Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Beamodel

I wanted to get it done last weekend, but decided to wait a couple more weeks. :rolleyes:

So now I'm looking at the 18th or 25th?

So, I'll be upping the moisture and regulating the Protein.

After I come up with a firm date, I'll make adjustments to my products and back off my G.A.'s for a week or so.

Morning!

Bout to do my 2nd wash of the week. Was going to use some APB cream, but decided to use Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie instead. I have a little bit of this left. I will twist with it.

Just used up Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Weekly Therapy. No back ups. Will repurchase at some point. This is a really nice medium protein. It has keratin as the 2nd ingredient after water. It is not harsh or drying to my hair. Smells fresh.

Hi girls
Just applied some BASK Whiskey to my hair. I will follow up with NG Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm.

So far, I'm still going strong with once a week washes but that's about to change. My new growth is too thick and fierce

Beamodel

I am about to get back on the twice a week regimen again. I will revisit the Bask Whiskey/Curl Rehab following a co-cleanse with the Shea Moisture Purification Masque combo too. It went great! :lick:

Last edited:
My final thoughts on PLBM AKA Hibiscus Mimosa...

The scent is different but I like it. It's a tad bit thicker (PLBM was really thin/light weight).

The slip is non existent with Hibiscus Mimosa vs PLBM.

Overall, I think the Hibiscus Mimosa moisturizes well. I prefer the PLBM more only due to slip but since she don't make it anymore I would repurchase again at some point.

this weekend Im gonna try finish up some corners of claudies renew protein conditioner and SSI okra. Then I'll move on to HV methi sativa next wash day

I finally feel hopeful about nipping this blastid breakage in the bud ... that Aphogge 2 step is awesome will be using it every 6 weeks for maintenence

Used up: x1 Taliah Waajid Medicated Pomades. I have x2 back ups.:yep:

I think My Purabody might come today?

I had something else coming (which I'm unsure what it is) coming from Dallas and it was right here in the city, now I noticed they sent it back to Dallas? :spinning:

USPS is a hotmess.:rolleyes:

My OBIA Naturals Babbasu DC'er is the item that was here and got in-advertently sent back to Dallas.

I guess it will get here one day. SMH.

I actually forgot I bought that.

I need to figure what to dc with. I like thinner consistency dc's while in braids. Maybe i'll just keep it rolling with SSI.

My OBIA Naturals Babbasu DC'er is the item that was here and got in-advertently sent back to Dallas.

I guess it will get here one day. SMH.

I actually forgot I bought that.

I had shipping issues too. It was supposed to have been delivered (in ohio) on Thursday but it was still in Texas on Thursday. USPS needs to get it together.

Hey ladies. I broke out the Kahve DC :lick: last night after my Whiskey Soak. I need to reup on that one this week.

Still waiting on APB and HH. Haven't ordered anything else yet.

Clawd...I thought my PBN had arrived today, but it was something else.:nono:

I can't even remember what I bought?:spinning:

I 'think' I'm waiting on:
Purabody
OBIA Naturals
Claudie
BlueRoze Beauty

I hope that's it????:look:

@Brownie518

Hey Brownie!

I bought a 16oz (back up) of the Khave. Can't wait until it gets here.

I haven't tried the one I have yet. But I'm sure I'll love it.

I love that DC :lick:. Excellent slip and very moisturizing. My hair really dries nice and smooth, too. :yep: I need to get two of those joints, since SD won't be back around for a while. I still have some jars of Razz and VS, though.

:lol: I know that feeling well...

Brownie518

I done lost count.:blush: I forgot all about that OBIA.:nono:

BRB has a 30% off Flash Sale today, so I got x2 of the Strawberry ACV Rinses.

I thought I had got x1 Strawberry ACV Rinse and x1 Cocoa DC'er, but when I looked at my order it was x2 Strawberry ACV Rinses which is okay.:drunk:

I asked Claudie for a small sample of the Montego Oil.

I said I keep hearing all these raves.

Back