Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I just saw your other post - sounds good in principle. Depends on how much order in the months when you can buy :look:

Your stash may end up increasing
:spinning:

IK. I thought about it from this Angle too.:ohwell:

But, I'm not so sure. It may work better than just doing it for January AND THEN

Buck-Wild Off the Chain February through December.:lachen:

This may add some balance.:look:

Plus it will give me (us) the chance during the No-Buys to fully evaluate things currently in my (our) stash. For me, like these 9,000 Bottles of BFH:lol: :blush:

WHAT??????????:blush:

*clutches pearls and falls over dead*:dighole:

Hmp.:rolleyes: I thought their Price Point was exactly where it should be. Especially dealing with them crazy bottles.:lol:

Hmp.:rolleyes: Some of the stuff stayed the same, but the one's that did increase, did so around 2 bucks:blush:

Okay. I am Out Done by this!:blush:

I need an explanation.:lol:

Last edited:
How much cheaper was it before?

Brownie's tapestry leave in went from 6.45 to 11.95...
For example.. but only a few things stayed the same.. the rest.. things that were priced between 7-9 are now into the double digits..

I had a cart loaded up.. and said okay.. I'll buy this when I get back.. fell asleep and now... I missed out....

It's okay.. I've got more than enough over here... This is PJ'ism at its worst... my mom and DH were like chile.. you got enough in the refrigerator to condition all of GEORGIA.

Last edited:
Brownie's tapestry leave in went from 6.45 to 11.95...
For example.. but only a few things stayed the same.. the rest.. things that were priced between 7-9 are now into the double digits..

I had a cart loaded up.. and said okay.. I'll buy this when I get back.. fell asleep and now... I missed out....

It's okay.. I've got more than enough over here... This is PJ'ism at it worst... my mom and DH were like chile.. you got enough in the refrigerator to condition all of GEORGIA.

My Nerves are Worked On this One Right Here.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

good afternoon ladies. Im sitting here in a cafe sipping on my coffee thinking about me, my life and my goals. I feel like 2011 will be a great year for me.

Im making my trip to the store that sells oyin on 1/7. Anyone want anything? I know how you ladies get down with the dew.

My Nerves are Worked On this One Right Here.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well we got enough T..
Good things don't last forever....
I'm still in mourning... pouring out a little likka....

I feel exactly how I felt when I missed that Carol's Daughter 40% off sale with free shipping (and I don't even use or like Carol's Daughter like that.. but a PJ can't miss a good deal)... hurt.... confused... questioning the meaning of life.... :lachen::lachen:

Has anyone emailed her to ask why? Was the lower prices just a promotion or was there a price increase. Because yall have given her a grip of business.

Well we got enough T..
Good things don't last forever....
I'm still in mourning... pouring out a little likka....

I feel exactly how I felt when I missed that Carol's Daughter 40% off sale with free shipping (and I don't even use or like Carol's Daughter like that.. but a PJ can't miss a good deal)... hurt.... confused... questioning the meaning of life.... :lachen::lachen:

This What I'm Talmbout. That's just plain foul.:lol:

I personally thought the prices were right where they should be.:look:

Yeah, Ltown sent me a big haul yesterday. *thanks Ltown*

Maybe January will give me the chance to break my BFH Addiction.:blush:

But I still want that F&F Discount in February.:look:

Fab: I emailed you.:yep:

This What I'm Talmbout. That's just plain foul.:lol:

I personally thought the prices were right where they should be.:look:

Yeah, Ltown sent me a big haul yesterday. *thanks Ltown*

Maybe January will give me the chance to break my BFH Addiction.:blush:

But I still want that F&F Discount in February.:look:

Fab: I emailed you.:yep:

Right and I could always just go shopping in your garage if I run out of everything.. I am just ranting and raving over my box from yesterday.... !!!

Thanks again T!

Where is Che?

Right and I could always just go shopping in your garage if I run out of everything.. I am just ranting and raving over my box from yesterday.... !!!

Thanks again T!

Where is Che?

Girl.....I Shol' Do Hope Brownie went ahead and placed her order like she wanted to. I sure hope she didn't wait, cause she loves that Tapestry L-I.

Yeah, You can always come & fill up a bag or 2:lol: :lol: @bolded no restrictions...whatever you see, take it.

And Thank You for the Sale.

Che somewhere Hung Over on Dew!:lol:

maybe BFH started feeling herself and wants her monies in 2011?

:dead: :lachen:

Her stuff was a really good deal. Still is. It is still cheaper than other online vendors along her par except for SSI.

But the spirit has moved on past... I keep looking at OO's page.. waiting for something to happen.....

I just don't understand why say you're gonna have a sale on a specific day and then when that day gets here... no nothing??? No update... I mean is the website gonna say MLK day sale tomorrow...??? I mean for real... maybe I'm missing it.

:dead: :lachen:

Her stuff was a really good deal. Still is. It is still cheaper than other online vendors along her par except for SSI.

But the spirit has moved on past... I keep looking at OO's page.. waiting for something to happen.....

I just don't understand why say you're gonna have a sale on a specific day and then when that day gets here... no nothing??? No update... I mean is the website gonna say MLK day sale tomorrow...??? I mean for real... maybe I'm missing it.

1st Bolded: See that's what they don't understand about PJ's....We's Loyal till ya'll start ackin' crazy:lol:

2nd Bolded: Girl, you know how them Unexpected Eventualities are:lol: :rolleyes:

I saw that. With this thread alone she was getting PAID.

Then I saw in the vendor's review thread that she definitely was getting PAID.

I think her 2011 new years resolution was to continue getting her monies.

.....................:rolleyes: I'm disappointed by this.

After I use a few things I have open (Jasmine, BeeMine) I will use BFH Exclusively and try to get my stash regulated somewhat.

I sure hope BFH hasn't outpriced herself. Don't get it twisted, we will cut her off quickly. I am debating now if I want to fool with her. I may just get like 3 conditioners and be done with her. I sure did want another 3 for $20.

I sure hope BFH hasn't outpriced herself. Don't get it twisted, we will cut her off quickly. I am debating now if I want to fool with her. I may just get like 3 conditioners and be done with her. I sure did want another 3 for $20.

She Coulda' at least (at the very least) Announced an Anticipated Price Increase.

Got All that Commentary on that Site and Ain't Nothing 'Bout Raising No Prices.:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah that 3/$20.95 was a good deal.

I mean, shouldn't you announce that you are anticipating raising your prices.

Or do you just do an AV-Gate on Folx.:blush: :lol: :perplexed

Im mad at BFH. I was gonna buy some this week. hmph. forget that. Im not trying to get hooked and the prices keep increasing. For all of that, I need to just go ahead and give BJ her monies every Friday. lol.

Im mad at BFH. I was gonna buy some this week. hmph. forget that. Im not trying to get hooked and the prices keep increasing. For all of that, I need to just go ahead and give BJ her monies every Friday. lol.

Me Too Day:lol: :lol: :lol:

*hands direct deposit stub to bj errr 15th & 30th* :lol:

Back