Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I am not sure yet, but I may be the only person not totally in love with the dew. I am going to try it again next week and see.

I think I may have to abandon this thread :look: and makeup alley, and the makeup board, and natural curly and life.

I wanna buy stuff :cry:
No, you don't! No, you don't! No, you don't!

When I saw that post about beemine having a sale with a secret discount code, I actually started twitching. This withdrawal is a ******!!! LOL!!

But I'm set, I'm good and I can do two legs of the no-buy.....I keep telling myself...LOL

And, yes, I did make one more purchase yesterday.....I ordered some more mowrah butter.....Yowsah!!! That is some moisturizing butter! For funnzies Thursday I made a moisturizer using mowrah, aloe, nilotica shea and murumuru butters with panthenol, black cumin seed oil, guar gum, SAA, carrot seed oil. emu oil and JBCO. Whipped it with immersion blender and the yield was so smooth and slightly thick. The mowrah, nilotica shea and aloe butters are soft and the murumuru butter is hard. I feel this made it easy to get a smooth mix.

So, I had to order some more mowrah butter 'cause I don't want to run out of it this year (My 1st order was 1 lb. I ordered 10 more pounds....LOL). I understand Qhemet used to make a butter or conditioner with mowrah butter.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!! I wish everyone peace and prosperity!

Oh, BTW outspokenwallflower started the "Hits and Misses" thread. She said she missed it and would be doing them this year. I posted my products and regimen "hits".

I am not sure yet, but I may be the only person not totally in love with the dew. I am going to try it again next week and see.

What:blush: daddy didn't put it down for you? How did you use it, i only use it as a leave in under a butter on damp hair. Haven't tried it on dry hair or under a styler.

I don't like the smell it was smokey? Kckt it better for me! Don't feel bad I don't like BFH and no one slam me yet unless you all did it on the side:rolleyes: :lol: Ltown picky a@#@! You got to use/like what good for your hair, we all alike but different.

I think I may have to abandon this thread :look: and makeup alley, and the makeup board, and natural curly and life.
No girl you can come in here and brag about not buying and encourage us to stop buying. I really don't have anything else I need for hair. So why can't U1B1 be about something else other than hair?

What:blush: daddy didn't put it down for you? How did you use it, i only use it as a leave in under a butter on damp hair. Haven't tried it on dry hair or under a styler.
I used it like i do KBB. On my daughter I used it after I washed and sealed with cherry kernel oil. I used about 2 quarter sized amounts on her. On myself I used about a quarter on my whole head before I roller set. My hair is a tad greasier than I would like but it could be that I didn't use a shampoo; I used the BFH cleansing conditioner. So, I will revisit it next week with shampoo.

I don't like the smell it was smokey? Kckt it better for me! Don't feel bad I don't like BFH and no one slam me yet unless you all did it on the side:rolleyes: :lol: Ltown picky a@#@! You got to use/like what good for your hair, we all alike but different.

No girl you can come in here and brag about not buying and encourage us to stop buying. I really don't have anything else I need for hair. So why can't U1B1 be about something else other than hair?

That's the thing! I ain't tryin to buy nothing! No makeup and no clothes unless the sale is 40% off or more.

Ltown,I actually love the smell of the dew. I bet I would like it a lot better if my hair was curly right now.

That's the thing! I ain't tryin to buy nothing! No makeup and no clothes unless the sale is 40% off or more.

Well clothes shopping is hard being office workers or just women keeping up with the Jones,:look: see things we like. Men will wear the same clothes every week, women worry about 2 weeks rotations:lachen:and not repeating:rolleyes: I'm shoe hoe so I'm definately not buying anymore until Spring.

Well clothes shopping is hard being office workers or just women keeping up with the Jones,:look: see things we like. Men will wear the same clothes every week, women worry about 2 weeks rotations:lachen:and not repeating:rolleyes: I'm shoe hoe so I'm definately not buying anymore until Spring.

Well at work it's not difficult to be a trend setter, because there is only one white old lady at my job now, and everyone else is an old white man. lol. Their stuff be lookin all ancient.

I don't like the smell it was smokey? Kckt it better for me!

Why Doesn't this Surprise Me?:lol: :lol::lol::lol:.........:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not sure yet, but I may be the only person not totally in love with the dew.

........................:look:

I'm good with curlmart, too....That didn't even faze me....LOL

Hey, T! Been meaning to ask you if you massage your scalp for a minute or two after you apply your growth aid. I'm trying to update my hair journal. I plan on using MT/OCT 'round the 1st of Feb and I want to get the maximum benefit from it.

Mk try and use less next time, my bottle isn't even half gone and i have used it every other day since i got it. I use maybe a nickle size amount for dd's whole head and it lasts for a few days.

Good thing is I'm immune to Curl Mart for some reason.

I got my Curlmart Fix Last Week for 20%. I wish there were more stores like Curlmart that carried a variety of Vendors.:grin:

You/Che/Ltown/Charz have the store Che found:ohwell:

and mk/Fab have a spot in The ATL.:yep:

I like stores like these that carry multiple brands in one place.

Shay: Why have you never got on CM?:look:

Hey, T! Been meaning to ask you if you massage your scalp for a minute or two after you apply your growth aid. I'm trying to update my hair journal. I plan on using MT/OCT 'round the 1st of Feb and I want to get the maximum benefit from it.

Chile Yes. I've been Massaging.:lol: ..............:look:

Like a crazy woman:spinning:

My Little WL Niece (7) told me: Aunt-T your hair is growing....:lol:

But she's also the one that told me if I wanted my hair to grow I have to put Ballies on them. Her Mommy put Ballies on her's and they make it grow:lol:

Shay: Why have you never got on CM?:look:

They don't offer every single Darcy's item that I want. Also they don't offer the 32 oz for Honey Hemp. If I'm gonna get all of the products in one place I need it to be exactly what I wantt. I don't want to settle.

They don't offer every single Darcy's item that I want. Also they don't offer the 32 oz for Honey Hemp. If I'm gonna get all of the products in one place I need it to be exactly what I wantt. I don't want to settle.

True.:grin:

Offering errthing & nothin':rolleyes:

........................:lol:

I e-mailed MHC and asked her if she would be extending her line @ Curlmart and I don't think she answered.:look:

Okay I Just Looked on Ori's Site (strictly out of curiosity): Why Is she Still Talmbout the Unexpected Eventualities????:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

What happened to the big NYD Sale?:look:

Well.........Lemme go feed da' Chilreens.:look:

Imma make the boy go out & come back in the front door.

I will send him out through the Garage and make him come in the Front.:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

*how did we come up with all this mess*:lol: :nono:

Back