Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hi ladies!
On vacation just checking in, I'm in Hampton VA jazz festival, home for a couple days the OH to visit Mom. My hair needs some love when I get home mon, I will ex and tea treat.

I won't have time to do my hair tomorrow so I'm doing it tonight.

Currently DC'ing with my boo thang JessieCurl DT. I'm not doing any tea rinses or ACV's this wash. I simply want pure moisture, moisture, moisture :-)

ETA:
I love how clean VO5 Kiwi Clarifying Conditioner makes my hair feel. I have one more use left. I will repurchase bc I don't have anymore clarifying or Chelating shampoos/conditioners.

Wait, I still have a jar of SM Purification Masque

Last edited:
I did my hair late last night/early this morn...DC with SD Razz and I ended with a nice rinse with Shi Naturals tea. It really helped with my new growth. The best detangler!

^^^Love the smell of SD Razz. Smells so yummy. :lick: I'm using it on dd's hair right now. I only have about 2 more uses of it. :(

Good morning ladies.
This morning I moisturized with APB marshmallow leave in spray & hair dew. Sealed with apricot oil (forgot I had purchased this recently).

So far, my hair feels nice and soft

^^Her leave in sprays are so good. divachyk.

Beamodel So far it's good every time I've used it. I have to use it because my sister has sensitivities to scents...so pretty much all of my APB stuff I won't use till I get my own place some time in beginning of September. :(

Hey, girls...turns out my APB was delivered Saturday but SO left it in the mailbox. So, I really like the Strawberry Cheesecake scent. I got that in Pudding and Leave In :lick:
I got the Ayurvedic in Peach Cobbler...:rolleyes:

Back