Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I'm here sipping my champagne. I'm done with a HV Shikakai oil. I have one more. After that one, it won't be repurchase.

Do you ladies know the code for the bee mine sale?

T, you haven't tried the SSI okra yet? I think you will love it. I think its going to be my go to protein DC next year.

Nope.:ohwell:

I bought a 16 ounce during the BF Sale.

And had 2 8 ounce Bottles:look: Can't wait to try it tho'. I have a SSI Fortifying Masque to use too.:yep:

I got enough stuff to keep me occupied in the New Year.:drunk:

T, that ayurvedic scalp butter sounds nice!

It does. Did you look at it under Skin/Scalp? Go look at it.

I also got the Expresso Hair Cream and the Nourish Butter.:lick:

Brownie & Fab loves the BFH Safflower Oil, but I have enough Oils.

I love the Cocosta. I have the Avsoya too. Can't wait to try that one.:yep:

ok i decided not to purchase the shea butter or the miss jessies. i dont really need the miss jessies and i have too much shea butter as it is. well really for me you could never have too much shea butter lmao. but ill wait until next month to get more shea.

From facebook:

Bee Mine Products Hi family you will need to like us on Facebook and email us here only to receive the discount code. This code is for today only! Thanks so much!!

The Kids went to sleep before 11:00.:lol:

In the Car on the way to my house (before we got to McDonalds) of course, they were talking about how they were staying up until 12:00.

Again, this year, neither of them made it.:lol:

*shoot...i might tho'*:look:

Honestly Tho' I couldn't think of a Group of Better People to Bring the New Year in than with All of You!

You Ladies are Remarkable!

I will probably get my second wind at midnight though :rolleyes:.

Sitting here eating popcorn, drinking Moscato, and happy Nicki didn't wear one of those pink wigs.

I'm sitting here drinking Moscato under my steamer while watching House Hunters and my DH is sleeping. We're such an old couple.

i hope yall got your money in your hands so you can have money all year around. i did it last year and it worked. also with all the cuts thats been going on at my job im not taking any chances with not doing it:lachen:

Aww mama t ditto.

Ot- I think i may play the powerball tomorrow, if i won i would hold up that big arse check and scream im riach byach lmao.:lol: That would be so hood but who cares id be rich:lachen:.

i hope yall got your money in your hands so you can have money all year around. i did it last year and it worked. also with all the cuts thats been going on at my job im not taking any chances with not doing it:lachen:

I rarely have cash in my wallet. I will hold my debit card then.

Oh shoot that reminds me let me go put my black eye peas in the crock pot. My mama is too funny. She gave me the black eye peas and neckbones so I could make it.

I found some change:ohwell: I hope that doesn't mean Imma be worth a Quata' next year.:lol:

Cause that's what I found a Quarter:perplexed

Back