Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Smart.:yep: And most of the samples are Generous.

IK Mozeke samples are 4 ounces. That's a nice sized sample.:yep:

And I know what you mean about being conflicted. I wish I never woulda' learned how to order from Esty.:lachen:

IA with you entire post. Most everything I have/had worked....although, there have been a few that I absolutely hated.:rolleyes: i.e. Lustrasilk, Hawaiian Silky, Amaka:look: Silicon Mix, YTC, and a few others.....it's rare (for me) but it happens.

I haven't touched Etsy becuase I know I would go buckwild....and its a good thing I'm not working now.:look: I don't see how people have picky hair..I just don't get it. My hair is uber submissive and just takes it like a champ. I see people talking about low porosity and stuff and I'm like "Huh?". I just know that my hair likes water and creamy stuff.

Last edited:
Hey La!:grin: Good to see you on! I got a sample of the Deja's, but I've been saving it.:lachen:Can't wait to try it and hope I don't like it:blush:

Sounds like you got a good plan for Fall/Winter.:yep: I am thinking about mine. I have products now that I know will carry me through the Fall/Winter Season. I will buy 2 wigs.:yep:

I still plan to get that Pre-Paid Card for little things & Sales that crop up. I have been considering just doing the $365 that JJ first mentioned because I am well-stocked with products (even with the Sales I've had). :perplexed

Getting mine and I will be shopping a Wii bit early to take advantage of the Holiday Deals :)

Which wigs are you looking at :D :D :D

I know I have enough to keep me going one more bottle of Hair One left other than the two I am using :blush:

I haven't opened the new conditioners I have yet been trying to finish up some things.

I have 4 new Silk elements, 3 Alter egos & ORS Replenishing Paks
4 Nexxus Emergencee left, 1 brand new Aphogee 2 minute, I have lots of other goodies left. Will see.

Going to use up all the other things I have before indulging in my favs. :)

I know I will need to get some Aphogee 2 minute for the end of the year deal. Not much else though, My leave in's when they are almost gone. Pretty much they are going.

Getting mine and I will be shopping a Wii bit early to take advantage of the Holiday Deals :)

Which wigs are you looking at :D :D :D

I haven't decided? :perplexed

I have a couple sitting in a BlackHairSpray Cart. But will prolly get them locally.:yep:

I thought about getting my card early too. And just adding to it.:yep:

My spring, summer, and fall reggie will be the same. It's the winter I'm not too sure about yet. I'm hoping my hair will be at a length that I can do mini twists and pull them up or pin them up.

I'm thinking through my Prods & Regi now. I will keep using the Natural Products at least until 12/31 and then may give a few of these Dominican Conditioners a try. (Thought about tryna' sell 'em...too much work:perplexed)

I am accumulating quite a few hair butters, oils & moisturizers, so I prolly won't hafta' buy too much of those.:look:

I'll re-stock on a few HV, SSI, Komaza, Jasmines etc...:yep:

The Regi will primarily stay the same, the products will rotate change.:blush:

Yay i was able to sell my products... Anyhoo im in LUV with SSI Coco Cream Leave in.... I need to order some. There suppose to be a sale on Thursday...

I went to the site today to place a order... In the site is close with this message...
SHESCENTIT
We are temporarily closed. We will reopen on Thursday Aug 12th for our Mid summer sale. Thanks for understanding.

She suppose to release her body products for the sale.

I haven't decided? :perplexed

I have a couple sitting in a BlackHairSpray Cart. But will prolly get them locally.:yep:

I thought about getting my card early too. And just adding to it.:yep:

I won't be adding to mine, I am just purchasing things a little early, otherwise I will be buying things at full price :nono:

So what are you looking for long hair styles, short, or medium.

Which do you have sitting in your cart. I am loving the FreeTress Keri and Hilson LOVE IT!

I am thinking of getting my shorter ones for next year. In September I want to go longer to the shoulder, I have to figure either Dandi, Elise or Blair. I think I will wear one for two weeks and another for another two weeks. Elise might come out next year due to me wearing one with color right now. I am liking the change but I still love black.

I think I will stick with the SSI Fortifying Mask a couple more wash-days. I was going to rotate this wash day w/Jasmine's Babbasu Xtreme in Buttercream or the Avacado & Silk in Mango Peach and I still may, but right now, I am thinking about rollin' with SSI a few more weeks.:look:

If she has a Sale on Thursday, I may pick up another 16 oz jar of SSI Fortifying Masque.

I like CJ Banana Deep Fix a little better than SSI Banana Brulee (which I also like, so don't get me wrong:look:), but I will stick w/CJ for my Banana fix. It's alot 'thicker' and it works incredibly well under the Steamer because of the density of it.:lick:

Not close to using up anything. I used up quite a bit this wash day, so I am very pleased with that.:yep:

With my new hair schedule using things up will be harder and longer, but that's okay, I won't be buying much either. :)

Yay i was able to sell my products... Anyhoo im in LUV with SSI Coco Cream Leave in.... I need to order some. There suppose to be a sale on Thursday...
LovesHarmony, you weren't playing girl. You sold that stuff fast!! I wish I would get back on henna and cassia, its just so time consuming.

I am still loving the KBB hair milk. I can't wait for my order to come so I c an smell all the scents i bought. T, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the white tea scent.

i don't think I will be buying Qhemet or kinky curly anymore. I will find a way to use my last 2 bottles of knot today and the curling custard will last me forever. I want to try some other styling products for braid and twist outs.

With my new hair schedule using things up will be harder and longer, but that's okay, I won't be buying much either. :)

JJ with 4 boys I can't imagine you having time to do your hair. You will have future NFL and they'll be thanking their Ma'ma for all those games/practice you took them took. I wish I had a little boy to do that with, don't tell dd:look: I love her.

I may take advantage of the SSI sale too. Ya"ll know I'm only trying to use products from us so I need a reconstructor and she has one. Also I'm intrigued by that marshmallow butter.

hey everyone. i hope you enjoyed/enjoying your weekend.
today i did a dry deep condition for about an hour with MHC honey hair mask and i love it. i rinsed it out and didnt even have to co wash to detangle or for extra softening. my hair felt sooooo soft and silky. thanx T. this will definately be a repurchace and staple treatment.
now i really cnt wait to try the MHC olive you conditioner.

oh and yesterdy i purchased a bottle of suave tropical coconut conditioner and a packet of palmers protein conditioner because i used it once and loved it.

Hey Ladies,

I'm almost done my 2 weeks of vacation. I just got back to the hotel from going to see Niagara Falls. My hair actually held up with all the water and mist.

Hair updates---I wore a twist out to Chicago. A guy from the conference asked me why so many women are wearing natural hair and do I just twist it and then take it out:rolleyes:.

At the Shore--I wore WnG and pony puffs. I still have sand in my hair after 3-4 washes. I had a WG compliment my hair :yep:as I was washing out the sand at those public showers for when you get off the beach. Kind of random but a compliment is a compliment.

Buffalo,NY-- Wore a twist out to the wedding. I was the only one of us their so I tried to look nice and put together. Today we went to Niagara and tomorrow we leave.

Haven't used up anything. Haven't bought any thing except clothes (went outlet shopping in D-ware & here in Buffalo). Also got a new Coach wristlet and found a purse for my Bday next month.

Trying to catch up with you Ladies. Hope you are all still U1B1 or something like that:look:

sounds like you had a ton of fun vonnie.

im thinking about slathering my hair in MHC olive deep conditioner and leaving it in for a few hours. im just lounging around the house for the rest of today. i wanted to do an at home spa day but some stuff came up and i had to run out. i feel like deep conditioning and watching criminal minds with a cup of tea lol.

Vonnie, welcome back! It got to feel good taking off for 2 weeks. The last time I did that I was in the military.

I may take advantage of the SSI sale too. Ya"ll know I'm only trying to use products from us so I need a reconstructor and she has one. Also I'm intrigued by that marshmallow butter.

:yep: I know I am!!! Okra, Avocado, and Fortifying!!! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back