Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

That J Monique Naturals is kind of calling my name but I think I will just ultimately get something from my tried and true: Hairveda. My biggest fear these days is ending up with a bunch of ish I don't like.

Mama Shay is going natural! She is three months into her transition. She's under the care of her long time hair dresser that does natural hair too. We're supposed to be going to Return of the Curls event here in Richmond on 7/12. I'm hoping to get some stuff there too.

I wanted to say something but who am I to smash her dreams :lachen:

She went from I don't want to use up anything I have and I have carts full of stuff to I want to get down to 10, all within a page.

:lol: A sista can dream, can't she? I just like looking at nice lovely full carts...just like some ppl like looking at cars or *ahem* other stuff online. :look:
I haven't bought one dollar worth of stuff. My goal is to wait till the fall to do damage, and I will do it! :yep:

@Shay72

Cute that Mama-Shay is Transitioning.:grin:

Oh, Lawd.....is she gone be a PJ?:blush:
She is an OJ pj but she won't buy hair products cuz she don't do her own hair. There's already another natural that goes to her hairdresser that don't do her own hair either so she's good. Talmbout that natuural is all impressed by me bc I do my own hair :lachen:.

divachyk
I subscribed to you on you tube and am following you on instagram now. I'm not relaxed but I like to be supportive.

For puff wearers I've been having a hard time finding the headbands that you can double up so I tried these two things:
puffcuffhairclamp.com :nono:
aperfectpuff.com :yep:

Hi ladies since Friday is the 4th if July, I will do my hair tomorrow. I need it to look fresh n pretty for the 4th

I see there are tons of sales but I'm not buying anything else.

Currently I'm waiting on:

Hairitage Hydrations
Annabelle's Perfect Blends - shipped
Blue Roze Beauty

I freakin missed NG conditioner. I used slippery elm, marshmallow root tonight and it was fantastic. Thx curlyhersheygirl

I also used alter ego on my scalp and SSI okra on my length for 30 mins on dry hair and it was amazing too. I need to re-up on both of those bc I only have about one use left.

The amount of shed hair I lost was extremely minimal. I'm happy :-)

Currently air drying my hair with APB leave in spray (marshmallow clouds) HH PLBM, and a splash of hair dew sealed with avocado oil.

@Shay72

Have you ever tried Tangles & Beyond? I received my order today. Very Pretty Packaging.

My 1st time ordering from them.

Only problem, I wanted to change my order and she said she got the change. But when it shipped it was the original order w/o the change. (So, I'm not real happy about that).

But otherwise, everything looks & smells good.

Beamodel

Imma get a NG 16oz Mango & Coconut Water at the Sale. That one was the only one I didn't buy.

I got a 4oz one time on a Swap, but never purchased any.

My plan is to pick up a Jar tonight.

Nope IDareT'sHair. I will take a look.

Doesn't look like Hairveda is gonna come through with a sale. Their prices are low so when they have sales I lose my ever loving mind. Regular prices will keep me reigned in. Probably getting Almond Glaze, Hydrasilica, and maybe the green tea butter. At some point I will get some of her salon size conditioners bc I'm tired of going to the store and reupping on conditioners.

IDareT'sHair
This getting stuff on the ground ain't all it's cracked up to be. I feel like I'm always at the store. I be clearing shelves and most times that's only 1-2 products.

@Shay72

I don't even 'attempt' to look for stuff on the Ground. :nono:

I.can't.be.bothered.

It's just easier to "Add To Cart" hit PayNah!:lol:

Oh: When you get a chance check out:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Y81G1Ked8dIXHYhx9Yh9DMA&bvm=bv.70138588,d.aWw

She is also a Member here. EX-CEL-LENT Shipping, Packing, Customer Service!

She's just as nice as can be.

When she 1st opened she had 30%Sale.

Great Lines & Selection of Product offerings.

Last edited:
IDareT'sHair
Great brands! You know I love one stop shopping :yep:!

I started not to like the online ordering bc I lived in an apt and USPS started to CTFU and you know how I feel about Fedex! Me and my UPS man were >here<. I live in a house now and have no problems with delivery bc they know to just put it on my porch.

Back