Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair turned out really nice. I was nervous it would be weighted down from all the products but it wasn't. I'm going to go swimming. And wear a puff for the rest of my time here. Not looking forward to leaving this beautiful, hot weather

my qhemet order shipped. so i should get it within the next 2 days. im so excited im building up my moisturizers. at one point i had a lot of moisturizers but now i dont. basically all i have is oyin whipped pudding, qhemet heavy cream(when it comes), kbb hair cream(cant be used in the winter), afroveda cocolatte, and shea butter.
some of my stylers can be used as moisturizers too but thats not what they are meant for.

tonight i will re do my twists to make sure i can get second day hair. i will re do them with water, kbb hair milk and ohm sweet hair pudding.

Speaking of moisturizers che, i think that is maybe why my scalp is itching so much. I can't figure out no other reason, even the derm couldn't find anything. Its something in the conditioners or my moisturizers. Hopefully making my own stuff and going the simple route will help. Seriously i lose more hair from scratching so much than shedding. I have to rethink dcing also. I may try it with oils instead of an actual product to see how it helps. Or use my burts bees stuff to dc instead of prepoo.

Hey Ladies.....:wave:

I finished up a KBB Hair Butter today. I have 2 back ups. (Both open and both in CocoLime:ohwell:)

I got a Komaza Order today. *they have the fastest shipping ever*:blush:

I'll Spritz w/Ltown's Special Blend and put on my scarf.

I'm being really good with my Hairveda list. I'm not going to order as much as originally planned after assessing my stash.

Hey boooos!

Im almost finished many a condish and leave in. I only have like, urm, 6 bottles of condish for cowashing and 2 dcs. I have some soaps (thanks boo :kiss: ) I can use for shampoo but I am in looove with this Amala deep cleanse thing from HV.

Im fighting hard not to take part in fall madness, but I think I am. Im gonna be a top contender. I hope I calm down by midnight. Pray for me.

I am technically on hiatus..but I had to come on here to see what you all are planning to do for this HV sale... I am scared that the internet will be shut down!! I don't know if I will try to make a purchase from HV. But Curlmart is definitely up for grabs for more curl junkie stuff. T has turned me into a cccccrackhead for CJ.

My fave video right now.. I am recreating this later this week!!

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOtGwp1fVrU

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgZ2gy8jCdc

I think I skimmed and someone had questions about BKT... I love mine. I have never retained so much hair and had hair look so shiny and healthy. I think I have retained everything that I have grown since June 2009 when I first started. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I love it.

No way would I stay up to order hair product unless it's 50% off, I'm be up at 4AM to see who got their order in and midnight. I know Che and Vonnie will be checking in when I get up.

No way would I stay up to order hair product unless it's 50% off, I'm be up at 4AM to see who got their order in and midnight. I know Che and Vonnie will be checking in when I get up.

Well, I'm staying up *looks*

I will be getting my order in at Midnight! Bet!

*looks*

I am technically on hiatus..but I had to come on here to see what you all are planning to do for this HV sale... I am scared that the internet will be shut down!! I don't know if I will try to make a purchase from HV. But Curlmart is definitely up for grabs for more curl junkie stuff. T has turned me into a cccccrackhead for CJ.

My fave video right now.. I am recreating this later this week!!

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOtGwp1fVrU

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgZ2gy8jCdc

I think I skimmed and someone had questions about BKT... I love mine. I have never retained so much hair and had hair look so shiny and healthy. I think I have retained everything that I have grown since June 2009 when I first started. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I love it.

Fab, Brownie turned me out on that CJ. I love that banana and hibiscus deep fix.

I am about to go and watch these youtube vids right now!

Do you will continue to BKT?

Girl, I sure did!!! I can't believe it, either!!! LOL!! I'm at work all night so I'll definitely be up!!!

...I knew you would love the Curl Junkie!! Its one of my favorite conditioners!
I really like it! I was just thinking about what conditioners it can replace in my rotation. i don't think I will repurchase the shea moisture masque and I won't replace jasmine's ultra nourishing DC.

Ltown- I'm technically on vacay until Wed so if I participate it won't be until then. But I'll be up for my lectures early & will check in on the results of this Madness

If I get anything it will be a gallon of the 24/7. I have enough oils & other stuff. Shoot! I have like 80oz or more of co wash condish. I really see myself sitting this out Ladies. Have fun!

I think I'm going to wear a puff tomorrow. I'm tired of wearing twist outs right now. I'll cowash with the green tea & hibiscus in the morning and use the leave ins I brought.

The bulk sizes are not on the list now. I will check back. I will not shop this sale if the bulk sizes are not on sale. Not worth it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back