO are not the same. The only commercial CO I can seal with is the parachute brand. All those organic, this and that pressed CO that can be found in Whole Foods etc. make my hair crunchy when I use it to seal with.

@IDareT'sHair
I grew up using CO on my hair regularly and never had an issue. I have no idea how my grandparents made it but that version always gave great results. The commercial ones never worked for except the one I mentioned and that one comes from India I believe.

As you said, stick with what works.

I honestly was surprised to get a shipping notice.
@curlyhersheygirl
Gurl.....:look:

And I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten anything. I ordered before I even knew there was going to be a Sale.:look:

I know my stuff is 'jigged up':angry2: because I double-paid and then wanted them to deduct the cost of the stuff I bought (or tried to buy yesterday). :eek:

So, I kinda messed it up for myself, so I am willing to wait until Monday.

I grew up using CO on my hair regularly and never had an issue. I have no idea how my grandparents made it but that version always gave great results. The commercial ones never worked for except the one I mentioned and that one comes from India I believe.

As you said, stick with what works.

@curlyhersheygirl

Early in my HHJ, I used Parachute, but girl, I almost broke my arm tryna' get it out of the bottle.:laugh:

@curlyhersheygirl
Gurl.....:look:

And I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten anything. I ordered before I even knew there was going to be a Sale.:look:

I know my stuff is 'jigged up':angry2: because I double-paid and then wanted them to deduct the cost of the stuff I bought (or tried to buy yesterday). :eek:

So, I kinda messed it up for myself, so I am willing to wait until Monday.
@IDareT'sHair
That's right. I forgot about the whole double pay thing. They may want to make sure all their ducks are in a row before shipping out your stuff. Waiting till Monday is a good idea.

@IDareT'sHair Nothing much. I still have an APB cart but I haven't hit Paynah yet either. I wanted to try Mielle Organics DC but I don't have a coupon for Sally's.

I might wash my hair tommorow. My Hair Therapy Wrap and Alter Ego Garlic Hot Oil Treatment from Amazon should be here tomorrow.

Back