Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I am going to brew some cassia in a coffee pot and spray it in my hair or pour the whole thing over my head and then leave it in for a few hours and see if I get good results.

LC--I am so happy to hear that you like the Burts Bees. I've been tempted to give it away but I actually like the product and don't mind using it up.

Getting "Antsy" Soooooo I Tracked my Curlmart via UPS. :look:

It says "In Transit" but it still has an EST of the 13th, so it prolly won't come until Monday.:ohwell:

That's about all I have comin'.:sad:

T, when did you order from curlmart? I ordered something from them a few weeks ago but I was shipping it to someone else. It did take a long time to get there but I thought maybe its because she lives further from texas than I do.

I'm sad. My Ori Organics and my Christine Gant have not shown up yet. I guess it's all good cause I wasn't taking them with me on vacation. Really I didn't want my grandparents giving me the eye on ordering a bunch of hair stuff and shipping it to their house.

I bought another snood/hat/beret thingie from Target and a few other needed things.

Girl yes, i was getting heated and told them i was leaving. Then everybody looking crazy because they had no one to do my job. Talkin about what's wrong, yall what's wrong im takin my arse home, left em stuck. I had personal time to burn up anyway, charge it to the game:lachen:.

i wanna be like you when i grow up. along with the crazy fool im reporting(and hoping he gets sent away) i came thisclose to ringing the girls neck at work yesterday. i dont think she expected that from me but thats what you get when you come at me sideways.

on another note i used up my giovanni xtreme protein. that little tube goes fast. and i think my hair is getting used to it because my hair does not feel strong like it usually does. i cleansed my hair before using it with wen sweet almond mint. i have maybe 2 uses left in the bottle.

i am really loving that lil better butter. the texture is amazing. i used it on my hair last night and it felt yummy.

T, when did you order from curlmart? I ordered something from them a few weeks ago but I was shipping it to someone else. It did take a long time to get there but I thought maybe its because she lives further from texas than I do.

September 6th?

I got some DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner....................:yep:

I'm sad. My Ori Organics and my Christine Gant have not shown up yet. I guess it's all good cause I wasn't taking them with me on vacation. Really I didn't want my grandparents giving me the eye on ordering a bunch of hair stuff and shipping it to their house.

I bought another snood/hat/beret thingie from Target and a few other needed things.

Gotta tell You Vonnie. Christine Gant is S-L-O-W.:sad:

So, I wouldn't look for that for the next 2 weeks.:look:

Yeah, they do here La but they never have knot today. Today is the first time I have seen the KCCC.

i can tell you why they never have it. they snatching it up. one day i had the knot today in my hand and this curl comes up to me and was like "ohhh girl where you get that from?" i had a box of color in my hand too so i was thinking in my head i got it on that shelf right there lmao. but then she pointed to the knot today. so i pointed her in the direction and she told her friend "come on girl they gots kinky curly in here". i wanted to laugh so bad.

But.....Did it Smell like Rubber?:blush:

Or

Are you getting use to the smell & can deal with it?:look:

oh it still smells like rubber lol. i was mad too because i put some on my skin the first day i got it and it felt amazing and gave a nice shine. i guess im getting used to it. at least it dont smell like indian vatika oil:sick2:

I told you I was in a Meeting and my Director said: "I smell Curry Chicken" Ya'll Smell that????:eek2:

*that's when i left the Ayurvedic stuff alone*:down:

lmao yea that enough to throw it to the wind.
i stopped using it when i got the bright idea to mix it with sitrinilla conditioner. those two smells should not be mixed. everytime i moved i smelled vomit and orange.

LC--I never thought of using it on a wash n go . Thanks for the suggestion.

Che--I like the Lil Better Butter a lot too. It took a while for me to get mine. It smells like shea butter with a little fragrance. I used mine up a while back. I will purchase some more at some point. I still have some Sunshine. I only dipped out on Sunshine bc she is so sometimesy. I needed a back up.

Che--I like the Lil Better Butter a lot too. It took a while for me to get mine. It smells like shea butter with a little fragrance. I used mine up a while back. I will purchase some more at some point. I still have some Sunshine. I only dipped out on Sunshine bc she is so sometimesy. I needed a back up.

@Shay: Did you get the 25% off email from Jasmines? She has some of her Body Products on Sale.:yep:

i like sunshines new videos. shes changed a lot. and the baby is getting so big. i love sunshine but i have to admit lil better butter seems better in quality to me. besides the smell.

i can tell you why they never have it. they snatching it up. one day i had the knot today in my hand and this curl comes up to me and was like "ohhh girl where you get that from?" i had a box of color in my hand too so i was thinking in my head i got it on that shelf right there lmao. but then she pointed to the knot today. so i pointed her in the direction and she told her friend "come on girl they gots kinky curly in here". i wanted to laugh so bad.
:lachen::lachen:Its flying off the shelves here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back