Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to cowash with Suave Coconut tonight. It had just enough in it to use it up and since I was tired of looking at the bottle I used it. After this I'm strictly using natural products to cowash with and bases for any DC mixes.

I'm DCing with WDT tonight. I added the last (well nearly last) of my first gallon to my DC mix. About to go put on the heat cap and get some sleep. Have to finish packing and I have lunch with a friend from church.

Good morning ladies, im home early. I ditched them at work they were workin my nerves so i said bye. I won't wash my hair until later on today.

Good morning ladies, im home early. I ditched them at work they were workin my nerves so i said bye. I won't wash my hair until later on today.

Good for you!! People think cuz you work for them or with them they can treat you any ole way.

I had to politely tell a client off the other day. Luckily my shift was over & I could leave otherwise I would have been stuck there.

LC--They must have been acting like straight up fools :lachen:.

Girl yes, i was getting heated and told them i was leaving. Then everybody looking crazy because they had no one to do my job. Talkin about what's wrong, yall what's wrong im takin my arse home, left em stuck. I had personal time to burn up anyway, charge it to the game:lachen:.

Good for you!! People think cuz you work for them or with them they can treat you any ole way.

I had to politely tell a client off the other day. Luckily my shift was over & I could leave otherwise I would have been stuck there.

I know vonnie but their not going to treat me that way, my work record is perfect and i give them my all they know that but i can't stand no foolishness,

I think I am about to run to target. Vonnie and anyone else who use the shea moisture smoothie, can you give me a quick review please!!!

I used up a Darcy's Cherry Kernel oil, a sample of Herbal Rich Hair butter, and some SSI oil blend. When I wash later tonight, I should use up at least one conditioner. I'll have to look and see which ones are almost done.

I just got back from target mk, i picked up a bottle of tigi moisture maniac conditioner. I used it when i first went natural and loved it. They didn't have the shea moisture products.:sad:

I think I am about to run to target. Vonnie and anyone else who use the shea moisture smoothie, can you give me a quick review please!!!

I like the smoothie. Use in moderation becuz it can give crunchie hair. Gives good shine and moisture. Love it for my chunkie twist outs. The smell is very sweet but it doesn't over power when your hair is dry. Hope this helps. Have fun at Target. I may go in there for another snood/hat/beret thing. This is my new fall/winter accessory.

I just got back from target mk, i picked up a bottle of tigi moisture maniac conditioner. I used it when i first went natural and loved it. They didn't have the shea moisture products.:sad:

Girl, don't "sleep" on that Tigi Oatmeal Conditioner too. I think it's Oatmeal & Honey? It's very good.:yep:

Girl, I'm sure any of us would be happy to make a Shea Moisture Haul for you. (IK I would). But, I am not interested in those products tho':look: seriously:look:

I hear too many mixed reviews.:spinning:

Girl, don't "sleep" on that Tigi Oatmeal Conditioner too. I think it's Oatmeal & Honey? It's very good.:yep:

Girl, I'm sure any of us would be happy to make a Shea Moisture Haul for you. (IK I would). But, I am not interested in those products tho':look: seriously:look:

I hear too many mixed reviews.:spinning:

I didn't see the oatmeal and honey, they haid mm,dumb blonde and self absorbed. Thanks t but i don't need it anyway. Im going to order my knot today. I have a coupon code for curlmart that expires on the 15,th it 15OFF.

I need to stop playing and do a Curlmart order. For some reason I'm not interested. I have been buying clothes though :look:.

Prepooing right now with burts bees, thanks shay i like this stuff so far. It smells good and melts into the hair. I will leave it on for about 30minutes then start my wash.

Target was out of the shea moisture smoothie. They did have KCCC but I don't need any of that.

Target carries kccc? i didn't see it but i wasn't looking for it. I would be so mad if i ordered the knot today from curlmart when i can drive and get it.

Eta- ok my state isn't on the list, i would have thrown up if they carried it.

Last edited:
Target carries kccc? i didn't see it but i wasn't looking for it. I would be so mad if i ordered the knot today from curlmart when i can drive and get it.

Eta- ok my state isn't on the list, i would have thrown up if they carried it.
Yeah, they do here La but they never have knot today. Today is the first time I have seen the KCCC.

Hey Ya'll.

Just got finished massaging in some Claudie Scalp Exlir. Scalp feels great. I think I'm set for Fall/Winter.:lick: I want to go into it with my Scalp on point (No itchies:ohwell:).

Ori Organics has re-stocked.:grin:

They seem to have everything in.:grin:

Hey.....has anybody noticed other than Me & Che (and now Brownie) that ALL of their products lists the same exact ingredients?????:look:

Dcing right now trying to beat dd getting out of school. Burts bees is a keeper, my hair is so soft even after i shampoo'd. If my scalp wasn't funny i would have just rinsed it out and braided up my hair. I give it 2 thumbs up.

Hey Ya'll.

Just got finished massaging in some Claudie Scalp Exlir. Scalp feels great. I think I'm set for Fall/Winter.:lick: I want to go into it with my Scalp on point (No itchies:ohwell:).

Ori Organics has re-stocked.:grin:

They seem to have everything in.:grin:

Hey.....has anybody noticed other than Me & Che (and now Brownie) that ALL of their products lists the same exact ingredients?????:look:

What? I guess if one works then they will all work then?:lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back