Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies.

Mama T is such a pusha! But, Im happy I got the Mozeke. I cant wait to try it.
MKD, how is your hair doing with pc? Sorry if you answered this already.

I wish I had things to swap with you wonderful ladies, but im sure you all dont want plain vo5 and my kitchen beautician products :lachen: I am willing to look for a hard to find product if anyone needs.

Used up hv moist 24/7. i think i will repurchase later. I got it in the BF goody bag. Im almost finished a he ltr leave in. And, i just replaced my vits and pc.

Have a greeeeat day ladies!

Thanks RosalindB: You always got my back on this PJ Thang.:hug3:

You always encourage me and try to help me to mend my Evil :sekret:PJ spendin' ways!:love2:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: You will always be a PJ - nothing evil about it :)

I am glad that you are trying more natural products and finding success with them. I have only tried anita grant's products but there is a company that is stocking products like darcy's and komaza in the UK http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/store/ so I will probably give them a try sometime

Last edited:
Hey ladies.

Mama T is such a pusha! But, Im happy I got the Mozeke. I cant wait to try it.
MKD, how is your hair doing with pc? Sorry if you answered this already.

I wish I had things to swap with you wonderful ladies, but im sure you all dont want plain vo5 and my kitchen beautician products :lachen: I am willing to look for a hard to find product if anyone needs.

Used up hv moist 24/7. i think i will repurchase later. I got it in the BF goody bag. Im almost finished a he ltr leave in. And, i just replaced my vits and pc.

Have a greeeeat day ladies!
I like the PC Day. I can't tell if its making a huge difference but I am going to keep using it.

I finished the Organix Coconut Milk conditioner and Renpure Reconstructor (green bottle) a few days ago. I would have used up more yesterday but I literally blacked out last night (from stress, heat exhaustion and not eating as often as I should). I'm okay now though.

I tried Bantu Knots on my neice a few days ago and they were adorable. I thought about giving her some box briads but I was too tired. I am perusing Beads, Braids & Beyond to find some sort of style I can tweak and wear for the weekend. My buddy is having a bday/going away party (he is teaching in Turkey for a year) and I cant be bothered with my hair in heat like this.

Hey Ladies: I had so much stuff waiting on me when I got home today.:spinning:

Anyway, can't wait until the next hair day. I will be trying out the Acai Phyto Berry by Hairveda for my co-washes.:lick:

I think I will make HV my Co-wash conditioners once I get my stash totally down. I love the MoistPRO and I have the Moist 24/7 and the Acai. I watched Charz YT and she praised the Acai over the MoistPRO (so we'll see how my hair likes it).:yep:

I bought it when she was selling the Acai for $8.00 now it's $16.00.

I got a rather huge Haul from Claudie. There's just something so nice about her, it makes you want to Order Stuff.:nono:

*gotta hand it to her, being nice is an excellent marketing strategy*:lachen:

Hey ladies I haven't been on in awhile so I hope everyone is ok and enjoying summer.
I've only used up a sample of Mozeke's twisting cream. I will definitely repurchase in a larger size.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: You will always be a PJ - nothing evil about it :)

I am glad that you are trying more natural products and finding success with them. I have only tried anita grant's products but there is a company that is stocking products like darcy's and komaza in the UK http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/store/ so I will probably give them a try sometime

Nice Site Rosalind!:grin: Kinda reminds me of Curlmart!

Yep. Ya'll got me hooked on these Handmade/Natural Products and Esty is the Debil.:whip:

Imma hafta' leave that crazy site alone.:computer:

It's totally addictive (and for no good reason):look:

Thanks for the long-reaching support. You know I got "issues":kiss:

hey everyone.
today i used up my last bottle of suave coconut. i will repurchase this weekend because i love that stuff.

I notice we all are re-evaluating some of our products add/deleting some. Do you still think the gift card for $350 is reasonable? I still have alot of products I need to either use or get rid of.

Nice Site Rosalind!:grin: Kinda reminds me of Curlmart!

Yep. Ya'll got me hooked on these Handmade/Natural Products and Esty is the Debil.:whip:

Imma hafta' leave that crazy site alone.:computer:

It's totally addictive (and for no good reason):look:

Thanks for the long-reaching support. You know I got "issues":kiss:
Natural products are a healthier addiction at least :lick:

Well British Curlies have free shipping for the summer so I placed an order and have ordered the following:

Komaza hair nourishment oil - I have been thinking of making a herbal hair oil but it would be quite time consuming for just me. I will try this to see how it works before I decide to make one myself

Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed conditioner - I have been using AO for a few years so just decided to try something new

I also ordered the following hair butters
Komaza - Scalp conditioner
Darcy Botanicals - Madagascar Vanilla Styling Cream
Darcy Botanicals - Coconut Cupuacu butter

I notice we all are re-evaluating some of our products add/deleting some. Do you still think the gift card for $350 is reasonable? I still have alot of products I need to either use or get rid of.

Girl, you musta' been reading my mind.:brainy:

I have been thinking about this very thing.:think:

I have so many products. I still may get the Card Specifically for Black Friday Purchases.:dollar:

I am Blessed to have alot of great products & alot of great Friends in this thread that either keep me swapping or Always telling me of other great things to try.:love::love:

I hope to have some good growth by the end of 2010.:yep:

I am Thankful.

for me my girftcard can now go down to maybe $200. and thats being generous. right now im barely using leave in conditioners which is what most of my money went to. but because of that i am now deep conditioning more so that my hair doesnt dry out. so im guessing that the money i put on my card will be used for deep conditioners, co wash conditioners and oils for oil treatments.

and i am planning on going to whole foods tomorrow because someone on here said they have it BOGO free for a 29oz jar.

Natural products are a healthier addiction at least :lick:

Well British Curlies have free shipping for the summer so I placed an order and have ordered the following:

Komaza hair nourishment oil - I have been thinking of making a herbal hair oil but it would be quite time consuming for just me. I will try this to see how it works before I decide to make one myself

Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed conditioner - I have been using AO for a few years so just decided to try something new

I also ordered the following hair butters
Komaza - Scalp conditioner
Darcy Botanicals - Madagascar Vanilla Styling Cream
Darcy Botanicals - Coconut Cupuacu butter

Yeah, since I am still relaxing.:look:

At least I am doing other Healthy things to/for my Hair.:look:

I Love Komaza's Customer Service. The Shipping is Quick & Fast. I got the Olive DC''er and the Intensive DC'er and the Califia Coconut Hair Cream.

I am also in love with DB. I haven't gotten around to trying the Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, but I Love the Coconut, Lemongrass Transitioning Hair Cream, the Cherry Kernel Nectar, the Eucalpytus Hair Cream and the Tumuca Hair Cream. I also have the Shea Butter Hair Cream, but haven't used it yet.:yep:

My least favorite has been the Herbal Hair Spritz.:sad: I'd love to try the DC'er.:yep:

DB is also a great product line with Excellent Customer Service.:grin:

Good Choices RosB!:grin:

They're a Great Seller. :grin:

Girl, you musta' been reading my mind.:brainy:

I have been thinking about this very thing.:think:

I have so many products. I still may get the Card Specifically for Black Friday Purchases.:dollar:

I am Blessed to have alot of great products & alot of great Friends in this thread that either keep me swapping or Always telling me of other great things to try.:love::love:

I hope to have some good growth by the end of 2010.:yep:

I am Thankful.
you will:yep: like you said, you have great products for keeping your hair moisturized and strong as well as wigs to protect it. thats really the key.

im thinking of putting my hair away for the winter but i doubt it. my thin are still doesnt seem to be filling in at all.

tonight i will be deep conditioning overnight with kbb hair mask. i think i used this jar twice already and its still like 90% full so thats good. when its gone i will replace it with aveda DRT.

I'll keep my hair in bun during the week anyway it really been too hot to have my hair out. It will stay put up during the cooler/winter time too. Last year while I was transitioning I use coconut oil/shea butter won't use that it does not work now. Oh I do have whole container of mango butter and some shea butter if anyone wants it. I was trying shea on the skin but old fashion petroleum is what work for my eczema skin. I really wish I could use all those smell good lotions.

I'm probably the only lazy person out there with a steamer that don't use it, so need to sell that locally of course. I don't know how I'll present that to the LHCF world, when you post sells it can get wild CRAZY:spinning:, Right IDT and Che:lachen:

I'll keep my hair in bun during the week anyway it really been too hot to have my hair out. It will stay put up during the cooler/winter time too. Last year while I was transitioning I use coconut oil/shea butter won't use that it does not work now. Oh I do have whole container of mango butter and some shea butter if anyone wants it. I was trying shea on the skin but old fashion petroleum is what work for my eczema skin. I really wish I could use all those smell good lotions.

I'll keep PS'ing into 2011 too.:grin: I guess I should get me a new wig to go into the Fall/Winter with.

I'm about done with the one I've been wearing this summer.:yep:

I guess it's time for us to all start considering our Fall/Winter Regi's & Products. I won't be using any of the Texas Natural Butters this year.

I'll stick to Qhemet Bee Mine, Mozeke, Komaza, Darcy's, Njoi, Hairveda & Claudies. And the Christine Gant , Claudie & Njoi for the "grease" type things.:yep:

*oooo....that's sounds like too many*:perplexed

Oh Yeah & Jasmine's

Last edited:
Okay: Tomorrow I'm using (which reminds me....Where is JJ with her thread?)

Co-Wash with Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner
Reconstruct w/Paul Brown Hawaii Reconstructor w/Kukui Nut
DC w/SSI Fortifying Hair Masque
Goldwell Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair
PC Final Rinse
Apply Leave-In Alba Botanica & Argon Oil
Dry 80% Scarf Method 20%

Won't use up anything.:ohwell:

What other scents did you end up getting? What do you think of the smell?:yep:

And Thank You!:grin:
T, I got the chamomile sage, cranberry cocktail and lucious pear. If I like the hair milk, I will not be repucharsing qhemet. I don't need a whole bunch of moisturizers. I really really like the way the white tea smells, a lot like one of my favorite perfumes.

If I don't like it, I wiill be in here swapping:look:

T, I got the chamomile sage, cranberry cocktail and lucious pear. If I like the hair milk, I will not be repucharsing qhemet. I don't need a whole bunch of moisturizers. I really really like the way the white tea smells, a lot like one of my favorite perfumes.

If I don't like it, I wiill be in here swapping:look:

I like your choices.:lick: I found a Cammomile Sage I overlooked.:nono:

Wish I woulda' remembered it, I woulda' Sold It.:look:

I love the Luscious Pear and the CocoLime.:lick:

The Cranberry is nice too!:yep:

The White Tea is such a clean, fresh scent. I love it.

I used up a bottle of BeeMine avocado conditioner today. Here lately i decided to up my dc game. Every since i did that my hair has turn around. I found out i dont moisturize as much any more. I have a new bottle of BRBC that has not been open yet. I may end up selling it.

I tried the KBB hair milk in my sister's hair and it felt amazing. i am going to rebraid my hair with it in a bit. I gave her my shea moisture hair milk. i probably will never use it.

@Rosalind & Ltown: WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU 2 DOING AWAKE?????:eek:

Better Question: Why am I awake?:thud:

Anyway, I'm up for a minute.:wavey:

Okay: Tomorrow I'm using (which reminds me....Where is JJ with her thread?)

Co-Wash with Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto Conditioner
Reconstruct w/Paul Brown Hawaii Reconstructor w/Kukui Nut
DC w/SSI Fortifying Hair Masque
Goldwell Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair
PC Final Rinse
Apply Leave-In Alba Botanica & Argon Oil
Dry 80% Scarf Method 20%

Won't use up anything.:ohwell:

T, I love the bolded!! :yep: It smells so good and my hair feels great after using it. :lick:

:look: Now let me go see what Sakura is workin' wit....

I love the KBB hair milk very much. I don't even want the KCKT today that I was so impatient about getting:ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back