Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I forgot to mention that I used up the following.

16oz of NG chamomile DC, no backup.
16oz of SSI blueberry cowash, multiple backups.
16oz of SSI avocado conditioner, multiple backups.
8oz of LACE scalp mist, 2 backups.
16oz of HV sitrinillah, multiple backups.
4oz of Ynobe ayurvedic butter, 2 backups.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

I forgot to mention that I used up the following.

16oz of NG chamomile DC, no backup.
16oz of SSI blueberry cowash, multiple backups.
16oz of SSI avocado conditioner, multiple backups.
8oz of LACE scalp mist, 2 backups.
16oz of HV sitrinillah, multiple backups.
4oz of Ynobe ayurvedic butter, 2 backups.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

@curlyhersheygirl

Durn PJ!:lol:........:kiss:

IDareT'sHair

I wonder why Devon stopped making it. I'm like you. I've been using SM purification masque and other things. I'm definitely saving it. I only have one bottle :-(

Still gotta get some Lee in my life. I will go to ulta this weekend and pick some up perhaps.

What do y'all get from KeraVada? I'm definitely interested in the fenugreek.

Shay72 I just use the Fenugreek. Right now it's on sale for 8.99, and it has been for about a while now. I have used the cowash/DC when it was on the Etsy site. I used it as a cocleanser and it made my hair feel amazingly soft. I will purchase it again once I get my stash down. We have a discount, but you have to spend $40.

Shay72 I just use the Fenugreek. Right now it's on sale for 8.99, and it has been for about a while now. I have used the cowash/DC when it was on the Etsy site. I used it as a cocleanser and it made my hair feel amazingly soft. I will purchase it again once I get my stash down. We have a discount, but you have to spend $40.
Froreal3
Thanks :yep:! I think imma aim for getting free shipping for $25. Save the $40 for once I've tried the products. My hair loves most oils but just in case.

I made a small HV order. I only purchased a deluxe size Amala Cream Rinse. I had a ton of things in my cart but removed them. I will just haul hard when a sale is offered.

divachyk
I hear you. Since I've been back I've wanted to act a fool but I will hold out to see what Labor Day brings. Shoot I had kind of forgotten about the Happy Nappy Honey order so I most likely didn't need to go back to Hairveda and order 3 conditioners. A positive spin is I know I'm good to Labor Day and beyond now :lachen:. Maybe I can hold out until Black Friday.

^^^When I start ordering again, I'll be getting some APB creams, a couple of her sprays, an ayurvedic oil, a couple SD dcers. That's pretty much it. I wanted to get a couple things from SSI, but her shipping is too expensive. :nono: I really love the Riche Moisture Mask and Cutie Pie leave in.

I'm down to my last tiny corner of QB's Aethiopika Butter.:sad:

I need @chebaby to re-up on some QB and then decide she hates it again.:lachen:

Which is where I've gotten mostly all my QB Stash From. :lol:

I've never really had to buy any QB.:look:

I've gotten all of my QB products on Swaps.:blush:
lmao :lachen::lachen: im very predictable :giggle:

shoot I was reading that OT thread during my lunch time about the chick with her sofa and cable using roommate when I got caught up with work ... now that Im done working and ready to read the rest of it (because it was highly entertaining with a couple links to the history of the THE SOFA) and the thread is gone POOF :lachen:

anyhoo bought some Aunt Jackie's Curl lala my stylists uses the line at her salon and I love it for a non frizzy soft twist out or my new fave ... finger coils !!!

Hi ladies. All my orders arrived today.

Blue Roze
- Manuka Honey Conditioner
- Cocoa Coffee Rhassoul DC

Naturelle Grow
- Mango & Coconut Water DC
- Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm DC

Hairitage Hydration
- Hibiscus Mimosa (X2)

My Hydratherma came today.

My NG is still in my mailbox. I need to get that out.

Still waiting on Claudie.

Seems like I got something else?????:spinning:

Oh Yeah...Purabody Naturals

shoot I was reading that OT thread during my lunch time about the chick with her sofa and cable using roommate when I got caught up with work ... now that Im done working and ready to read the rest of it (because it was highly entertaining with a couple links to the history of the THE SOFA) and the thread is gone POOF :lachen:

anyhoo bought some Aunt Jackie's Curl lala my stylists uses the line at her salon and I love it for a non frizzy soft twist out or my new fave ... finger coils !!!
I was keeping my eye on it for a minute but I just couldn't. I feel as if some folks kept saying stuff to keep that ish going :rolleyes:.

My bentonite clay came today. Once I use it I will know. But came nicely packaged in the small flat rate box in two resealable plastic bags that were taped too. I will pour into another container but so far so good.

Shay72

Great! Now you can get your detox on!:grin:

I was looking for something to co-cleanse with tomorrow. :ohwell:

I have Amala Cleanse and SSI's Blueberry Cowash open.

Lemme go look for that SSI.

Hi girls
Just applied some BASK Whiskey to my hair. I will follow up with NG Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm.

So far, I'm still going strong with once a week washes but that's about to change. My new growth is too thick and fierce

Shay72

Oh Yeah Shay re: KeraVada - I like the Kenyan Coffee one and the Spirulina, Sea Kelp, Quinoa one and also the Bramhi one.:yep:

Of Course I've been buying the Fenugreek one(s) because they've been on Sale for $8.99 lately.:look:

@chebaby

How's the Stash/Hair etc....?
i ran through my big bottle of jasmines shea conditioner, all my av ashlii and just finished my darcys deep conditioner.

i keep my kbb mask in the shower so thats almost gone. im pulling out my deep conditioner by that yt girl, i cant remember the name of that stuff to save my life and another deep conditioner you gave me. i think its by brown butter beauty.

my hair is fine, ive been co washing more and more and i use cr twist butter as a leave in which can keep it moisturized for over a week:lick:

Back