Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Lawd, the No-Buy has officially started. Why is it that when the challenge starts, that's when I start thinking of all these other things to buy? I swear, not even 2 minutes into this challenge, and I'm already thinking of things I should have bought before the challenge.

Lawd, the No-Buy has officially started. Why is it that when the challenge starts, that's when I start thinking of all these other things to buy? I swear, not even 2 minutes into this challenge, and I'm already thinking of things I should have bought before the challenge.

The challenge doesn't start until 12 pst. You got 2 hours.:grin:

And I got a feelin' Rachet *cough*:look: I mean Charz....is gone stay on top of ya'll.:lol:

Girl, I'm here. I did go to the Shescentit site since I'm in denial it doesn't open back up until Jan 2nd. Has anyone tried the Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer?

I'm going to approach my Stash with a Whole New Mind Set This Year.

For Me, this January No-Buy me & Brownie are doing is right on time.

Lemme see if I can go at least 31 days w/o buying a Hair Product.:lol:

You Ladies that are in for the Long-Haul *no pun intended* I Totally Admire Ya'll.:yep:

Yep. She Gave Ya'll PST.:lol:..............:look:

Yep, i asked charz in the other thread and that's what she said.

dr-evil.jpg

ah yes....

Girl, I'm here. I did go to the Shescentit site since I'm in denial it doesn't open back up until Jan 2nd. Has anyone tried the Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer?

Nope. I was going to get it BF and Fab sent me the DB Pumpkin Seed Exlir so I took SSI out of my Cart.

You Ladies that are in for the Long-Haul *no pun intended* I Totally Admire Ya'll.:yep:

You can do it!!:clapping:

Last year I went on a beauty no-buy for the month of September. At the end of the month I remember looking at my bank acct like, where did all this come from? :lol: I saved a lot that month, from the many trips to Sephora and MAC to the gas it took driving back and forth to the mall.

I think I signed up for 2 sessions of the No Buy...:ohwell:.

This is gonna be hard.

I should probably sign up for 2 sessions also, but the only thing preventing me from doing that is the fact that I don't want to chance running out of anything during the 2nd leg and not being able to re-stock because of it not being on my staples list.

ETA: If I sign-up for 2 legs, I'm gonna have to revamp my staples list a little bit to accomodate for anything that I could possibly run-out of during the 2nd leg. And I have to keep in mind my regimen for the summer also, which involves more co-washing...so I'd need more conditioners.

Last edited:
Happy New Year Ladies

IDT & Brownie - Good luck on your January no-buy

The rest of you that are in the No Buy Challenge, you can do it.

:blush:Oh snaps...I just said I would do all 4.

Welp, I guess I gotta.:ohwell: Lemme go shop my stash.

Just keep shopping your stash, good luck

Happy New Year! I had a good time came home right after midnight to avoid all the drunk drivers.
I wish everyone in the No buy challenge well and good luck! I guess you ladies need to find something to do here is some tip:
Stay off line
Read
Exercise
Mediate
Games
Take a class, doing homework will keep you busy it does for me!
Movies

I'm have read the rules to try and help you. One thing for sure I have never started or came up with a new product find so you all don't have to worry about me being a PJ pusha:lachen:

Back