Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I'm sitting on my hands this week since I'm due for a TU. I'll be back to the regular scheduled programming with using product thereafter.

IDareT'sHair

I'm gonna use bask whiskey on my next wash. I will start using protein during every wash. I normally don't so that but I think I should start.

At least test it out for a little while and see how my hair responds.

Beamodel

I haven't been using anything right now with my weekly washes except Lee Stafford (for now).:yep:

Imma try to be consistent with that for the remainder of the summer.

Tryna' figure out how many uses I can get out of 1 tub?:look:

I almost pulled out some Okra Winfrey but didn't.

Beamodel

Imma try to stay with it. :look:

You know how I like to Product-Hop!:lol:

So, it was hard for me not to use something different. :yawn:

But Imma stick with it. At least until I use up what I have on hand.

For my DC Rotation Imma rotate:
Jasmine's Avocado & Silk
Jasmine's Hibiscus
Jasmine's Babbasu Xtreme

Those will be my 3 DC'ers for a while.

Beamodel

It felt good using Hairveda's Amala Cleanse too! :lick:

I love all the HV's Conditioners for Summer.

I do need to do a quick inventory and see what I have.:look:

I almost used my HH Dark Honey Cleanser, but I only have x1, so I skipped it for now.

Using this Mega-Tek and some of the other stuff has made me pull out my Cleansing Conditioners (which is good) because I need to be using those up too.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

I'm gonna use bask whiskey on my next wash. I will start using protein during every wash. I normally don't so that but I think I should start.

At least test it out for a little while and see how my hair responds.

I will join you :yep:. I am going to incorporate IDareT'sHair 's method and put a moisturizing conditioner on top while steaming :yep:.

Hey ladies. I'm going to join Beamodel and DoDo and do a Whiskey Soak this week. I love how that does my hair!!

IDareT'sHair where do you get your Lee Stafford?

It's HOT this week. I might have to do a wash in the morning and another Saturday...

IDareT'sHair

I'm holding in to my honey wash. I have other things to use up first. I'm using my pink grapefruit DC sparingly too. She don't make that one anymore and that stuff was amazaballs

Hey ladies. I'm going to join Beamodel and DoDo and do a Whiskey Soak this week. I love how that does my hair!! IDareT'sHair where do you get your Lee Stafford? It's HOT this week. I might have to do a wash in the morning and another Saturday...

Brownie518

Come in sis and join us with some whiskey this week.

B, you can get Lee Stafford from Ulta. Walgreens has it online too.

What ya'll know about that inversion challenge? I don't like when information is not provided in a first post of a challenge. Talking like everybody already know. Link to a thread or something! I did a search and all I found was a "did it work" thread. TIA.

I am co-cleansing later today with Shea Moisture ABS Masque.

Afterwards, I will apply Bask's Whiskey with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab on top then steam with my Q-Redew.

My Happy Nappy Honey order shipped. It took 3 weeks. She said 4-6 weeks so she is ahead of schedule which is a positive since she's had at least 2 sales since the one I participated in.

What ya'll know about that inversion challenge? I don't like when information is not provided in a first post of a challenge. Talking like everybody already know. Link to a thread or something! I did a search and all I found was a "did it work" thread. TIA.
Pompous Blue helped me out :grin:!

Hey Ladies!:wave:

@Beamodel

I think Imma hold on to my Hairitage Dark Honey Rinse too and use some of my other Cleansing Conditioners up first

(especially the ones I can get on the ground like SM Purification and As I Am Cleansing Pudding).

@Shay72

Have you ever used/tried Happy Nappy Honey Hair? I did not care for the product(s) I got.

Well, I only tried 1 item and Swapped the rest.

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair
No, I haven't tried any of the products before. There was a 40% off sale so I thought it would be a good time to try them. They sound so yummy. So we shall see.

Back