Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
im about to rinse this conditioner out and do one side in twists with old kbb milk and the other side with new kbb milk.

I liked the way my hair looked today. I didn't do anything to it but since it humid here it grew a lil and looks fuller. The smell is lingering & my stupid bangs are nearly done. I will retwist the bangs & the crown tonite with KBB & shea moisture.

I'm hoping to reduce my stash greatly by Nov so I can reup during BF. I wanna try DB if. Its on sale. I only like to try new vendors when they are on sale. Then if I don't like it I didn't pay a lot for it.

II'm hoping to reduce my stash greatly by Nov so I can reup during BF. I wanna try DB if. Its on sale. I only like to try new vendors when they are on sale. Then if I don't like it I didn't pay a lot for it.

They are still moderately priced Vonnie at $12.00 each for most items.:yep:

I heard *looks side-eyed:look:* that the best she ever gives is 10%. I know when I bought something during her last Sale (I think, July 4th), it was 10%.:yep:

Vonnie: I pm'd you.

Last edited:
When I last purchased from DB ( a few months ago ) I used code "queen" and that gave me 15% off.
I have used that code for evey order outside a sale and it worked. I haven't ordered since February so I'm not sure it still works but you can try it.
It was from a youtuber who was asked to give it to her subbies and there was no expiration.

im done twisting one side of my hair with the new kbb milk. that stuff is so silky on my hair. ive never thought to use the milk by itself before this. its a leave in to me, not moisturizer. by i like it,
im moving on to the left side now with the old milk.

When I last purchased from DB ( a few months ago ) I used code "queen" and that gave me 15% off.
I have used that code for evey order outside a sale and it worked. I haven't ordered since February so I'm not sure it still works but you can try it.
It was from a youtuber who was asked to give it to her subbies and there was no expiration.

:yay: :dance7:

Thanks Girl:kiss:

*goes off to try it*:look:

ETA: Tried it! It WORKS!!!!:grin:

*and....no....i didn't click pay now!:blush:*

Last edited:
ok so next time i order from darcys i will use that code. i have to use the mask one more time before i make another order so that way i can know exactly how i feel about it.
no matter what i will always order the daily leave in.

ok so next time i order from darcys i will use that code. i have to use the mask one more time before i make another order so that way i can know exactly how i feel about it.
no matter what i will always order the daily leave in.

I want the Palm Fruit & Cherry Kernel Hair Butter and the Cherry Kernel Hair Oil!:grin:

I'll skip the DC'er until you make up your mind:lol:

i will use the deep conditioner this weekend after i do a protein treatment that way i can make up my mind and give you a review T. the protein i will use is curl junkie curl fix.

i will use the deep conditioner this weekend after i do a protein treatment that way i can make up my mind and give you a review T. the protein i will use is curl junkie curl fix.

I wanna know what those chunks are.......:barf:

If it had 'chunks' in the product description, you wouldn't be so put off about it, you know?:perplexed

And if they melt away.....:ohwell:

Last edited:
I wanna know what those chunks are.......:barf:

If it had 'chunks' in the product description, you would be so put off about it, you know?:perplexed

And if they melt away.....:ohwell:
lmao @ bolded:lachen: she knew better than to put that on the label.
they do melt though. i should email her about the tomorrow.

lmao @ bolded:lachen: she knew better than to put that on the label.
they do melt though. i should email her about the tomorrow.

Glad you knew what I meant. I mean if it had, special herbal bits....in the description then you'd know what to expect.....:lol:

But some chunky conditioner:nono:.....

you know....like Campbell's Chunky Soup...You know Chunks are going to be in it. If it didn't have "Chunks" folx would be mad:lol:

Last edited:
I managed to stay strong!!! I'll wait for black friday!!
mkd: I like both!! DB scalp butter is runny...so you need a little bit! I like keeping it in the fridge that way it has a stronger cooling effect.

Curlyhersheygirl the Thanks button is enough to Thank you for that serious hook up. I will have to evaluate my stash when I get home & see where I can fit DB in.

i know, its a good ting i love vanilla. except lil stankin butter vanilla. she was better off leaving it the regular shea butter smell.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Che, you kill me with that!!!

:look: why do i still want to try it?

sidenote: what in the heezy has been going on with this site????? :ohwell:

Good mornin ladies, going to make some hair sprites today. One is for the scalp with 4oz of water and 2 or 3 drops of peppermint oil. And one to moisturize while its still fairly warm. In a 4oz bottle, 1 teaspoon of jojoba, 1 teaspoon of sweet almond , 1 teaspoon of aloe vera and 1 teaspoon of glycerin and fill the rest up with water add a few drops of tea tree oil just to get it through the week. Im using smaller bottles because i don't have preservatives and i can use them up faster.

Good morning ladies:wave:. Glad the code still works and you all were able to get your shopping on :grin: but I hope I didn't kick anyone off the wagon though :look:

I have my hair in box braids, I finished them in less than a day. That's the quickest I have ever gotten them done. I will add pics later. I hope to keep these in for about 2 weeks if not more.

hey everyone.
i took out my twists and i like the twist out. i think i can safely say i have perfected it for me. i honestly cant tell a difference from one side to the other using both hair milks. they feel the same. and after taking them out i used a tiny bit of vatika frosting.

i hope i get second ay hair because i have to be up and out extra early tomorrow and i dont have time to be co washing, detangling, drying in a towel, moisturizing and puffing.(even though it really only takes like 7 minutes it sounds like a lot :lol:)

My curlmart order shipped today, so i should get it in time for wash day. Im loving my peppermint oil spritz. I thought tea tree oil felt good but this is much better, and has my scalp smelling fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back