Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Beamodel Thanks Hun.... This hair is a lot of work! :eek2: Lol. I'm jelly of your hair, it always looks sleek. You have mastered that silk press girl. When I was finished, my DH looked at at my hair and asked if I was done. I told him I was and he said " Oh wow your hair looks huge!" :lachen:

Blow drying using the tension method is tedious for me, so I definitely prefer using the brush.

I know what you mean about it being tedious and time consuming to blow dry with the tension method.

By the way, your Avi is Beautiful

@flyygirlll2 Love the Results. #bighairdon'tcare :love:

Thanks for the review on the temperature. I was unsure about that?

And also what I would use actually on my hair? I thought about using a blow-drying crème? Or just Argan Oil? Still undecided with that.

The good thing is, I was very awkward blow-frying. My Blow-Drying Skills sucked. Even with that Blow dryer stand I wasted money on. Still very awkward (being a Lefty).

So, maybe this tool will help me out.

@Beamodel Thanks again for mentioning this tool. Hopefully, it's what I have been looking for.:kiss:

You are welcome @IDareT'sHair
I would use a serum/heat protectant with the straightening brush.

@curlyhersheygirl
Thanks Hun

I finished APB Blueberry mask. I didn't love it, I won't repurchase,

Today was wash day because I used gel Saturday night on my twist and my whole head was flaky.

Poo: Tgin poo and eden body works cowash

Con: I mixed what I had left of the APB, Tgin honey mask, and Jakeala sweet thing. Left it on for 6 hours because I fell asleep and then had to grocery shop. Smh. My hair was soft and easy to detangle. I used Tgin con as a rinse out.

Leave in: Kinky tresses leave in - I really like this.

I used the butter and oil. I am air drying now. My hair feels nice. I will repurchase Kinky tresses.

@IDareT'sHair - you were spot on about the sweet thing. This will be a great help for this so so con I have! Thanks!

- you were spot on about the sweet thing. This will be a great help for this so so con I have! Thanks!

@BrownBetty
Wish I 'could' take credit for the Sweet Honey Hair Thang da' remix, but I got doing that from @curlyhersheygirl and I think @Beamodel and a few other posters were already mixing it.:grouphug:

I just hopped on it, because I had jar and I had a jar of Dope. Then, I began just mixing it with other things.:giggle:

Even though it's little different from Bekura's YAM, for me, in my opinion, it is kinda like it.

I know others disagree, so that's just my own opinion on it, I still think it's some-what 'similar'.:look:

And it's Fun to Play in the Goooo:lick:

@curlyhersheygirl

Yeah, Saturday when I thought about grabbing another x2 after I made my purchase it was still on Clearance for 9 bucks.

When she sent me the invoice it was $15 each. I went back and looked and it was no longer on Clearance.:look:

I told her to cancel.
@IDareT'sHair
O OK I didn't realize it was a clearance item. I thought she just increased the price. That was unfortunate though. It would've been nice to get them at the clearance price.

O OK I didn't realize it was a clearance item. I thought she just increased the price. That was unfortunate though. It would've been nice to get them at the clearance price.

@curlyhersheygirl

The other 6:eek: were $9.00 and Saturday it was $9 when I made my other purchase.

She took several days to respond to my request to add to that order.

I guess I could have split hairs (no pun intended) with her on the fact, that when I contacted her Saturday it was $9 but I've been riding that $9 AV Coconut Milk Conditioner train a long, long time.:lachen:

@curlyhersheygirl

Surprisingly, that True Leave-In actually kept my hair moist.:eek: I think it has a 'cone':ohwell:

Now I may try the Crème, if it doesn't have 'hold'.:look:

It's interesting because it's in a Tube kinda like KBB's Sweet Ambrosia.

I wonder how their Cleansing Conditioner is?:look:
@IDareT'sHair
That's great. I've never heard of them before so I'll keep my eye on them.

I recently learned that SM's JBCO line contains some soft of cone. It keeps my hair soft too so I'm not worried about it.

@curlyhersheygirl
When you get a chance, down the road, after they use up 50-11 thangs.

I'd really like to know the Kurl-Kidz impressions on True products. :look: (they are B2 G1 Free at Sally)

So, if you ever need a quick. cheap on the ground fix.

Clawd.....Here I am listening to a bunch of little PJ's!:eek:....:lachen:

I recently learned that SM's JBCO line contains some soft of cone. It keeps my hair soft too so I'm not worried about it.

@curlyhersheygirl

I love that Masque. I was using it as a Pre-Rx. And the scent is 'decent'.

I think I swapped out my other jar, but when they have another Sale, Imma definitely pick this up again.

OT: 'True' is uber fragranceful. (Tropical Mango Pina Colada-ish). The other plus for me is that it is 13oz. You know I can run skrait through some products.

@curlyhersheygirl
When you get a chance, down the road, after they use up 50-11 thangs.

I'd really like to know the Kurl-Kidz impressions on True products. :look: (they are B2 G1 Free at Sally)

So, if you ever need a quick. cheap on the ground fix.

Clawd.....Here I am listening to a bunch of little PJ's!:eek:....:lachen:
@IDareT'sHair
LOL They love giving their reviews.

I'll definitely check them out. I like having on the ground options I can readily get my hands on.

I just went to the Sally's webste to check out True. They look very promising. These companies have really stepped their game up. It was so hard to find products on the ground when I went natural 7 years ago.

@curlyhersheygirl

I just ordered x3 of the L-I's. When they get here I'll send the Kidz one to try.:look: They already shipped.

I looked at some YT videos as well as the True Thread here. I think the L-I gets the best reviews although some of their other products weren't trending that bad either.

Hi ladies!

Well I may have to retire the APB Broccoli Hair Creme. My relaxed & early transitioning hair loved it, was moisturized almost instantly and for days. Now my mostly low porosity, mostly natural hair, it's just not enough. My hair just feels okay but not super juicy like I'm used to lately. I'll pass it on to little brother instead.

Back