Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grin: Hey!! I wonder if she'll have the Okra in a larger size...:look: She had said it was in the works.

I thought I had seen it in a 16oz, but that was prolly something else, by someone else:spinning::spinning::spinning:

I love a good Reconstructor. And I've had this in my cart several times, but never purchased.:perplexed

I'd like to be watching it with Derick Morgan:lachen::lachen:
yes i love Morgan. but i got a thing for the nerd:look:. i call him the walking computer and i just love him and that nerdy little mind lmao.

ok so i have the MHC olive in my hair now. i might leave it in all night. im not sure.

im mad at my mom. she relaxed and rinsed her hair and it looks so darn cute. but after all this talking i did do you know she deep conditioned with the little conditioner that comes withe the relaxer. or color, one of them. i was like you have joico, mizani AND biolage and biolage knock off sitting right there and you use a tiny tube of relaxer conditioner:wallbash:. but her hair does look good though i wont lie.

yes i love Morgan. but i got a thing for the nerd:look:. i call him the walking computer and i just love him and that nerdy little mind lmao.

ok so i have the MHC olive in my hair now. i might leave it in all night. im not sure.

im mad at my mom. she relaxed and rinsed her hair and it looks so darn cute. but after all this talking i did do you know she deep conditioned with the little conditioner that comes withe the relaxer. or color, one of them. i was like you have joico, mizani AND biolage and biolage knock off sitting right there and you use a tiny tube of relaxer conditioner:wallbash:. but her hair does look good though i wont lie.

:giggle:

I remember when I used to use that little conditioner. :yep:

I'm going to try that MHC Olive next. I love their deep conditioners. :lick: And that molasses one, also.

Dr. Reed:lachen:Girl, that's my show!

I'm glad your Mom's Hair turned out great. She was just tryna' be the Anti-Che!:lachen::lachen:

You know how we Slather on 50-11 thangs, she was showing you, she could use that little tiny bottle and still get bangin' hurr:lachen:

Okay I just washed my hair with Dry SHampoo (not really dry like back in my school days) but good none the less my hair is sofffft

I then sprayed with Parnevu Braid Spray, and APhogee keratin green tea. It felt great, great and great, I am not drying it feels awesome. I think I can tolerate the braids a wii bit longer :D

I'm going to try that MHC Olive next. I love their deep conditioners. :lick: And that molasses one, also.
i uded two of her conditioners back when i was relaxed but i honestly dont remember anything about them. but the honey mask is definately a repurchase:yep:

Dr. Reed:lachen:Girl, that's my show!

I'm glad your Mom's Hair turned out great. She was just tryna' be the Anti-Che!:lachen::lachen:

You know how we Slather on 50-11 thangs, she was showing you, she could use that little tiny bottle and still get bangin' hurr:lachen:
:rolleyes:she must have been thinking something similar. but i told her next weekend we are using joico for sure.

Okay I just washed my hair with Dry SHampoo (not really dry like back in my school days) but good none the less my hair is sofffft

I then sprayed with Parnevu Braid Spray, and APhogee keratin green tea. It felt great, great and great, I am not drying it feels awesome. I think I can tolerate the braids a wii bit longer :D
i always wondered about dry shampoo. how do you use it. you spray it on and then what?

i always wondered about dry shampoo. how do you use it. you spray it on and then what?

Actually this one is gel like. I put an ample amount on my scalp and hair, leave it for one minute and then sponge off the excess with a warm wash cloth. :)

If felt silky like and my hair was soft, and my scalp felt great. I am suprised very suprised myself. I spray with my other stuff as usual. :)

:grin: Hey!! I wonder if she'll have the Okra in a larger size...:look: She had said it was in the works.
If she does I may purchase bc our hair tends to like the same stuff.

I thought it was just me :look:

Back in the day all I ever used was the shampoo and the conditioner from my relaxer boxes. I never bought anything extra until I found Carol's Daughter.

Back in the day all I ever used was the shampoo and the conditioner from my relaxer boxes. I never bought anything extra until I found Carol's Daughter.

:yep: Me, too!! I think the first time I used anything else was when I started using Motions.

It was very convenient. I'm thinking of trying SSI Scalp Spritz too. My scalp likes to act a fool in the winter.

That is too funny! I use it in the fall and winter, too! :yep: I have half a bottle, prepped and ready to go. I love all of her spritzes.

I think I like Ecostyler Gel (the clear kind). Its got hold but not too much, this will be an eventual purchase. Is this similar to KCCC? So far I like the Aussie leave in conditioner spritz I bought awhile back. It was on clearance, I had a coupon and it seems to be working pretty well.

I am a cheapie, I don't like paying too much for stuff.

Last edited:
I think I like Ecostyler Gel (the clear kind). Its got hold but not too much, this will be an eventual purchase. Is this similar to KCCC? So far I like the Aussie leave in conditioner spritz I bought awhile back. It was on clearance, I had a coupon and it seems to be working pretty well.

I am a cheapie, I don't like paying too much for stuff.

Does that one flake up? I have this at home contemplating take it back or not........

Your review sounds good though. :)

Don't forget I'm in the UK :)

I ordered my DB & Komaza in the early hours of this morning and I received an e-mail confirmation this afternoon at 14.07 that my order has already shipped!!!

Received my order first thing this morning - that is extremely fast service as I only ordered Friday morning so I am impressed. Have not opened the package yet but will check it this evening when I get home.

Hey ladies!!! How is everyone. I am thinking about washing my hair and doing a braid out tonight instead of tomorrow. I will see how I feel when I get home.

today i will co wash with suave coconut and style with TW crinkles and curlss and maybe kbb hair milk.

I did a WnG first time yesterday and it was pretty, it did not work this morning because I combed it out what is a no no. But I did the curlyprimer method and will try it again in detail to see if I can wear it.

I did a WnG first time yesterday and it was pretty, it did not work this morning because I combed it out what is a no no. But I did the curlyprimer method and will try it again in detail to see if I can wear it.
What products did you use Ltown?

What products did you use Ltown?

You know I'm amateur in but I use Darcy's transitioning creme and oil with kukui nut oil. My dd said it was cute. So I thought if I bunned this morning and pickout a little it would be cute:nono: frizzy city. So I wet it and use some La bella to try and get the curls pop:nono:. I've been studying curlyprimer because a friend and op use it and it works. Our texture is the same but their hair is longer so shrinkage as with mine is not a problem. So at work today I review it again and will try tonight after co wash but use Giovanni direct leave in/oil, in the morning she said do not comb, just wet and use a little conditioner and it should be straight. I'm praying it looks good:grin:

ok instead of using the kbb hair milk i used claudies hair lotion. thank you miss T. i love it. my hair is so soft. but i hate that it smells like peppermint.

ok instead of using the kbb hair milk i used claudies hair lotion. thank you miss T. i love it. my hair is so soft. but i hate that it smells like peppermint.

Girl.....I couldn't decide what that stuff smelled like:lachen:I hope it works for you. I like everything I've gotten from her so far.

The Temple stuff is a little strong smelling (herbally), but it's a decent product.

If I were to order it again, I'd try to see if I could get it a little less pungent.:lachen:I will definitely be relying on this heavily during the Fall/Winter season.

Girl.....I couldn't decide what that stuff smelled like:lachen:I hope it works for you. I like everything I've gotten from her so far.

The Temple stuff is a little strong smelling (herbally), but it's a decent product.

If I were to order it again, I'd try to see if I could get it a little less pungent.:lachen:I will definitely be relying on this heavily during the Fall/Winter season.

That's what I'm gonna try and do with the Moisturizing conditioner. Its pepperminty, also. I love it, though. :yep:

I'm at work so I don't get to do my hair. I wish. I will be doing it as soon as I get up on Wednesday, though. I can't wait. I hope I use up a couple of things.

oh last night i rinsed out the MHC olive conditioner and my hair was just as soft as it was with the honey hair mask. im glad im finding deep conditioner s to replace kbb. now i feel like i have choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back