Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
T, I don't know why that mixed chickd did me like that. I am going to wash my hair again tonight I think, now it looks like a greasy crunchy curl.

Fatty, can you let them do a rollerset at the hair school? I wouldn't let them use direct heat on my head on the first visit.

good idea. I didnt think of that. Ill try to peek my head in on Friday and see if I see any good or bad hair care practices.

T, I don't know why that mixed chickd did me like that. I am going to wash my hair again tonight I think, now it looks like a greasy crunchy curl.

Fatty, can you let them do a rollerset at the hair school? I wouldn't let them use direct heat on my head on the first visit.

Nope, not using that anymore. I used a sample I got from curlmart. Its was a miss for me and the ingredients are not impressive to me for the price. :nono:

You should post that in the Hits OR Missed Thread:yep:

Well, at least you didn't buy a Huge Bottle of it!:nono:

Did yall know you have a product junkie guardian angel right here in your midst!!!
That IDT...

Huggles!!! Thank you...

So I did a twist out using Blended Beauty Curly Frizz Puddin (that name cracks me up).. it came out kinda cute.. I like wore it to work.. without a clip or bobby pins... I watched a YT video that used the "Coolio" twists insteadof flat twists.. and then saw her make those into bantu knots... Came out great.

Excuse this face.. it was early and I am not good at camera phone pics..

2l2b92.jpg

I'mma try nother one tonight with all my new products.. wellnot with all my new ones..

Last edited:
Did yall know you have a product junkie guardian angel right here in your midst!!!
That IDT...

Huggles!!! Thank you...

So I did a twist out using Blended Beauty Curly Frizz Puddin (that name cracks me up).. it came out kinda cute.. I like wore it to work.. without a clip or bobby pins... I watched a YT video that used the "Coolio" twists insteadof flat twists.. and then saw her make those into bantu knots... Came out great.

I'mma try nother one tonight with all my new products.. wellnot with all my new ones..
Hmmm Fab, you are making me want to attempt a braid out.

Okay how come IDT keep finding all these OHIO Vendors.. ain't nothing good ever came out of Ohio... <<side eye>>
:lachen: :lachen:

I'm a sucker for good and professional packaging.. I mean really people get labels for the bottles.. colored bottles.. things that look "professional".. and I'm sure that sales would be through the roof even if the product was crap...

It could grow my hair overnight down to waist length but if it's in a janky bottle with the label overlapping too big on wrong .. looks like it was printed on the inkjet at home.. I wouldn't buy it.. but some people say I'm bourgie.. but that's my 2 cents..

I thought that I posted this already sorry if duplicate but the dominican product will be out of here too. I got caught up as a PJ do, but I don't like the ingredients. I have some old Giovanni direct leave in, the dates are no clear but anyway if it's 2009 should I dump it?

That IDT...

Huggles!!! Thank you...

Can we get the link to video? Did you do them on wet/dry and are you relax? I'm natural and still trying to figure out a good twist/braidout. thanks

Okay how come IDT keep finding all these OHIO Vendors.. ain't nothing good ever came out of Ohio... <<side eye>>
:lachen: :lachen:

I'm a sucker for good and professional packaging.. I mean really people get labels for the bottles.. colored bottles.. things that look "professional".. and I'm sure that sales would be through the roof even if the product was crap...

It could grow my hair overnight down to waist length but if it's in a janky bottle with the label overlapping too big on wrong .. looks like it was printed on the inkjet at home.. I wouldn't buy it.. but some people say I'm bourgie.. but that's my 2 cents..

Trust, her packaging is okay and her Products are Amazing...........:lick:

And Shay & Brownie found Ms. Claudie.:look: Her stuff is great too!:yep:

Girl, try that Body Butter! :grin: It's one of the best things I've tried skincare wise in a long time.:yep:

im sorry the mixed chicks didnt work for you mkd. i can see how it gave you noodle head. i think most curl creams have a potential to do that. at least it was just a sample.

tomorrow im wearing my hair out like i do on the weekend. im tired of wearing my hair in a puff because of work. screw that man. i like being able to shake and go.

Fab, we know how sweet IDT is :kisses: and those in the exchange better recognize:swordfigh stop playing around with our girl:lachen:

Used up Claudie's Temple Balm Hair Revitalizer.

I have 1 back-up and Claudie is sending me a 2oz Free Sample w/my next order.:yep:

It was a combo of these two..

Twist Out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnpijgKOkEw

Bantu Knot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UesL6-Incs&feature=fvst

L.. I'm in between.. been transitioning for 18 months and the bottom is texlaxed an BKT'ed.. which makes it straight when wet...

Oh I bet yours it cute! My hair is only SL so the shrinkage sucks on wet hair. I'm slowing figuring out this natural hair and products usage. Just like Che less is better especially when you did with different textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back