Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Did you get the 8oz, i got the 4oz and she only had it in jasmine and lavender when i purchased. Ylang ylang is a beautiful scent alone, make a man throw his drawls at you:lol:.

:giggle:
i got the 8oz.
oh damn, i see what the next thing on my list will be. ylang ylang:lick:

I got my Hairveda order in the mail! Woo-hoo! Both of these products smell soooooo delicious. Can't wait to use them during my next wash.

I noticed that the ingredients on the bottle of the Moist 24/7 are different from what's listed on the website :perplexed. I mean, it's all the same stuff in it, but the order in which it's listed is different.

okay I'm going in to BFH and see what comes of it.

Used the Alaffia Henna and Shea conditioner and the Shea/Coconut Leave in. At first for the conditioner I applied it and thought "whatever" - but when I went to rinse it 5mins later it was very moist and soft.

The leave-in is creamy and moisturizing without being greasy.

I have a few other cond. but haven't used them yet. I like it so far, but they def. should come in larger sizes.

...thinking of going for a stretch attempt.

Folks seem to want to show their naked backs way too much on here. I've seen 2 pics in the last two days that make me :nono:. It's nasty. To clarify I don't mean the pics where the ladies have bras on but the pics where you know they buck *** nakid. One more thing...I don't mean the avatar pics either bc they are small I mean those big pics.
Ewww!! I just saw what you were talking about. I was not ready for it; it was an assault to my eyes!!! Why?! Why?! Why?! I could tell what her length was w/o all of the nakedness!! Just NASTY! Someone needs to send her a PM like STAT!

i am over bentonite clay for hair. i did it today and there is still some left in my hair even though i rinsed for a long time, conditioned and detangled and rinsed again. realized some was still left so rinsed some more and shampooed and there is still some residue left. this is my last time doing it for real.
@chebaby Please give bentonite clay another chance. Are you mixing it with an immersion blender or hand-held mixer? That is the SECRET to getting a smooth mix. If you use a whisk or some other implement to mix it, it won't be mixed enough, go on smoothly or wash out easily.

Your mix should be the consistency of yogurt or a DC like Sitrinillah or Banana Brulee (light and fluff). I mix it for 30 seconds to a minute, apply it and massage my scalp for about a minute or two. I either steam for about 30 minutes or just leave it on for about an hour. It rinses out so easily and sometimes I don't need to do a DC afterwards, 'cause my hair is so soft and clean. I hate to see you give up and not reap the benefits.

@IDareT'sHair I can't wait to pick up my pkg from the P.O. tomorrow.

@Priss Pot Your hair is so pretty and those curls are popping!

@chebaby Please give bentonite clay another chance. Are you mixing it with an immersion blender or hand-held mixer? That is the SECRET to getting a smooth mix. If you use a whisk or some other implement to mix it, it won't be mixed enough, go on smoothly or wash out easily.

Your mix should be the consistency of yogurt or a DC like Sitrinillah or Banana Brulee (light and fluff). I mix it for 30 seconds to a minute, apply it and massage my scalp for about a minute or two. I either steam for about 30 minutes or just leave it on for about an hour. It rinses out so easily and sometimes I don't need to do a DC afterwards, 'cause my hair is so soft and clean. I hate to see you give up and not reap the benefits.

@IDareT'sHair I can't wait to pick up my pkg from the P.O. tomorrow.

@Priss Pot Your hair is so pretty and those curls are popping!
i just dont get what happened this time and last time because the first time i did it it rinsed good. and my hair was so fluffy and clean after wards. this time before the second rinse my hair felt so coated and waxy which is why after the second rinse i shampooed my hair. this time was just a disaster. but since i have a big jar i guess i will try it again.

i used up my bottle of taliah waajid today. im really going through these conditioners:yep:
this weekend i will use up my curl junkie repair me.
my next conditioner to work on is a bfh conditioner. i think its a macadamia one.

Had to pick up the kids. They on my nerves already:lol:

Lawd...this gone be a long weekend.:lol: :nono:

Will rub on some nbdcomestics Mango w/Green Tea Extract.

i dont know if i should get the 16oz miss jessies or stick to the 8oz. itll last forever because i wont use it everyday lmao.

Alright ladies off to get ready for the party, Here is my growth update from the sulfur challenge. Happy New Year!
delete pictures!

Last edited:
Alright ladies off to get ready for the party, Here is my growth update from the sulfur challenge. Happy New Year!
DSCN0093-1.jpg

Nice Growth Ltown. Very Pretty & Very Healthy. How long will you wear it straight?

I Love It!:grin:

Happy New Year Ya'll. I pray we all have a Blessed and Prosperous 2011. And that things get better in our World/.

I pray that we all be Blessed, Spiritually, Emotionally, Financially, Physically.

i agree T, i hope everyone has a happy, wonderful, healthy, loving, year. better than before.
i have goals i am determined to meet in 2011.

im gonna write them down and hold them in my hand along with money when the clock strikes 12.

Hey ladies, great progress l, im just relaxing watching a movie on you tube. Im here alone enjoying it. Its quiet, still haven't finished a bonnet yet. lmao

Nice Growth Ltown. Very Pretty & Very Healthy. How long will you wear it straight?

I Love It!:grin:

T, I'm sweat hog and workout alot don't look it but I do :lachen::lachen:
It won't last but 2 days, I'll probably redo it Sunday and try like Mkd, Charz to where it straight or at least not tightly curly. T, if you don't show at least one picture we'll never know, sometime we are the worst critics.

Thanks ladies, amen to Happy life, health, and wealth! Happy New Year!

i agree T, i hope everyone has a happy, wonderful, healthy, loving, year. better than before.
i have goals i am determined to meet in 2011.

im gonna write them down and hold them in my hand along with money when the clock strikes 12.

That's Good Che.:grin: We should all do something productive towards out New Year Goals as 2011 enters. Hopefully, I won't be sleep.:lol:

*as usual*:look:

Back