Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Beamodel

I've looked at Prime several times, but never got it. I do have something I use on my Face on Auto-Delivery, but that's about it.

Even though I buy a lot from A-mazon. I should give Prime serious consideration.

OT: I notice the price of the Apalus creeping up on E bay.:eek: #LHCF:laugh:

Prime is amazing with two day shipping. Amazon prime tv (just like Netflix) prime music too.

@IDareT'sHair That was my first time hearing about this line. I went to the site and browsed around but I honestly wasn't moved enough to buy anything.... and you know I like buying stuff :look:

@MileHighDiva Idk why folks don't just list the ingredients smh. I need to know what's going on my hair. The only product I've bought that didn't list the ingredients was BBD Stretch Growth Cream, but thankfully it works for my hair. That's not something I'd do again though.

I went to the site and browsed around but I honestly wasn't moved enough to buy anything.... and you know I like buying stuff :look: The only product I've bought that didn't list the ingredients was BBD Stretch Growth Cream, but thankfully it works for my hair. That's not something I'd do again though.
@flyygirlll2

I couldn't resist B1 G1 Free.:look: I Agree about BBD. It definitely works for me.

My Jakeala arrived today!!
The Amla Parfait is a little different in texture but it's probably because of the weather. I might try the goop by itself during a midweek nape conditioning session when it gets warmer. And the Beau Vert DC seems interesting, can't wait to try it.

And I'll probably be in that thang Saturday for some MTDG, Olive Honey Balm, and maybe some CTDG.

My Jakeala arrived today!!
The Amla Parfait is a little different in texture but it's probably because of the weather. And the Beau Vert DC seems interesting, can't wait to try it.

@rileypak
My my Shea Amala was a totally different consistency from my previous jars.

The Beau Vert is very nice. At least the sample I had was.

I recently purchased a full-sized jar. I hope it is exactly like the sample.

I don't know how long I'm gonna be on this cheapie non natural train. I feel like my hair has a layer of frizz now. I wasn't truly prepared this morning and didn't tea rinse. I feel like that may be the difference. We shall see.

@IDareT'sHair
I will let you know once I try the line.Trying to decide what I want. I'm definitely interested in the curl refresher

@rileypak
My my Shea Amala was a totally different consistency from my previous jars.

The Beau Vert is very nice. At least the sample I had was.

I recently purchased a full-sized jar. I hope it is exactly like the sample.

Yeah the parfaits I purchased some time ago were super whipped but dense. This jar is super whipped but much looser in texture. No biggie though, it'll be in the mini fridge anyway.

Yeah the parfaits I purchased some time ago were super whipped but dense. This jar is super whipped but much looser in texture.

@rileypak

Exxxactly. I Agree 100%. :up:

So, since we were talmbout it, I went ahead and opened & smelled the Berry Bellini. Smells absolutely amazing.:love2:

It is a little more dense and more like the 'original' ones than the Watermelon one I received about a month ago which was loose and goopy.

Last edited:
It was buy one get one free lol. That's an indicatorit wasn't selling well to me because I haven't seen a lot of reviews for it. I almost bought the leave in but the site was giving me issues. .

@shawnyblazes
Yeah, I was having issues with the site as well and they ended up Invoicing me for my purchase.:ohwell:

I just got x2 Jars of the Smoothing DC'ing Treatment.

The B1 G1 FREE took control of my spuurrrrrrt:laugh:.......:nono:

I wish I would have cancelled that order, based on the pm I got about how turrrible the products are.:laugh:

@shawnyblazes
Yeah, I was having issues with the site as well and they ended up Invoicing me for my purchase.:ohwell:

I just got x2 Jars of the Smoothing DC'ing Treatment.

The B1 G1 FREE took control of my spurt:laugh:.......:nono:

I wish I would have cancelled that order, based on the pm I got about how turrrible the products are.:laugh:
Lololol. It will work out...hopefully...lol

Mix a little magic in after you try it solo.

I don't know how long I'm gonna be on this cheapie non natural train. I feel like my hair has a layer of frizz now.
I will let you know once I try the line. Trying to decide what I want. I'm definitely interested in the curl refresher

@Shay72

Nah. Sis. The "Cheapie Train" is a Train to Nowhere.:giggle: You can Come On Back Nah.:poke"

I was gone get the Mask or Butter or the Cowash, but decided against it and just got the L-I.'s

ETA: "Technically I guess "True" is a 'somewhat' Cheapie Train product.:laugh: It's B2 G1 Free And it's been that price 4-eva @ 6 bucks and some change.

So Um Yeah.:look:

Back