Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay: Tomorrow I'm using (which reminds me....Where is JJ with her thread?)

Co-Wash with Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner
Reconstruct w/Paul Brown Hawaii Reconstructor w/Kukui Nut
DC w/SSI Fortifying Hair Masque
Goldwell Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair
PC Final Rinse
Apply Leave-In Alba Botanica & Argon Oil
Dry 80% Scarf Method 20%

Won't use up anything.:ohwell:

LOL You didn't write in it. I don't get in until late because the boys started football. LOL I did it as soon as I got in. LOL

I am going to be purchasing with my 20% off at sally's

Wig Shampoo - 3
Hair One Shampoo - 3

I did order 2 other lace fronts - Gina and Mina

^^ my son started too. I don't like it. I hope he doesn't want to play next year.

This is our 4th year :) I want them to continue. LOL it definitely builds strength in them. :) and they stay fit. This is my first time not bringing my lawn chairs LOL! I am like I don't want to be in with the crowd :)

I'm gonna wash my hair again today, just cuz. I will figure out some sorta style. I have noticed that I go through Suave faster than any other conditioner. I just opened it this morning and it is 1/3 of the way gone already.

I wont need a full $500 on a card.:look:

I will probably not need a full $500 either, but I figured if anything is left over I'd just add on or use it for the next year.

I am really not in need of much. I will continue to get my Hair One and then some Wig shampoo for my wigs. otherwise, I have enough DC and Protein conditioner to last me out he WahZoo!

I will probably not need a full $500 either, but I figured if anything is left over I'd just add on or use it for the next year.

I am really not in need of much. I will continue to get my Hair One and then some Wig shampoo for my wigs. otherwise, I have enough DC and Protein conditioner to last me out he WahZoo!

I think I would "need" half, if that but I would want at least 250 just in case something comes up.:look:

Last edited:
tomorrow i will just co wash with vo5 passion fruit smoothie and then shake and go.
sunday i will do a long treatment on dry hair with myhoneychild honey hair mask. then shampoo with aphogee and then condition with i dont know what.
but i have a feeling that the honey hair mask is going to be amazing.

I think I would "need" half, if that but I would want at least 250 just in case something comes up.:look:

True, I need one for my hair salon visits and pedi/mani visits put those on a budget as well :look: yes I am going to be all budgeted up next year. :D

tomorrow i will just co wash with vo5 passion fruit smoothie and then shake and go.
sunday i will do a long treatment on dry hair with myhoneychild honey hair mask. then shampoo with aphogee and then condition with i dont know what.
but i have a feeling that the honey hair mask is going to be amazing.[/QUOTE]
Is this your first time using it Che?

Hair day! I want to relax but MT made me itch something terrible last week - so another week of braids.

Pre-poo, CW and DC - I think I will omit the shampoo, I want to be tangle free.

@Rosalind & Ltown: WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU 2 DOING AWAKE?????:eek:

Better Question: Why am I awake?:thud:

Anyway, I'm up for a minute.:wavey:

I'm up for work leave at 5AM.

I won't be getting a card for $500 either, hopefully I'll have a regimen by mid November.

Charz, how long did a gallon of WDT last? The down size of the natural products like Darcy and Jasmine is the size of their products you don't get alot. I'm waiting for my Jasmine to arrive??

Just washed out 4 wigs :nono: off to take the kids to football and do my mile walk :) See you ladies when we get back.

I'm up for work leave at 5AM.

I won't be getting a card for $500 either, hopefully I'll have a regimen by mid November.

Charz, how long did a gallon of WDT last? The down size of the natural products like Darcy and Jasmine is the size of their products you don't get alot. I'm waiting for my Jasmine to arrive??

@1st Bolded. I know you do.:yep: I was hopin' you or RosalindB would pm me, but neither of you didn't so I went back to bed.

@2nd Bolded: I prolly won't either. Maybe the initial $365.00 that JJ mentioned at first. But Imma get one!:blush: :lachen:

@3rd Bolded: No you don't.:nono: :rolleyes: Not at All.:sad:

btw: I'm still waiting on Jasmine's and Beijaflores.

Welp Ya'll....:look:

I did use up a coupla' thangs tonight.:grin:

I used up a Reconstructor and my Goldwell Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair. I have back ups for both. I have a ga-zillion reconstructors.:yep:

*Cut both Tubes open and got err-bit out!*

Next wash day, I may steam with either Jasmine's Xtreme Babbasu in Buttercream or Jasmine's Avacado & Silk in Mango-Peach.

Something to rotate with SheScentIt.:yep:

@Rosalind & Ltown: WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU 2 DOING AWAKE?????:eek:
Better Question: Why am I awake?:thud:

Anyway, I'm up for a minute.:wavey:

Don't forget I'm in the UK :)

I ordered my DB & Komaza in the early hours of this morning and I received an e-mail confirmation this afternoon at 14.07 that my order has already shipped!!!

Don't forget I'm in the UK :)

I ordered my DB & Komaza in the early hours of this morning and I received an e-mail confirmation this afternoon at 14.07 that my order has already shipped!!!

Girl, Komaza Ain't no Joke!:grin: Neither is DB. But Komaza always has my stuff in my box within 2-3 days:blush:

*off to look at komaza*:look:

**hursh rosalindb. don't say nothin'
*:look:

Welp Ya'll....:look:

I did use up a coupla' thangs tonight.:grin:

I used up a Reconstructor and my Goldwell Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair. I have back ups for both. I have a ga-zillion reconstructors.:yep:

*Cut both Tubes open and got err-bit out!*

Next wash day, I may steam with either Jasmine's Xtreme Babbasu in Buttercream or Jasmine's Avacado & Silk in Mango-Peach.

Something to rotate with SheScentIt.:yep:

ETA: And a Bottle of Sally Argan Oil.

I replaced it for Pure Argon Oil from Hennasooq. I'll do a comparison. Definitely in consistency, the one from Sally is thick, sticky-like and perfumed. (It works great IMO)

The pure one from Hennasooq is lighter-weight, not sticky feeling and very little if any smell at all. I'll hafta' try it a few more times of course.:yep:

*this one is incredibly expensive especially w/shipping from canada-- so i'll be using it sparingly*:nono:

but i have a feeling that the honey hair mask is going to be amazing.[/QUOTE]
Is this your first time using it Che?
yes:yep: i have been looking at it for a while but never got a chance to get it. but thanx to the wonderful T, i now have that chance.

my moms hair is breaking at the demarcation line. what should i tell her to do?
i told her this weekend to shampoo, use joico reconstructor, put in her rinse, and then follow up with joico hydrator.
the thing is, i dont know if her hair is protein sensitive and i dont want to make it worse. all she has been using is moisture and no protein.

she is not going to give up straight hair though. so she will blow dry or flat iron once a week. what i think the problem is is that her natural hair is really thick and coarse and then goes down to the relaxed hair.

i told her this weekend to shampoo, use joico reconstructor, put in her rinse, and then follow up with joico hydrator.
the thing is, i dont know if her hair is protein sensitive and i dont want to make it worse. all she has been using is moisture and no protein.

she is not going to give up straight hair though. so she will blow dry or flat iron once a week. what i think the problem is is that her natural hair is really thick and coarse and then goes down to the relaxed hair.
Che, can she try a little protein and see how her hair responds. Her hair may need some.

Che, can she try a little protein and see how her hair responds. Her hair may need some.
I agree with mkd, maybe Aubrey Organics GBP could work as that is a light protein:lick: also the Aubrey Organics Blue Green Algae Hair Mask could work for her

I'm switching to using DB's Cocoa Bean Oil on my skin. I've been using it consistently to use it up but I'm ready to move on. I feel like it does nothing for my hair. Besides I miss my vatika frosting :love: and since haleej's ceramides thread I'm itching to use my Gleau oil too.

Che, maybe she can use homemade protein treatment like egg, with conditioner and olive oil. I think Tracee do this. Most protein products have several different protein ingredients.

Che Aphogee 2 minute is a light protein that would help the situation and not send her over the edge if she is protein sensitive. Let us know how it goes.

My suggestion from a person who uses weekly heat is she need to DC/Protein weekly.
I love the ORS pak and then the APhogee 2 minute, I use it in this order because my hair gets over moisturized and the 2 minute checks that right at the door. But I have no breakage what so ever. :) So try it it is a cheap try and fix. :)

ALways use leave in, and lightly not half the bottle LOL!

Also suggest to her to sit under the dryer for about 5-10 mintues to dry out most of the hair and then blow dry. Less damaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back