I'm sure Imma want plenty of Pomades come Fall.:rolleyes:

ETA: I wish someone could duplicate IPN's Tealightful Shine & Root Food.:look:

@Brownie518

Now You Got Me wanting to check them out!:blush:

That might be a Good Fall-Haul:yep:

I'm sure Imma want plenty of Pomades come Fall.:rolleyes:

ETA: I wish someone could duplicate IPN's Tealightful Shine & Root Food.:look:
IDareT'sHair

That Tealightful...:nono: That was such a shame!!!!!!
I found a still-taped-up 8oz jar of that. I think I have one or two more somewhere, too :lick: I was tearing up her B1G1s!!!

@Brownie518

I think I have a Root Food Left and maybe 1/2 jar of Tealightful* thanks to you.:grin:....:lick:

I'm holding on to those, but I need to just gone & use them up. :sad:

Like I just did with that Enso Cleansing Conditioner. (boy that was hard to let go of):nono:

I still have like x4 assorted Enso Products left.:look:

My order from Tangles & Beyond Shipped. I got x2 Conditioners. I'll Cowash with those.

1st time trying this Line. I hope I like it. Shipping was Fast!:grin:

So funny...I'm posting bc my product junkiness is trying to come back :look:. I'm waiting on some Happy Nappy Honey now. At least she was honest and said 4-6 weeks. For some reason I'm wanting some Almond Glaze.

Mmmm...them pomades sound real nice. This fall, I will be making a couple little hauls at APB, SD, and SSI. :lick:

I already have an APB cart with the Ayurvedic pomade, ayurvedic pomade in peppermint, the whipped cleansing cream, ayurvedic oil, ayurvedic hair cream, a moisturizing conditioner (dc in the bottle), and the sweet ambrosia mask. :lick:

ETA: From SSI I want
Rich Moisture Mask
Cutie Pie leave in

From SDs I want RCA, VS, and MSI. That's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Finally testing out the NG Herbal Blends. I like it so far. My hair feels so nice and soft after applying it. I DCd while working out and it just absorbed into my hair while working out. I'm glad the jar is so big so I can enjoy it for a while.

Not sure what I will buy next. Still using up styling creams.

^^faithVA Herbal Blends is really nice. Works very well and I love the consistency.

Yes I am enjoying it. I really needed something to replace my AO Blue Chamomile and I think this would work. The ingredients are so nice that I could probably baggy with this. Other conditioners inflame my scalp when left on too long.

@Brownie518

I think I have a Root Food Left and maybe 1/2 jar of Tealightful* thanks to you.:grin:....:lick:

I'm holding on to those, but I need to just gone & use them up. :sad:

Like I just did with that Enso Cleansing Conditioner. (boy that was hard to let go of):nono:

I still have like x4 assorted Enso Products left.:look:

I wonder why Enso didn't come back secretly :look: When Soultanicals came out, for some reason I thought it was Enso reincarnated :sekret:. I am still highly upset that my cheap arse did not get Enso before it went south. I had 50-11 carts made up, almost daily and never pulled the trigger. I think that's why I jump on errythang now, I don't want to miss a thing :lol:

Yes I am enjoying it. I really needed something to replace my AO Blue Chamomile and I think this would work. The ingredients are so nice that I could probably baggy with this. Other conditioners inflame my scalp when left on too long.

faithVA Not sure if i missed it, but why are you looking for AO replacement? Was from the ingredient change and performance?

[USER said:
Golden75;20281129[/USER]]faithVA Not sure if i missed it, but why are you looking for AO replacement? Was from the ingredient change and performance?

I was having some problems at the beginning of last year. I have no clue what they are now because I've had so many issues since then :sad: But a few ladies recommended that I try something other than AO because of the denatured alcohol. Since my hair is low porosity and my scalp really doesn't produce much of its own oil they thought it might be drying to my hair over time.

This year I found that it is shampoo or any type of cleanser that is really the culprit of most of my hair woes. But I have decided to just stay away from alcohols in any of my products.

I really did love the way my hair felt after using the AO Blue Chamomile though.

Just oil rinsed and cowashed with HV Acai Berry Phyto and the last of my KV Fenugreek in Oats & Honey scent. I have one back up (in cotton candy scent). Will repurchase at some point, but I have so many other oils to get through. The Acai Berry is down to 1/4 of the bottle.

I'm also down to a smidgen of my 2nd to last jar of HV Vatika (remember I had gotten 4 jars to last me through the summer).

Although I'm using up my products decently fast, I feel like I have a long way to go. IDK, I think my goal will to get my stash down to a 1/4 of its size. My problem is that I pretty much like the majority of stuff in my stash. I don't want to give anything away. :( What I may end up doing is creating a little sample/care package type box and give it away on the exchange forum for just shipping costs.

I wonder why Enso didn't come back secretly :look: When Soultanicals came out, for some reason I thought it was Enso reincarnated :sekret:. I am still highly upset that my cheap arse did not get Enso before it went south. I had 50-11 carts made up, almost daily and never pulled the trigger. I think that's why I jump on errythang now, I don't want to miss a thing :lol:

Golden75

Girl, Enso Naturals was all that.:lick:

Great Sales, Reasonable Shipping. Good Customer Service (at least for me).:look: *never had a problem*

Yeah I miss them. And Jasmine Bath & Beauty. I loved Dana.:blush:

There's a 35% Discount over in the July Sales Thread from a Company JMoniqueNaturals.:look:

I had a Cart all locked and loaded, but didn't get it (yet). I don't wanna add too many new vendors into My Mix right now. :nono:

I just ordered something new from Tangles & Beyond.:ohwell:

J.MoniqueNaturals had a Delicious sounding Hibiscus & Broccoli DC'er and a couple other interesting things.:look:

I wanna wait and see what some of my Regular Folks do 1st before I buy something from another newbie. (for me).

I'm tempted to Convo Naturellle Grow, to see if I can get a Discount Code greater than 15%.:drunk:

They killing me with this 25%. It's like taking shipping out and adding it back in.

Where's the Sale in that?:rolleyes:

Brownie518

Girl, dem Pomades sound thebomb.diggitycom

I want them all.:lick: (Maybe not the one with the Sulfur):nono:

I wanna hold out until Fall. :look:

They'd be a melting mess when they got here.:rolleyes:

Back