Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl

I just ordered x3 of the L-I's. When they get here I'll send the Kidz one to try.:look: They already shipped.

I looked at some YT videos as well as the True Thread here. I think the L-I gets the best reviews although some of their other products weren't trending that bad either.
@IDareT'sHair
You didnt have to do that, thanks. You're spoiling them lol.

@BrownBetty
Wish I 'could' take credit for the Sweet Honey Hair Thang da' remix, but I got doing that from @curlyhersheygirl and I think @Beamodel and a few other posters were already mixing it.:grouphug:

I just hopped on it, because I had jar and I had a jar of Dope. Then, I began just mixing it with other things.:giggle:

Even though it's little different from Bekura's YAM, for me, in my opinion, it is kinda like it.

I know others disagree, so that's just my own opinion on it, I still think it's some-what 'similar'.:look:

And it's Fun to Play in the Goooo:lick:

Yea I've only ever tried the sweet honey thang mixed. I never tried it as a stand alone and wasn't interested in doing it as such.

I'm glad many love it mixed into other DC's. To me it inhances DC's to the fullest. Good Stuff!!!

@MileHighDiva, transitioning without big chop if I can hold out that long. I don't live near Tampa so no, I haven't. Would love to check her out though. She seems to be on point from her IG.

@IDareT'sHair, I actually kept my hair out (well, in a bun). I leave the bun in for a few days before re-doing it. I don't have the energy for daily manipulation.

Why do I think you're in or near Tampa?

Just heard about the Made Beautiful line and read the thread. I may give it a try.

@Shay72
When you get it.....:look:Please give me a review. I especially like the fact that they are 12-13 ounces.

Wow mines came from Amazon and it was packed in a box with packing stuff around the box.
@Beamodel

Mine was in a Thin Plastic Sleeve. I am not happy about the way it shipped.

I just hope it works okay after being thrown all around by USPS.:angry2:

Ordered the apalus brush last night, should arrive tomorrow. Got a $5 Target gift card so will probably get the SM hi-pro mask.

@Golden75

I see you tryna' get back on your game.:hug2: Did you get your Brush in Pink or Black?

@IDareT'sHair My brush came in a box and was bubble wrapped. Hopefully everything works fine, I know I would be irked too.

I haven't touched my hair in a few days but it still feels soft and fluffy. I think the combination of SSI Cranberry Cocktail and PM SK Serum worked perfectly together. Right now my hair looks like a big cotton cloud :afro: lol.

I hope I bought the PM SK serum. I know I picked up a sample size, just can't remember if I bought it.

Oh okay. Prime is wonderful. It changes your buying habits. It spoils you actually lol.
@Beamodel

I've looked at Prime several times, but never got it. I do have something I use on my Face on Auto-Delivery, but that's about it.

Even though I buy a lot from A-mazon. I should give Prime serious consideration.

OT: I notice the price of the Apalus creeping up on E bay.:eek: #LHCF:laugh:

Last edited:
Back