Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

My Claudie's cart is ready. Just waiting for the code to work. I know IDareT'sHair will let us know. I'll order from there and Hairveda and that will be it for me.

I'm waiting for Pampered & Twisted to have a sale so I can CTFU. I just read that entire thread and have been to that site quite a few times. She's already gained a customer for life.

Shay72

I'm sure you are on BJ's VIP List for an Additional 20% off? If not, you need to convo her.:look:

Those 10lb Pails put you on the list for sure. :notworthy

Hmpf.:rolleyes:

I know you gots some VIP Status up in that Piece.:notworthy

And that additional 20% can be used alone or in addition to a Sale.:yep:

@Beamodel @Golden75 @Froreal3

If SSI has a Sale, I'll get another Coconut Sorbet and I'll probably try the Pumpkin DeFrizzer (it gets good reviews).

It will be my 1st time trying that even though it's been around for a minute.

Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Elixir is my "boo" but oh so hard to find (usually get it through SageN).

I just never thought about trying SSI's version.

ETA: My stuff from Ulta came yesterday.:nono:

Is the defrizzer just oil? What is it supposed to be used for? I was thinking about the sorbet, but I still have one thing of HV VF left. Plus it is kinda pricy.

^^^I have quite a few oils. I'm making headway with them though. I like medium to thicker oils. Thin oils like SD Nourish don't feel like they are doing anything.

Hey divas happy 4th. We had to cancel our reservation to stay on the Cape this weekend due to the storm. I may only purchase APB since I need more of that LI pudding.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

I'm down to my last x2 APB Ayurvedic Cremes.

So, if Claudie don't hurray up, Imma just gone & re up on APB Ayurvedic Creme.

Not sure what 'scents' tho'.

curlyhersheygirl

She will love that! It smells so Good like Fruit Punch.:lick:

What else are you getting?

I just got a back up of Claudie's Khave DC'er.

I think I'm done. I'll pass on APB (again) and wait until Fall and get some of her new Pomades.:lick:

Thank you IDareT'sHair.

I sent Hairveda an email and they've responded already. My last order with them was Sept 2012. Unbelivable! Anyways I only registered with the site in June of that year so I only have 4 points. I'll get my 30 to get my 20%. It won't be hard.

IDareT'sHair
Renew Protein Conditioner, Reconstructor, and the Fortifying Conditioner. My hair needs some protein man! I consider my hair to be fine with a lot of strands so I will always need protein. I was slipping.

Thank you IDareT'sHair. I sent Hairveda an email and they've responded already. My last order with them was Sept 2012. Unbelivable! Anyways I only registered with the site in June of that year so I only have 4 points. I'll get my 30 to get my 20%. It won't be hard.

Shay72, are they having a sale? I'm a little behind on the thread chat. Been hanging out the family today.

Back