Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ladies, finished up that DB Herbal Hair Spritz. Will not replace.:ohwell:

I have some (Spritz) coming from Ltown, Jasmine's and I think someplace else.....:look: And I recently bought a couple from Komaza. *don't judge*:sad:

The next one I purchase will be HV Hydrasilica or I might get more of Njoi Herbal Tea Spritz (if I like it):yep:.

That's what I'll be using now.:yep:

I spritzed (DB), applied a little KBB Hair Milk (Coco Mango), and sealed w/a little Cherry Kernel Oil.

I now have my scarf on and set for the night.:lachen:

*Going to read KBB in the Vendor Forum*:rofl:

When I finish up these Hair Milks/Butters, I will probably just stick to DB (Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Cream) or the Shea Lotion *if I like it*

And for the Butters, maybe MHC, Komaza or something comparable.:look:

I'm fine with the switch. I have the KBB DC'er but haven't used it yet:drool:

Saving it for a special occasion.:giggle:

Maybe in October after I relax.:spinning:

*Going to read KBB in the Vendor Forum*:rofl:

When I finish up these Hair Milks/Butters, I will probably just stick to DB (Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Cream) or the Shea Lotion *if I like it*

And for the Butters, maybe MHC, Komaza or something comparable.:look:

I'm fine with the switch. I have the KBB DC'er but haven't used it yet:drool:

Saving it for a special occasion.:giggle:

Maybe in October after I relax.:spinning:
at the bolded:giggle:

My hair is so soft right now. I forgot how much i liked the africa's best herbal oil. Being a pj made me ditch it, but this is a good $2.00 oil. Now i can finish up my shea oil and move on using that. Im kind of kicking myself now for buying the oyin burnt sugar pomade, i guess i will find some kind of use for it. Does anyone know the shelf life of the oyin pomade?

thats my job:lachen::blush:

Girl, If I wasn't so Strung-Out on that Sitrinillah *and to a certain degree Almond Glaze*....oh yeah.....and the Whipped Ends Hydration...oh yeah and the Acai Phyto Berry, oh...and the Moist 24/7 and um....the MoistPRO:lachen::blush:

I'd be::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She Got Me Girl!:nono:

im referring to the ingredient change and then lying about it, erasing reviews that arent 100% great, assuming customers are lying when they say they had a problem with an order or particular product. and if you go into the vendor forum the list goes on.

Whoa.....:nono:. Well that makes me want to scratch KBB off the list completely. I mean the size is one thing...but this? :nono: Wow. Thanks for the heads up.

Girl, If I wasn't so Strung-Out on that Sitrinillah *and to a certain degree Almond Glaze*....oh yeah.....and the Whipped Ends Hydration...oh yeah and the Acai Phyto Berry, oh...and the Moist 24/7 and um....the MoistPRO:lachen::blush:

I'd be::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She Got Me Girl!:nono:
miss T i think its safe to say you are sprung lmao:lachen:.

dont worry i understand. i think afroveda got a hold on me because im over here stalking the site lol. i want to try the totally twisted butter even though i remember hating the smell. i have issues.:sad:

and what makes it so bad is that her products are great:lick:

Girl, I've moved on.:rolleyes: They Ain't 'bout to worry me.:nono:

So, I can send you some Hair Milk? I have a White Tea and a Cammomile Sage:look: I think?

I also have a couple Butters.....I can re-send you the Coco-Lime (it's prolly yours anyway):lachen:I'm using one I got from Brownie....:look:

And I have a White Tea Butter (I think) and an Eygptian Musk Butter.

Lemme know.:ohwell:

You got it, if you need/want it.:yep:

Girl, I've moved on.:rolleyes: They Ain't 'bout to worry me.:nono:

So, I can send you some Hair Milk? I have a White Tea and a Cammomile Sage:look: I think?

I also have a couple Butters.....I can re-send you the Coco-Lime (it's prolly yours anyway):lachen:I'm using one I got from Brownie....:look:

And I have a White Tea Butter (I think) and an Eygptian Musk Butter.

Lemme know.:ohwell:

You got it, if you need/want it.:yep:
thanx girl but im good. i have so many of her milks on good for the rest of the year. and i hated the hair butter:perplexed. i was in love with the hair cream but i still have 1 and a half jars of that too:yep:

thanx girl but im good. i have so many of her milks on good for the rest of the year. and i hated the hair butter:perplexed. i was in love with the hair cream but i still have 1 and a half jars of that too:yep:

*Just Sayin'*:spinning:

If you eva' need any.....:look:

Cause I know if I eva' needed somethin' you'd hook me up too.:yep:

Sorry I don't have the Hair Cream(s).:sad:

Che you use the oyin burnt sugar pomade right? Do you know the shelf life? I can't find any info on it.
i dont know the exact shelf life but i remember reading somewhere that most of their products should be used in 6 months to a year. i think it says it on the side of the whipped pudding jar.

Thanks ladies, i think its only a 4oz jar so it should not take me that long to use it, if i keep it in rotation.
i have the 4oz jar and ive had it for a while. no wait im lying i just got this jar. the jar before this one ive had for a year and i didnt see a difference in it until i decided to throw it away. so im pretty sure it lasts a year. plus its only wax, oils and butters so it cant expire that fast right???

i have the 4oz jar and ive had it for a while. no wait im lying i just got this jar. the jar before this one ive had for a year and i didnt see a difference in it until i decided to throw it away. so im pretty sure it lasts a year. plus its only wax, oils and butters so it cant expire that fast right???

It should be good as long as water isn't introduced into it, and im pretty safe with my natural products keeping my hands dry and clean every time i use them. I assume a little goes a long way? A year is a long time. Good lawd that's a long time:lachen:*chris rock voice*

It should be good as long as water isn't introduced into it, and im pretty safe with my natural products keeping my hands dry and clean every time i use them. I assume a little goes a long way? A year is a long time. Good lawd that's a long time:lachen:*chris rock voice*
lmao it is a long time. i didnt use it too often because i only liked it to slick back my hair. at the time i wasnt into twist and braid outs.

Tonight I will just spritz and wrap, heck thats all I'll do for the rest of the week. I posted pics of my current style in the Newly Natural thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back