Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Shay72

I'm just venturing into Alikay Naturals. What have you tried?

I have a Spritz and the Sage & Honey DC'er. But I want some of the Hair Cremes/Butters and maybe an oil.

Last edited:
What is everyone doing for the 4th? I'll probably take these twists out and wear a twist out for today.

I wanna try Pampered & Twisted...why did she change the name? I like Pampered Tendrils better.

I'm gonna get some more Manetabolism. So far I like them. I'm not including that in my stash. That's my multivitamin now.

@Shay72

I do like the performance of the Jardin Oil. The scent....not so much.:nono:

I got it on a Swap with Brownie.

After a while, I think the scent became more tolerable.

She also changed the scent of the ACV Rinse to Jardin.

I asked her to change it back to the Original Apple Cider Scent and she said she would.

When I re-up on the ACV Rinse, I'm going to make sure I put in the notes section = Original Scent.

Beamodel

I can't get Claudie's Code to work. So maybe I'm saving myself from myself:blush:

I did convo her about it.:look:

I was gone make up a Hairitage Hydrations Cart. But there is no more Sprout and the Carrot Cake Frosting is gone.:rolleyes:

Those would be the only two things right now I would be remotely interested in.

Used up: Curls Cleansing Crème. Good for removing heavy build up. Not sure if I'll repurchase.

I can get the same job done with As I Am Cleansing Pudding or SM Purification Mask.

Beamodel

@Beamodel

Yeah, I don't even worry about trying to hurry up and use up stuff anymore. :nono:

I.just.can't.way.too.much.stuff.:drunk:

So, I just focus on using it up as it comes. Only thing I have coming is:

x1 OBIA DC'er (pre-ordered) not even sure when I'll get it?
x1 NG Mango & Coconut Water

I would like to get something else, but I'm not sure what? :look:

I had a Unscented Claudie's Khave in a Cart (back up) but couldn't check out.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

I think HH sale started yesterday. I think it was like a $10 sale. I wasn't participating bc I'm still waiting on my order I placed a little over a week ago. No word on it yet!

I wonder what's up with Claudie. Hmmmm I know for sure that the next ting I will get only bc I need it will be

A Chelating shampoo
AE garlic conditioner - almost out
SSI okra - barley one use left

I need more than 8oz for okra. I need to start using it once a week. I do have bask whiskey but the strength of it isn't like SSI okra.

@Shay72

Alikay Naturals: I didn't get the Lemongrass Spritz (thought the Lemongrass my irritate my scalp). Got Great Reviews on Youtube tho'.

I got the: "Knots Be Gone" Detangler

Shay72

Lawd I love that Protein Renew and that Reconstructor. She put her Foot in that Reconstructor.

Beamodel

I didn't even know Okra Winfrey came in 8oz's.? I always go straight for the 16oz, cause I know I'm Heavy-Handed.

^^^Yeah the 8oz. Okra didn't last me long either. I don't know if I'll repurchase it again, although I do like it. If I do get it, I'll get a bigger bottle.

Happy 4th of July ladies! I don't think I'll be buying anything, but I still looking. I want something, but I dunno what. Let me check the sales thread....

This site is royally ticking me off. It is so slow! I just did an update on my mac hoping it would fix the problem, nope :ohwell:

Beamodel I love it too. I really felt the love when i was on my last couple oz's. I was holding off repurchasing so I can focus on some other things.

Beamodel Golden75 Froreal3

If SSI has a Sale, I'll get another Coconut Sorbet and I'll probably try the Pumpkin DeFrizzer (it gets good reviews).

It will be my 1st time trying that even though it's been around for a minute.

Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Elixir is my "boo" but oh so hard to find (usually get it through SageN).

I just never thought about trying SSI's version.

ETA: My stuff from Ulta came yesterday.:nono:

Back