Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt like it.:nono: I loved the Shine and Define though.:lick:

I was 'unsure' about it the first time I had it,:perplexed but I repurchased it recently to try on my Po' Endz.:yep:

I've been following Starronda's posts on her ends and she's been using it to 'seal' with, so I thought I'd give it another try specifically for this purpose (with my Claudies Ends and/or HV Ends Stuff).

When I used it before, I was using it (like Che), to slick my hair down.:yep:

It reminded me of that Murray's Pomade in a can (old skool):ohwell:

How were you using it Natura?

shine and define is something i didnt like until i figured out how to use it for my hair. i only like it in conjuction with the whipped pudding or pomade.

my package should arrive tomorrow. the shine and define, honey hemp conditioner and honestly i cant remember what else i ordered. i made another order after that of the curl mart protein treatment, spiral solutions deep conditioner and oyin whipped pudding.

^^^^^^^^^

I hope I get packages tomorrow too. :grin:

Ltown has me a little worried about Jasmines Silk Detangling Spray.:perplexed

I hope I like it.:ohwell:

did Ltown say she didnt like it?
i think i had it forever ago and i think i remember it being slightly thick.

when i get my package tomorrow i will co wash with honey hemp conditioner, leave some in and then do some big twists for a twist out with either shine and define and aloe gel or shine and define and bsp. i cant wait:lick:

I was 'unsure' about it the first time I had it,:perplexed but I repurchased it recently to try on my Po' Endz.:yep:

I've been following Starronda's posts on her ends and she's been using it to 'seal' with, so I thought I'd give it another try specifically for this purpose (with my Claudies Ends and/or HV Ends Stuff).

When I used it before, I was using it (like Che), to slick my hair down.:yep:

It reminded me of that Murray's Pomade in a can (old skool):ohwell:

How were you using it Natura?

I tried to seal with it and I tried it for twists and it just made my hair...I dunno, whats the word..kinda clammy feeling, dry, not crispy but just blahh. Its one of the few products I don't like on my hair. I like it on my skin but its not a repurchase.

Girl, If I wasn't so Strung-Out on that Sitrinillah *and to a certain degree Almond Glaze*....oh yeah.....and the Whipped Ends Hydration...oh yeah and the Acai Phyto Berry, oh...and the Moist 24/7 and um....the MoistPRO:lachen::blush:

I'd be::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She Got Me Girl!:nono:
She got me too:nono:

shine and define is something i didnt like until i figured out how to use it for my hair. i only like it in conjuction with the whipped pudding or pomade.

my package should arrive tomorrow. the shine and define, honey hemp conditioner and honestly i cant remember what else i ordered. i made another order after that of the curl mart protein treatment, spiral solutions deep conditioner and oyin whipped pudding.
I don't know why this made me :giggle:

I think the HV whipped gelly may be making my braid outs greasy. its either that or the massive amount of KBB hair milk. I need to get some more styling products to braid with.

I think Karen or her "enthusiast/employee" who was arguing everyone down last time should go the thread in the vendor forum and address people's concerns.

I think Karen or her "enthusiast/employee" who was arguing everyone down last time should go the thread in the vendor forum and address people's concerns.
i was thinking the same exact thing. but i dont even remember who the member was.

^^^^^^^^^

I hope I get packages tomorrow too. :grin:

Ltown has me a little worried about Jasmines Silk Detangling Spray.:perplexed

I hope I like it.:ohwell:

Hey let me chime in before I hit the sack for my trip:grin:

I'm natural IDareT so it possible that it was not enough this time or it just wasn't fit for my hair. It was soft so that a good thing. I just had to use my back up manentail.

did Ltown say she didnt like it?
i think i had it forever ago and i think i remember it being slightly thick.

Che, the oyin product shine and define was sticky it has wax. I notice products with wax builds up and make my hair clumpsy, unfortunately with Darcy's butter it not as bad but it get the same after a couple of days. I find myself having to shampoo more often than I should. So now anything with wax got to go for me.

Che, the oyin product shine and define was sticky it has wax. I notice products with wax builds up and make my hair clumpsy, unfortunately with Darcy's butter it not as bad but it get the same after a couple of days. I find myself having to shampoo more often than I should. So now anything with wax got to go for me.
it didnt build up on my hair but i agree it did have a tacky feeling when i used it in the wrong combination. like i used it once with curls gel-es-c and it was a stocky mess. and i added juices and berries over it:nono:

found a new hair line im going to try. its called ori organics. they have a bunch of conditioners and a hair mask but i have enough of those and i dont need anymore moisturizers or leave ins so im just going to get the styling butters.

I'm back. I actually got on the site on my phone but never made it to this thread. It wasn't too bad.

Target gets me in trouble too. They upped my limit. When I opened the letter and read it I was like "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" :wallbash: :giggle:

Figured out I like my fro better with less cowashing and "juiced up". Hydrasilica does my hair right. Once fall arrives I will cut back on cowashing.

hey shay
i was thinking about fall too. i think im going to continue to co wash most of the week though because i hate protective styles. twists makes my hair tangle and dread ironically and i hate taking out braids.
i will just wear puffs with heavy butters for 2-3 days at a time of do a twist out since i think ive mastered it now.

i ordered the ori oganics curl styling butter in 8oz and the mango curling butter in 2oz because they were out of the full size. they have a 25% sale going on ladys so try them out.

Ah lawd, I've been trying to avoid Ori Organics since I saw Empressri's review. I gotta wait bc I have two packages at the post office right now. I never made it before I left so I'm guessing it is Jasmine's and Shescentit.

Good morning ladies, my curlmart order should be here tommorrow. Its time for me to trim my ends i can feel it. Im going to try and wait until october. Its been april and october for the past few years, so im going to stick to that plan.

Ya'll will be so proud of me. The post office talking bout they can't find my Jasmine's package. I got my Shescentit. I didn't show my a$$...yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back