Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hey Ladies,

For those who have tried Bobeam's Cocoa Cream Conditioner & her New Formula Conditioner, can you tell a difference between the 2?

I noticed they have almost the exact same ingredients except the Cocoa Cream one has Aloe Vera Juice & the Cocoa Powder. They both have yummy Marshmallow Root & Slippery Elm Bark and everything else is the same.

I recently purchased the Cocoa Cream one and absolutely LOVE it (amazing Softness, great Slip, nice Scent and it really soaks into my Low Porosity strands) but I know it's Limited Edition so I was wondering if I should stock up now or wait for a better sale and get the other one (New Formula) in various scents (Coconut/Buttercream) - if they are interchangeable.

Thanks in Advance :)

@Shay72

Nah. Sis. The "Cheapie Train" is a Train to Nowhere.:giggle: You can Come On Back Nah.:poke"

I was gone get the Mask or Butter or the Cowash, but decided against it and just got the L-I.'s

ETA: "Technically I guess "True" is a 'somewhat' Cheapie Train product.:laugh: It's B2 G1 Free And it's been that price 4-eva @ 6 bucks and some change.

So Um Yeah.:look:
I personally wouldn't call them cheap at $9.99 a bottle. Anything under that would be cheap to me. But they're an even better bargain now for buy 2 get 1 free. They're also natural. My preference is cheap & natural. I'm going to try the leave in, cowash, and curl refresher.

I personally wouldn't call them cheap at $9.99 a bottle. Anything under that would be cheap to me. But they're an even better bargain now for buy 2 get 1 free. They're also natural. My preference is cheap & natural. I'm going to try the leave in, cowash, and curl refresher.
OOh I see on their own site it is cheaper. I was looking at Sally's.

@Shay72
I'll be near a Sally today. I may swing by and pick this up:look: (for research purposes)

Even though I said I didn't need any additional Cowashers.:look:

ETA: I didn't know they had their own site.

Hey Ladies,

For those who have tried Bobeam's Cocoa Cream Conditioner & her New Formula Conditioner, can you tell a difference between the 2?

I noticed they have almost the exact same ingredients except the Cocoa Cream one has Aloe Vera Juice & the Cocoa Powder. They both have yummy Marshmallow Root & Slippery Elm Bark and everything else is the same.

I recently purchased the Cocoa Cream one and absolutely LOVE it (amazing Softness, great Slip, nice Scent and it really soaks into my Low Porosity strands) but I know it's Limited Edition so I was wondering if I should stock up now or wait for a better sale and get the other one (New Formula) in various scents (Coconut/Buttercream) - if they are interchangeable.

Thanks in Advance :)

@Beamodel ... if I recall correctly you tried both right? I think it was you ... so many long threads lol ... sorry if I got it wrong ...

@Shay72
I'll be near a Sally today. I may swing by and pick this up:look: (for research purposes)

Even though I said I didn't need any additional Cowashers.:look:

ETA: I didn't know they had their own site.
I may order from their site or swing by Sally's. Yeah I'm going to have to use the cheapies I have and keep it moving. I just can't :nono:. I'm hoping there will be some good Memorial Day sales. Shay Shay is like **** :rolleyes:!

@Beamodel ... if I recall correctly you tried both right? I think it was you ... so many long threads lol ... sorry if I got it wrong ...

Yes I tried both. Both are good. Ironically enough, I like the cocoa limited condish one a tad bit more and my hair hates aloe Vera but this DC made my hair feel Great. But they both are really really similar and nice. I hope that helps.

I plan to purchase from Hattache, Honey Handmade and Oyin Handmade if they have Memorial Day sales. I see Hattache did last year and I'm pretty sure Honey Handmade will. Oyin's sales are usually terrible but since I'm interested in buying larger sizes that little bit may help.

Yes I tried both. Both are good. Ironically enough, I like the cocoa limited condish one a tad bit more and my hair hates aloe Vera but this DC made my hair feel Great. But they both are really really similar and nice. I hope that helps.

Thanks Sis! I was wondering if there really was a difference. Yeah I too was shocked that my hair likes it as much as it does. I guess the Aloe & Cocoa Powder kick it up a notch. When you say you like it a tad bit more, is it because it offers more moisture, softness, slip, etc?

I do want to try the other one but I'm scurred my hair may not love it as much. I wonder why the Cocoa one is limited edition? :perplexed: I think it should be available ALL the time!

If I recall correctly everyone was saying to get the New Formula in Buttercream & Coconut scent - not Coco Mango cause it doesn't smell that great, right?

@CocoGlow
The cocoa condish limited provided a tad bit more slip. I think the moisture was equivalent. I'm using the coconut cream one tomorrow but I won't be using it alone. I'll be mixing Jakeala honey sweet thang with it.

Not because it isn't a performer (I truly like it) but because Jakeala honey sweet thang amplifies every DC that I mix that stuff in

Back