Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd be finished....but I did kinda time it right.:yep:

Getting ready to Rinse out DC'er. Will apply Leave-In & get under dryer for a second.

btw: I also used up a 32oz Bottle of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar *in my Henna Mix*:grin: Will definitely replace before next Hendigo.

I was able to get second day hair by making 4 big twists last night. I will still bun most of the week though.

Okay, we'll I have my scarf on. Dried a bit and will finish up with the scarf and a little HV Whipped Ends and a Spritz of DC Cherry Kernel Oil (to help errrthang lie down):lol:.

Also finished up a Tube of Nexxus Ensure (using this right now instead of Roux PC). I have 2 back ups of Nexxus and a Big Bottle of Roux.

So, I may switch back to Roux for a minute. Nexxus Ensure has a little lower ph balance. It's 3.0 and Roux is 4.5.

Thinking about my Regi for Next week already.:look: I have about 3 more weeks until I Relax and I want to make sure everything is on point when I get ready because I am still such a Novice and don't feel totally confident in my Relaxing Skills. *it still takes me there*:nono:

Okay! I gave the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque a go and i came to the understanding that my hair dont like the dc....

Would anyone like to try this dc? I have a half of 12oz left...

I can get KK at Target or Whole Foods. I'm not sure the gloss pomade will be there though.

$18 for 8 oz of product :nono:. I don't mind with Qhemet bc that stuff lasts forever. How many uses do most people get out of 1 jar of Deep Fix?
my deep fix lasts me forever because the jar is big and since its heavy moisture(for me) i dont use it all the time.

but thanx for reminding me. i think i will use some today.
i shampooed yesterday so today i will oil my scalp and hair with vatika frosting, co wash with tresseme curls and then deep condition with curl junkie.

Che went i first went natural i used the tresseme moisture conditioner i think, they probably changed the name since then but it was really good.

my deep fix lasts me forever because the jar is big and since its heavy moisture(for me) i dont use it all the time.

but thanx for reminding me. i think i will use some today.
i shampooed yesterday so today i will oil my scalp and hair with vatika frosting, co wash with tresseme curls and then deep condition with curl junkie.

Hi Che!:wave:

I missed you yesterday.:sad:

Don't think I talked to you much or you weren't on.......until the wee hours of the morning:lol:

ITA: Shay, Girl, gon' & buy that Deep Fix. You'll Love it!:sekret:

yea i hope i love it. its a big bottle for a good price and its silicone free.

i just pulled out my va6tika frosting and the jar was covered in dust. maybe it is 2 years old:look:

Hi Che!:wave:

I missed you yesterday.:sad:

Don't think I talked to you much or you weren't on.......until the wee hours of the morning:lol:

ITA: Shay, Girl, gon' & buy that Deep Fix. You'll Love it!:sekret:

i wasnt on yesterday. i was itching to come on though lol. i missed yall too. thats why i had to come one early this morning to catch up:lachen:

Okay! I gave the Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque a go and i came to the understanding that my hair dont like the dc....

i dont really like this either. it does nothing for me. it just sits there. i may mix it with some oils and honey. i use mine on dry hair.

yea i hope i love it. its a big bottle for a good price and its silicone free.

i just pulled out my va6tika frosting and the jar was covered in dust. maybe it is 2 years old:look:

Che is it the white bottle with the green writing? If the frosting is still good use it, i think coconut oil lasts forever anyway as long as you don't get water in it.

Now this is one Product Line that (for some reason) just doesn't interest me. I don't know why?:perplexed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont really like this either. it does nothing for me. it just sits there. i may mix it with some oils and honey. i use mine on dry hair.

I don't know why I am totally un-interested in this one here.:ohwell: See....once again, the reviews are "not so great":nono:

mkd im pissed i love the new version of kbb hair milk. it works better than the old version and im surprised because glycerin is the second ingredient now. i was in AC all day yesterday. i was cold. but my hair stayed moisturized and thats all i used. i didnt seal it in with anything.
and my hair must be getting thicker because it stayed wet/damp for hours and it normally does not do that.
also i had SO stretch my hair and the back row reaches a 1/2 inch past apl. im so excited.

T, i dont blame you. i dont like the mask, the hair milk was no different than any other hair milk and the smell of the curl enhancer gave me the worse headache.

T, i dont blame you. i dont like the mask, the hair milk was no different than any other hair milk and the smell of the curl enhancer gave me the worse headache.

And I've been in Tar'get several times and wasn't even half-way tempted to go look at them.:blush:

Well...........@bolded:rolleyes: *rolls eyes hard*

i cant wait til 5 oclock so i can see if an episode of criminal minds is one ive never seen lol. i love sundays, you get to kick back relax and talk on LHCF:lachen:

im going to co wash my hair and then slather in curl junkie. i might put my hair n tbig twists with the conditioner so i can easily detangle.

Girl, (Che & Others) give me a quick overview of Ori Organics (that you've tried). I have 3 of the products now in my stash...don't know when Imma get to them.:perplexed I was 'tempted' to get the Sealant & the Hair Milk since the Sale is going on until the 19th, but Refrained. The Shipping is Crazy, Stupid, Fast tho'.:yep:

I have:

The Restorative Masque
The Golden Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner
The Buttercream Leave-In

I think you got the Curly Mango or something. Have you used/tried anything else?

i cant wait til 5 oclock so i can see if an episode of criminal minds is one ive never seen lol. i love sundays, you get to kick back relax and talk on LHCF:lachen:

im going to co wash my hair and then slather in curl junkie. i might put my hair n tbig twists with the conditioner so i can easily detangle.

Football season started so sorry ladies got to watch the boys:yep:

T, i have both of the stylers(ori), the mango and the buttercream stler. they both smell yummy. the buttercream doesnt have any slip and makes my hair fel a little waxy. but i have only used it with the mang so i must try it by it self. the mango one, i love it. the texture is....different. i cant think of anything it reminds me of. it looks thin but the way it spreads makes it seem not so thin, its weird but i love it. its very moisturizing, has slip and smells yummy.

T and Che:
I know actly what your talking about. The milk and the dc made my hair hard and stripped.

Can someone tell me about the Darcy Botanical line?

Im so in love with the Criminal Minds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back