Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your original hypocrit here..

Went to bed early as heck and just happened to wake up.. :look: and do a little order at the sale..

I'm just concerned that my shipping was 10.70... I kept taking stuff out of my cart and that sucker was still up there...so I guess that's the rate to GA .. MKD.. just fyi.. :lachen:

I had all kind of new stuff in my cart and several backups and I thought wait a minute ... let me slow my tail down... it takes me like 8 or 9 months to go through cocasta oil.. (only use a drop)... and I have 2 here now.. why would I buy another 2. I do like how she has a pump bottle on it now. A little irked that the Acai berry con wasn't on there...

So I got
avoysoya oil (2)
whipped cream (2) - I hope I like this new formula..because the old one circa de 2008 had white flecks in it that left in my hair.. so I had to stop messing with it.
Like 4 of the buttercreams.. but I always get mad because it's 2 oz.. and I go through that like in 2-2.5 uses.
Perfumed body oil (2)

I was gonna try the Amala cream rinse.. but seriously I got enough poo and poo like products sitting around here looking back at me.. I just made a shea moisture haul from Target over the weekend and got 2 poos.

mkd

Yup.. will continue to BKT.. probably forever... because that's how much BKT I got.. :lachen:

A girl on here pm'ed me about getting one from my stylist.. I texted my stylist to give the girl her prices.. and she wanted $300... :look:.. I was :blush: to tell the girl.. I didn't know it was still that high in the salons.. but you know I do my own.. they are always so surprised as to what I can do with my hair. But as long BKT remains to be a rip off in the salons.. I will be doing that myself.. along with my color rinses.

I'm up earlier than usual, reading hairveda orders. What I don't undestand is why they have a sale for a week and run out the first couple of hours? None of it is made to special order really, not like Jasmine if you want certain scent they would not make alot of strawberry serum when folks only order nonscent! Than you got to wait 20 days and the shipping is same for everyone??

Good morning ladies, i got 3 body oils and a butter cream, shay i saw the big sizes on the list, let me go check what they have.

Eta- avosoya
cocasta
moist 24/7
moist pro
sitrinillah.

The 2 moists are cheap.

Last edited:
Today im going to clarify my hair and scalp, strip it down. Something is really bothering my head. I took my peppermint spritz with me to work last night and used it a few times but this is crazy. My moisture spritz is working great also. my hair is soft and moist but not greasy. I will use a little shea oil to dc and put moisture back into my hair when i strip it. If this does not help the itchies i don't know what im going to do. Im going to rebraid my hair and only use my spritzes to see if it makes any kind of difference. I really don't want to be doing this today but i see not other alternative for relief.

I'm up earlier than usual, reading hairveda orders. What I don't undestand is why they have a sale for a week and run out the first couple of hours? None of it is made to special order really, not like Jasmine if you want certain scent they would not make alot of strawberry serum when folks only order nonscent! Than you got to wait 20 days and the shipping is same for everyone??

I was thinking the same thing. If you plan on having a big sale why not gear up for it? Make a whole lot before of stuff that doesn't have scent choices and then be ready to start cranking out the scented stuff as its ordered. Would it even be better for them o put quantity limits like at a grocery store to allow more people to buy or fair to the buyers in general. I checked the site at 130a and stuff was already sold out. My question would be will they restock like Ori organics did?

Hey mama missed you, i hope everything is ok. How is the new apartment going?

Hey Charz!

They are doing way too much with this site.

Charz, hope all is well with getting ready for the move! Ain't nothing happen up in here but buy some mo and use up a little or nothing:lachen:

Multi quoting is so insane on this site now. I am doing well, I move on Saturday and I am so excited! I bought new bedroom furniture too, it's being delivered on Tuesday.

I might not renew on LHCF in Decemeber.

How have ya'll been? I am wearing twists, and doing them on wet hair after I wash my hair every two weeks.

Multi quoting is so insane on this site now. I am doing well, I move on Saturday and I am so excited! I bought new bedroom furniture too, it's being delivered on Tuesday.

I might not renew on LHCF in Decemeber.

How have ya'll been? I am wearing twists, and doing them on wet hair after I wash my hair every two weeks.

Doing good charz, i wished that we all lived near each other. I would throw you a house warming party.

Hey Ladies:

I managed to stumble outta bed at 11:39 p.m.:look: and was able to place my HV Order which went from $166.00 w/o shipping down to $77.00 w/shipping.:blush: *don't judge me*:look: I made quite a few adjustments.

My only regret was, I didn't get that Methi Stuff especially sinice it was only $18.00.:sad: And I didn't get any Almond Glaze although I have 2 jars already.

I ended up with:

Hydrasilica Spritz
Avosoya Oil
Cocosta Oil
Moist 24/7
Green Tea Butter
Whipped Ends Hydration *new formula* I like the Original.

If I feel an 'itch' I may go back before the 21st and pick up the Methi, another Green Tea Butter and an Almond Glaze.

I think that's it.:yawn:

Last edited:
Dang stuff is sold out already. I hope its not while supplies last so others who could not be up get to participate in the sale.

I got:

a vatika frosting
2 almond glaze
one whipped gelly
one whipped ends
a cocosta oil
one moist 24/7

Was the moist pro on sale? I wanted to order that but it wasn't available.

I will not buy I will not buy.

I already have half a gallon of the moist 24/7 left, but I want another one! :cry:

When Qhemet has her sale I will get 2 BRBC and 2 AOHC, and the new conditioner if it ever comes out.

I will not buy I will not buy.

I already have half a gallon of the moist 24/7 left, but I want another one! :cry:

When Qhemet has her sale I will get 2 BRBC and 2 AOHC, and the new conditioner if it ever comes out.

Wasn't that conditioner supposed to come out last year? Lmao but you know qhem will do it right.

LOL I think it was supposed to come out the year before that haha. Yeah Qhem will not do a half assed job. It might be 20 bucks for 8 ounces, but it will be too legit.

And even with the KBB drama, her hair milk is my holy grail. Unless Qhemet comes out with a hair milk, I will buy KBB Hair milk till the end of timmmmeeee.

LOL I think it was supposed to come out the year before that haha. Yeah Qhem will not do a half assed job. It might be 20 bucks for 8 ounces, but it will be too legit.

And even with the KBB drama, her hair milk is my holy grail. Unless Qhemet comes out with a hair milk, I will buy KBB Hair milk till the end of timmmmeeee.

Me too. I will never stop using it.

Just finished washing my hair. I used diluted elucence clarifying poo mixed with baking soda and tea tree oil. I had all kinds of gunk come up off my scalp and i just washed it friday.:nono: I then used moisture maniac mixed with shea oil for 5 minutes ( love this combo)and rinsed it out. I won't be redoing my braids, just spray them and that is it. I have less than half a bottle of shea oil left. I got it from tns. I don't want to order from them again but i love this stuff, i might give in, And from now on i will do baking soda washes, i bought that dr bronners for nothing, well i can soak my feet in it.:lol: Moisture maniac is as good as i remember, being a pj gets you off track. Ok im rambling, been up all night and im delirious:look:.

Last edited:
Well Girls.....I am tryna' get my mind right for this Surgery later on today.:nono:

Ya'll pray for me.:sad:

*bites nails*

**does brother franklin offering dance when it's ova'*
:rolleyes:

I kept my order under 50 - w/shipping $52.00
I still have str. so I didn't order more - plus I'm looking for a better one.

whipped ends
gelly (2)
glaze (1)
Amala rinse shampoo
moist (2)

I wanted to try the methi also, but I'll pass.

well I'm off to steam, I used a shampoo the other day and it messed my hair up.

I don't know about renewing my membership either Charz. LHCF takes away from my writing and reading. I don't know, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back