Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Used Up:
x1 Lee Stafford Rx's (I have x5 back ups & x4 on the way) *don't judge*
x1 Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil (no back ups - will repurchase one day)

She has a ton of products but that packaging ain't cute :look:.

Shay72

Um..No..it isn't.:lol: And the labels come off (at least some of mine did):look:

Her stuff is good tho. She's a member here (I can't recall her screen name), but anyway, her CS is the Bomb.gov Her sales are the Bomb.edu and her Shipping is the Bomb.com

I've tried:
Ayurvedic Hair Crème
Ayurvedic Hair Oil
Hair Tonic (Spritz)
Scalp Rx

Everybody is going crazy for the Puddings, the Leave-Ins, the Cremes & Conditioners but I haven't ventured into any of that stuff (yet).

I do like the Scalp Rx (Grease), so I'm sure I'll love her new Pomades.:lick:

@Shay72

Um..No..it isn't.:lol: And the labels come off (at least some of mine did):look:

Her stuff is good tho. She's a member here (I can't recall her screen name), but anyway, her CS is the Bomb.gov Her sales are the Bomb.edu and her Shipping is the Bomb.com

:lick:

@ bolded :lol:

I don't think I've had a label come off yet...I've been running through mine, though.

She has a ton of products but that packaging ain't cute :look:.

:lol: I like the colors and the opaque bottles. I'm like Beamodel. My stash is a sea of pink and green. :look:

I see you APB. :sekret: Keep up the good work. I'mma be haulin some time in the fall. Can't wait. It's gonna be on an' poppin!

Using APB's Ayurvedic Hair Crème in: Marshmallow

I just got this in Peach Cobbler *jots quick note not to get Peach Cobbler again* The first one I have is just about finished, too...

I'm going to use the Strawberry Cheesecake LI and Pudding after my wash this week :lick:

In other news, I'm bored w/my stash. I want to keep everything because I like my stuff...but I want new stuff. I've been making mock carts and browsing various sites again. That's never a good sign for my pockets. :nono:

What's a girl to do?

Used up:
x1 APB in Red Velvet Cake (Ayurvedic Crème) I have x2 left in my Stash (maybe 3) Caramel Crunch, Cookie Dough and something else (maybe)?

Brownie518

Did you get Red Velvet Cake?:lick:

I just got this in Peach Cobbler *jots quick note not to get Peach Cobbler again* The first one I have is just about finished, too...

I'm going to use the Strawberry Cheesecake LI and Pudding after my wash this week :lick:

I was looking at that one. How does the peach cobbler smell Brownie518?

I heard the strawberry cheesecake scent was not the best. You like it? I still love buttercream, marshmallow, pumpkin, watermelon, and blueberry.

I know I'll do a big APB Haul in the Fall for some Pomades, Scalp Rx and maybe a Pudding or two and my Ayurvedic Creme.

Last edited:
Used up:
x1 APB in Red Velvet Cake (Ayurvedic Crème) I have x2 left in my Stash (maybe 3) Caramel Crunch, Cookie Dough and something else (maybe)?

Brownie518

Red Velvet was too faint for me. Yall know I like strong scents. I also love cookie dough. Caramel not so much. I have the spray in that. It's still full. :look: My other sprays are almost gone. :( I'mma need to re-up on them soon. They are the best sprays I've ever used, and usually I don't care for sprays.

Used up:

@Brownie518

@IDareT'sHair

:lick: Yeah, I like that one!!

How is that Caramel Crunch?

I was looking at that one. How does the peach cobbler smell @Brownie518?

I heard the strawberry cheesecake scent was not the best. You like it? I still love buttercream, marshmallow, pumpkin, watermelon, and blueberry.
@Froreal3

The SC is different but I do like it :yep:. I can imagine that a lot of people wouldn't like it, though. I might try something in watermelon next time, maybe.

ETA...the PC smells like the peaches are starting to ferment

Last edited:
Brownie518

It's super sweet. It reminds me a little of Red Velvet & Marshmallow.

I wanna try the Cotton Candy too. I kept putting that one in & taking it out of my Cart.:look:

When I bought those x6 Cremes, I wish I woulda' got at least x1 Cotton Candy.:sad:

^^ I'mma get something in honey dew next...maybe cherry...I want something fruity next. I have a lot of cakey scents already.

IDareT'sHair I wanna try cotton candy too.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how large these pictures are but here is my "girly" room pics.

Attachments

• image-215700613.jpg
    image-215700613.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image-1509463692.jpg
    image-1509463692.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 21
Back