Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I've only got a few more uses of the Tresemme Naturals conditioner. I use that up pretty quickly because it is so slippy. It is a repurchase but only if it is on sale.

I've used it in oil mixtures, it very strong and suppose to stimulate the scalp. Caution if you have blood pressure problems. The scent is ok but not appealing definately need something else.
Yes, I use it in oil mixtures and in growth aids 'cause it helps to stimulate the scalp.

I've used it in oil mixtures, it very strong and suppose to stimulate the scalp. Caution if you have blood pressure problems. The scent is ok but not appealing definately need something else.

Ltown, have you used Rosemary oil?

Hey I responded but it stimulate for health growth and suppose to slow down graying. Most essential oils last forever and they are very potent a couple of drops last long time.

For me i think its because its too much stuff to choose from, not as bad as marie dean but its quite a few things and i can't stand looking through all that stuff:look:, don't ask me why its just when i start looking and trying to decide i get turned off.

Lawd Nah...It ain't like that Marie Dean. Now. that. right.there.is. some.work.:lol:

I read up on alot of the stuff and then ordered. I still never got that Red Wine Shine Rinse I wanted.:perplexed

Got errrthang, but that!:lol:

Well yall know what time it is:sleeping:, only 2 more days left and its back on the grind:nono:. I just need one more month:lol: oh well. Night ladies.

Well I decided not to get the dew just yet since I have tons of leave in to use up. So to satisfy my urge to buy I went to TJ Max and bought 2 litres of giovanni shampoo and some scarfs.

I haven't ordered from BFH either, too many choices.

Well I decided not to get the dew just yet since I have tons of leave in to use up. So to satisfy my urge to buy I went to TJ Max and bought 2 litres of giovanni shampoo and some scarfs.

I haven't ordered from BFH either, too many choices.

Ya'll Need to Get Your Bear Fruit Hair On Ladies!!!!:lol:

That's some good stuff.:lick:

So, there's quite a few of you that hasn't ordered BFH.:blush: I just went and dug out some silk scarves. :grin:

I am overwhelmed by BFH in this moment. I think I want the 3 for $20 with the shine rinses and the ginger macadamia and coffee conditioner.

I am overwhelmed by BFH in this moment. I think I want the 3 for $20 with the shine rinses and the ginger macadamia and coffee conditioner.

Yeah, That 3/$20.95 is a good deal. Plus that Discount.:grin:

I was on that one hard.:lol:

I still wish I woulda' got those Shine Rinses, but since I'm under a Wig 3/4ths of the time, I guess I don't need No Shine.:sad:................:lol:

Maybe the Next Grand Prize Sweepstakes Winner will be in February. I hope it's ME!!!!!:lol:

im still looking for something to buy, not that im on a time limit or anything :lachen:

Girl, well I guess I will have to hear all about: You, mk, Fab, Curlyhershey, Ltown, Beauty, Natura, Shay, robot, Fatty, Day....all ya'll Haul's for the next 30 days.

So Ya'll Betta' haul HARD:lol::lol::lol:

Dead Twice.:lol:

Anyway, where you been all day?:lol:

Out stroking these streets.. lol..
Yeah so me and MK figured out our handmade's store hustle today....
And MK's hair is beauuuuuuuuuuutiful ... there's no way she should be cutting it to shoulder length.... (OR AT ALL)...

I want that clippy thing from Sally's...

Hmm.. need to finalize BFH, maybe hit Nars again, check for OO's sale :look: (brownie's spirit is haunting me now)...

Oh a local store was also having a 50% off sale.. so I got a 3.4 bottle of Morrocan Oil light for $18.. they had the poo and con too .. but I got too much stuff to be adding to this craziness. I can't wait to try this for a flat iron.

I wish they had a sally's instore code because 555938 for 20% off expires tomorrow....

And MK's hair is beauuuuuuuuuuutiful ... there's no way she should be cutting it to shoulder length.... (OR AT ALL)...

Hmm.. need to finalize BFH, maybe hit Nars again, check for OO's sale :look: (brownie's spirit is haunting me now)...

Oh a local store was also having a 50% off sale.. so I got a 3.4 bottle of Morrocan Oil light for $18.. they had the poo and con too .. but I got too much stuff to be adding to this craziness. I can't wait to try this for a flat iron.

I wish they had a sally's instore code because 555938 for 20% off expires tomorrow....

Chile....Them Po' Po' Skreets:lol:

Pours some Conditioner out on the Highway.....for the Po' Skreets of The ATL:lol:

IK mk's hair is Gorgeous. She need to quit playin':lol:

im still looking for something to buy, not that im on a time limit or anything :lachen:

:rolleyes:Rubbin it in arent you?

I know I said I was done but if something catches my eye tomorrow I'm not gonna say no. i might check out the new sephora that just opened up...Or maybe I'll go to the website...:look: I have until saturday.

:blush:Oh snaps..20% off until the first!

send me ur mac list lady. and does that sallys code include free shipping?

Back