Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Yep twice. I wonder if that is too much manipulation.

Mkd, it could several things, maybe rollerset, or product but once you figure it out you will be fine. I notice yesterday by temple thinning from bunning so that why I am rollerset braidout or doing washngo.

Has Anybody started seriously thinking about their Spring/Summer Regimens yet? I know I won't be able to use all these oils & heavy creams.:ohwell:

I'll be using alot more Spritzs and Lighter Creams/Lotions and definitely Cowashes. That HTN Protein L-I will be great for Summer & the Follicle Booster.:lick:

Just thinking out Loud wondering what errbody is thinking.......:look:

It's highly possible I'll still be in a Wig throughout this Summer.:nono:

About 98% sure, I'll be wiggin' throughout the Summer *not looking forward to it either*:sad:

Has Anybody started seriously thinking about their Spring/Summer Regimens yet? I know I won't be able to use all these oils & heavy creams.:ohwell:

I'll be using alot more Spritzs and Lighter Creams/Lotions and definitely Cowashes. That HTN Protein L-I will be great for Summer & the Follicle Booster.:lick:

About 98% sure, I'll be wiggin' throughout the Summer *not looking forward to it either*:sad:

I haven't :blush: i don't know what i will be doing now, let along
spring/summer. I hope to master braidout by the:lachen::lachen:

This will be my first summer as a natural! bittersweet! I'm weaving it up though...I have tons of summer events and no time to play in this hair 24/7! Last summer I wore my hair out from April til July...I was transitioning so I wore a puff 24/7...I baggy'd like everyday! Winter is rough on yalls hair up north but summer is hellacious on ours here in the south. Even though its humid the heat is extremely drying, the sun beams down on my hair and changes it an even dustier color...sun damage is real lol!

This will be my first summer as a natural! bittersweet! I'm weaving it up though...I have tons of summer events and no time to play in this hair 24/7! Last summer I wore my hair out from April til July...I was transitioning so I wore a puff 24/7...I baggy'd like everyday! Winter is rough on yalls hair up north but summer is hellacious on ours here in the south. Even though its humid the heat is extremely drying, the sun beams down on my hair and changes it an even dustier color...sun damage is real lol!

@beautyaddict1913

I know it is. When I use to travel in my previous job, I went to Houston once in June. :nono:

Chile...That was the hottest place I had ever been to.:lol: Much Hotter than Florida!:blush:

I was wondering how Ya'll Stay Cute!:lol: I was hot & wilty.:look:

ill be bunning, washing and going and maybe some braid/twist outs. whatever i find takes less time lol. im getting lazy with this hair.
i dont look good with corn rows, flat twists and things like that so my hair will almost always be out.

I hate that Imma be confined to a wig again this Summer from 8-5, oh well.:sad:

A Girls Gotta Do what a Girls Gotta Do.

I'll hafta' make it work.:yawn: I'll try to make it as exciting as I can:lol:

Doing a Scalp Massage (a Real one:look:) @Brownie518:lol:

Used up a Hairveda HV Cocosta Oil last night. Won't replace it unless it's super cheap.

I'll just buy HTN Oil instead. Has anyone smelled Rhianna's new Fragrance? It came in my AmEX bill. I think it smells good.

A wee bit heavy. But Maybe a nice Fall/Winter fragrance.:lick:

@ bolded: :blush: Whatever, T!!!! :lol:

Hi, ladies! I'm all late but dang, I can't believe they ran DLewis off :nono: .

*making notes* Hairveda -3/18, Mozeke- end of the month, KBN - ********* :look:

Doing a Scalp Massage (a Real one:look:) @Brownie518:lol:

Used up a Hairveda HV Cocosta Oil last night. Won't replace it unless it's super cheap.

I'll just buy HTN Oil instead. Has anyone smelled Rhianna's new Fragrance? It came in my AmEX bill. I think it smells good.

A wee bit heavy. But Maybe a nice Fall/Winter fragrance.:lick:
What are the fragrance notes :look:? I've figured out for me that anything that has pear :love:. I need to get that MJB fragrance through Carol's Daughter and one of those Marc Jacobs fragrances maybe Daisy has pear in it too. If so, I will be getting that too.

A bunch of wash n go's and I hope to goodness I will be able to wear some big a$$ wet buns :yep:. I will have to figure out my dc & steaming bc I never have time come spring & summer bc of my schedule. Well I can over night dc and the good thing about the Huetiful is you only have to sit under it for like 20 minutes.

@beautyaddict1913

I know it is. When I use to travel in my previous job, I went to Houston once in June. :nono:

Chile...That was the hottest place I had ever been to.:lol: Much Hotter than Florida!:blush:

I was wondering how Ya'll Stay Cute!:lol: I was hot & wilty.:look:

hunny we do the best we can to stay cute lol...when I went to New Orleans summer '09 for Essence Festival there was nothing cute about their heat either...at least we drive in a/c in Houston so sweating is minimal, but in the NOLA....omg we walked the soles out of our shoes and we were drinking all day, so that didn't help...that heat was disastrous...people were still in our faces even though everyone was sweating lmaoo...im totally going back though!

I will definitely be buying from Hairveda. I will get sitrinillah and I plan to stock up on her body oils.

Mozeke will have to come better than 10-15%. I will wait and see what else she comes up with later in the year.

I finished my grapeseed oil and sulfate free cleanser from NJ. Both will be a repurchase at some point.

Last edited:
What are the fragrance notes :look:? I've figured out for me that anything that has pear :love:. I need to get that MJB fragrance through Carol's Daughter and one of those Marc Jacobs fragrances maybe Daisy has pear in it too. If so, I will be getting that too.

Shay72

"Plump Delicious Fruits combined with the Island Life of Sumptous Florals. Definitely Sexy. Vanilla, Patchouli, Amber & Musk become a Sultry Chorus striking an unforgettable emotional cord"

I had the MJB and sent it back. I didn't like it at all.:nono: Too Floral.:nono:

@ bolded: :blush: Whatever, T!!!! :lol:

Hi, ladies! I'm all late but dang, I can't believe they ran DLewis off :nono: .

*making notes* Hairveda -3/18, Mozeke- end of the month, KBN - ********* :look:

o thanks for the heads up...i didn't know about mozeke...i want to try the protein masque and dc but even bronzebomb is having a problem with them going rancid and she vouched for them during black friday when everyone else was complaining...no bueno...i don't use my products nearly quick enough for all that....:nono:

o thanks for the heads up...i didn't know about mozeke...i want to try the protein masque and dc but even bronzebomb is having a problem with them going rancid and she vouched for them during black friday when everyone else was complaining...no bueno...i don't use my products nearly quick enough for all that....:nono:

:look:I still have an Avacado Hair Cream in the Fridge. (Still Looks fine)

And I have an Amla Oil concoction I need to use. Hopefully, I can use this up during the Oil Challenge.:lick:

It says you can Steam with it, so I may try it that way too.:ohwell:

@Shay72

"Plump Delicious Fruits combined with the Island Life of Sumptous Florals. Definitely Sexy. Vanilla, Patchouli, Amber & Musk become a Sultry Chorus striking an unforgettable emotional cord"

I had the MJB and sent it back. I didn't like it at all.:nono: Too Floral.:nono:
Dang. I don't really like floral. This was the original one? I think another one has since come out.

Dang. I don't really like floral. This was the original one? I think another one has since come out.

@Shay72

It is the: "My Life":nono:

It smelled like Gardenias & Roses. I couldn't stand the smell. I think I had the Perfume, Lotion & Shower Gel. I didn't even bother to open the Latter 2. They all went back STAT:lol:

And I don't care for that Gardenia smelling one I got from Marc Jacobs too. I can't think of the name of it tho':ohwell:

@Shay72

It is the: "My Life":nono:

It smelled like Gardenias & Roses. I couldn't stand the smell. I think I had the Perfume, Lotion & Shower Gel. I didn't even bother to open the Latter 2. They all went back STAT:lol:

And I don't care for that Gardenia smelling one I got from Marc Jacobs too. I can't think of the name of it tho':ohwell:
Okay :look:. Yeah figured out I'm talking about a new scent from Marc Jacobs--Daisy Eau So Fresh (or something like that). When will they figure out all women do not want to smell like a bouquet of flowers? I don't :nono:.

@Brownie518

Hey Lady B!:grin: What's Up Girlie?

What are you thinking about getting from Mozeke?:look:

Hey! I'm here at work, took me forever to get here. The rain is bad!! :nono: And the wind is ridiculous, too. We have flooding all over the place...

Anyway, I want that Oil from Mozeke and 1 or 2 of her newer items. Forget the names right now.

Shay72 - Marc Jacobs Daisy is really nice!! :lick: I love it! I'm gonna get the new version they just released, too. :yep:

Hey, didn't HV say "up to 50% off" last time? :look: Not sure, but I thought so. Regardless, I want more Methi, pH Rinse, and some oils. :yep:

Hey ladies, getting ready for work. I will stick to the same reggie in the summer. Co-wash a little more is the only thing that will change. I will continue to use the hair dew and seal with an oil. I will wait a while instead of getting the grapeseed oil and try to make my own ceremide mix in the future.

Okay :look:. Yeah figured out I'm talking about a new scent from Marc Jacobs--Daisy Eau So Fresh (or something like that). When will they figure out all women do not want to smell like a bouquet of flowers? I don't :nono:.

@Shay72 - Marc Jacobs Daisy is really nice!! :lick: I love it! I'm gonna get the new version they just released, too. :yep:

@Shay72 @Brownie518

I was gone say "Daisy" gets really good reviews.:yep:

The one I have is just called Marc Jacobs (Plain White Box w/Bold Black Lettering)

Imma gift it to a friend who I don't hafta' be around often:lol:..:blush:

i just got finished doing my hair over/ i did what i should have done in the first place which was braid. so i co washed and detangled with curls sublime and detangled with my shower comb and denman. then i braided in 8 braids using the dew.
i will wear a braid out until Wednesday and then put the old braid out in a bun until sunday then start over. this is the easiest way for me to manage my hair at this length.

Back