Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

^^^Very nice! Shay72 You have pics of your stash?

I just moved and I can't wait to get an apartment of my own so I can have a girly room and properly store my um...collection.

^^^Very nice! Shay72 You have pics of your stash? I just moved and I can't wait to get an apartment of my own so I can have a girly room and properly store my um...collection.

My stash is gone. My hair products consist of that basket on the top right shelf and a few on the left shelf. Some body products are mixed in too. I do have two drawers in my bathroom too. I gave a lot away to my old staff and my friend is white married to a black man so I just gave her some stuff when she was visiting a few weeks back for her daughter's hair.

Beamodel

It is an interesting product. It's one of those things that the effects are cumulative.

I used it a couple times and thought...meh:yawn: and put it away.

But I see now, you have to use it on a consistent basis to see the effects.

I also follow the directions.:yep:

Lawd Jeeeeeezus!:eek2: Falls Skrait Out!:thud: My 10lb Pail of Sitrinillah is gone too?:crybaby: Shay72

IKR....I thought I would neva eva be able to say that! I have Shea Moisture products with a few others thrown in here and there. This little girl that worked the front desk at my job was in heaven. She thanked me so many times and her hair was starting to thrive. She was happy!

Yea that's weird. I still have bottles from the very beginning when she first opened up
And mines still on there.

It's probably bc u was tearing it's up so fast lol.

Beamodel

Yeah, I don't know why my Labels were sliding off.:ohwell:

IKR....I thought I would neva eva be able to say that!

Shay72

I didn't think YOU'D ever be able to say that either!:lol:

^^I wanna get down to about 10 products then live vicariously through:look:

Froreal3

Uh Uh:nono: Not me. You betta' pick somebody else for alladat.:lol:

I've switched from using the app on my iPad to just going to the website on my iPad. I'm trying to hang. I don't feel like getting my laptop. I'm hoping it's not an apple/mac issue since I'm an apple hoe now :lachen:.

Last edited:
I've switched from using the app on my iPad to just going to the website on my iPad. I'm trying to hang. I don't feel like getting my laptop. I'm hoping it's not an apple/mac issue since I'm an apple hoe now :lachen:.

My app keep crashing too. I'm on my iPhone

Froreal3

Girl, I wish you were close by to dip skrait into summa these buttas!:lol:

I just found my MHC Buttery Soy in my Crispa' when I was looking for something else.

I thought I had another one. (Perfect for Fall).

And I also spotted BM Luscious and some SSI Coconut Sorbet.:nono:

^^Mmmm, I miss Buttery Soy. That stuff was heavenly for twists. I have BM Luscious from Blk Friday. It is not nearly gone.

I had a bunch of stuff in the crisper too. Now they're all in a huge box in the closet that I'm living out of. All disorganized so I can't see nothing. :( I still have a lot of butters. I love butters, as you know. I think I will focus on a butter a month. Maybe I will pull out that SSI Seyani. That smells summery and fruity.

I see yall don't have no faith! :lol: That's ok. Just watch me! I haven't bought anything in over two months. So there. lol

:giggle:

Speakin of buyin...I'm ready for APB sale (the nerve!!) I don't plan on getting anything else, though. I got my Naturelle Grow backups last week.

Froreal3

Sorry I missed you, I had a quick meeting...

I plan to get some pomades (Grow, Ayurvedic, Not easily broken), the Moist. Body Custard, and I think I want to try a new scent, not sure which one (watermelon, tutti frutti, pineapple passion,something fruity). I'll probably get a Pudding in the new scent. Any suggestions on a scent to try??

My skincare obsession has petered out so now I'm searching for hair stuff. :look:

I'll search for reviews on the LACE...I'm interested in the leave-in and more moisture cream.

I want to get some SM dc's and ingredients for the kimmay leave-in.

Has anyone tried the SM tahitian noni dc? I'm reading on their fb it left some ladies' hair dry.

Froreal3

Sorry I missed you, I had a quick meeting...

I plan to get some pomades (Grow, Ayurvedic, Not easily broken), the Moist. Body Custard, and I think I want to try a new scent, not sure which one (watermelon, tutti frutti, pineapple passion,something fruity). I'll probably get a Pudding in the new scent. Any suggestions on a scent to try??

I like the watermelon scent as do a few other ladies. It is like a watermelon jolly rancher. I have the spray, the hair cream, and butter. Brownie518 I want to try the pomades too.

My skincare obsession has petered out so now I'm searching for hair stuff. :look:

I'll search for reviews on the LACE...I'm interested in the leave-in and more moisture cream.

I want to get some SM dc's and ingredients for the kimmay leave-in.

Has anyone tried the SM tahitian noni dc? I'm reading on their fb it left some ladies' hair dry.

Robot the SM Tahitian Noni is a protein treatment. I have the Weekly Treatment (in the bottle) as well as the mask (in the large jar). I use the Weekly Treatment more often. It has keratin as the first ingredient. I use it about every two weeks as a prepoo on dry hair. I then rinse and do a moisture dc. The mask/dc in the jar is also good. There is a thread about these products somewhere on here in which I've posted my results. I like both, but you need to use a moisture dc afterward. They are both a nice protein boost. I consider them medium protein. Keep in mind that my hair tolerates protein really well. I am not protein sensitive at all.

[USER=201322 said:
divachyk[/USER];20283125]faithVA, I hated AO Blue Chamomile & Rose Mosqueta.

I know you did but my hair loved it. I even stopped for a while and went back to the Camellia but my hair still liked the Blue Chamomile better. Even when I use chamomile tea on my hair but hair responds well to it.

That's when I knew even though I admired your hair, our heads were not related :lol:

Back