Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I picked up BN Avocado and Shea hair lotion and the Coco Castor Nectar. I'm debating if I should get APB Whipped Cleansibg Cream. I don't really cowash though.
@flyygirlll2

Lurves Bel Nouvo.:love2:

That Avocado & Shea is some guuuud stuff.:drool: And so is the Coco Castor Nectar.

I thought about ABP's Cleansing Creams too, but if it's in those small jars - no can do.:nono: I didn't bother to look at the ounces though.

I thought about ABP's Cleansing Creams too, but if it's in those small jars - no can do.:nono: I didn't bother to look at the ounces though.
Packaging is now 8 oz. bottles, no longer the 4 oz. jars. I'd been requesting to have mine put into bottles and I guess enough folks asked so she made the change.

I'm debating if I should get APB Whipped Cleansibg Cream. I don't really cowash though.

I'm not a big cowasher either (I absolutely love my shampoo). I figured I can switch some of my water rinses out with a co-cleanse instead though. Just a little boost on occasion.

So here's what I'm waiting on (in no particular order):
AveYou
Monique's Natural Hair Boutique (thinking about adding to that order):angry2:
Beautifully Bamboo
Annabelle's Perfect Blends
Apalus Straightening Brush

The Spurrrt is taunting my fangas to keep going.:angeldevil:.....:eek:

*Package Withdraw is gone be a minute.:look:

Hi ladies! I haven't been in here for a while don't really buy anything:look: and look came here and what do i see PJing buying the straightening brush. i've been lurker that for a minute. So is this Apalus the best brand or cheapest? @IDareT'sHair you still hanging with the natural?

Just catching up. Hang in there @Golden75. :hug2: Sending love and light to you and your family.

I made a couple small APB and Jakeala purchases. From APB I got the Honey Body Glaze, Bamboo Algae Strengthening Mask, Apricot Hazelnut Daily Moisturizer, and Not Petroleum Jelly. From Jakeala I got 2 Down There soaps.

I have some Megatek in my hair right now for some protein. I've used up quite a few things recently, so been pretty much using items from my stash. Not sure my stash will ever be small. I want to try to get it down to 10 items (not sure if possible). :lol:

@flyygirlll2, my rare hair sighting is coming to a close. I can't deal with this mess. It was fun while it lasted. I seriously can't be beating my hair into submission every single day. I don't get up early enough for alladat that foolishness.
For clarification, are you ending your transition, or relaxing? Have you ever heard of and/or gone to this Tampa area stylist? https://www.instagram.com/laidbynish/

@Beamodel @IDareT'sHair I ended up using the Apalus Brush. I had the temp on 360-370 since I just wanted to stretch my hair. I also used Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I might flat iron it but not sure given my patience lol.

Anyway, my hair looks like a blow out which doesn't bother me given that the temp wasn't really high. I just put my hair in two bantu knots and will call it a night. All in all, I do like the brush abs think it's great for those who want to skip blow drying.

image.jpeg

@Beamodel Thanks Hun.... This hair is a lot of work! :eek2: Lol. I'm jelly of your hair, it always looks sleek. You have mastered that silk press girl. When I was finished, my DH looked at at my hair and asked if I was done. I told him I was and he said " Oh wow your hair looks huge!" :lachen:

Blow drying using the tension method is tedious for me, so I definitely prefer using the brush.

@flyygirlll2 Love the Results. #bighairdon'tcare :love:

Thanks for the review on the temperature. I was unsure about that?

And also what I would use actually on my hair? I thought about using a blow-drying crème? Or just Argan Oil? Still undecided with that.

The good thing is, I was very awkward blow-frying. My Blow-Drying Skills sucked. Even with that Blow dryer stand I wasted money on. Still very awkward (being a Lefty).

So, maybe this tool will help me out.

@Beamodel Thanks again for mentioning this tool. Hopefully, it's what I have been looking for.:kiss:

Back