Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ya'll.:wave:

Wasn't on much last night, so had to catch up. Sounds like I missed all the fun.:sad:

I got a major haul in the mail today.:bdance:

I got my HV Whipped Ends. For some reason, the bottles look 'small', but I won't start :sekret: :rolleyes:

I got MHC Molasses DC & the MHC Herbal Spritz I ordered.:yep:

And a package from Curlmart.:look:

So, I was a very happy Lady today.:grin:

I think when I get my Spritz from Ltown & Jasmines I may slo' my rol' with Spritz. (I think I'm good now:look:)

Altho'......gotta tell you, I am loving Njoi's Herbal Tea one.:lick: I may buy 1 more once she re-opens in September.

hey ladies. i was feeling really down today so i went to whole foods and got kccc(because of bublinbrownsugar), giovanni tea tree conditioner, and a new product line called beautiful curals. i got the shea butter leave in and shea butter activator cream.

i feel a little bit better now lol.

hey ladies. i was feeling really down today so i went to whole foods and got kccc(because of bublinbrownsugar), giovanni tea tree conditioner, and a new product line called beautiful curals. i got the shea butter leave in and shea butter activator cream.

i feel a little bit better now lol.

:look: :look: :look: :look: Okkkkkkk...........

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Glad you feel better Che.

Looking forward to doing my hair tomorrow! I can't wait.:grin: Will use up SSI. And that's prolly it.:ohwell:

Unless I use a Tube of Ceramides or a Vial of Fermodyl.:perplexed

I have used up the following: :D

One bottle of coconut oil, one bottle of hot six oil, and my Nu Gro spray ;)

Hi yall, planning wash day tommorrow. Im going to wash with oyin poo bar, detangle and condition with cj smoothing conditioner. Dc with jessicurl and moisturize and braid with he leave in and ab herbal oil. My deja's will be gone next week. Other than that i haven't used up anything else.

today i should get my oyin and mhc in the mail today.

I have another box coming from Curlmart *okay ya'll...don't judge*:look: and then I'm just waiting on my Jasmine's.......

I'm done for a while.:rolleyes:

I did really bad this month. Really. Really. Bad.:blush:

The next things I purchase will be my 2 Wigs for Fall (September) and that BBD Stretch. (October).

Well.........then again......there may be some Labor Day Sales......:blush: :perplexed

ok so because im in love with bublinbrownsugar hair is pulled out my trader joes tea tree conditioner today(ive had it over a year, i purchased it because of her in the first place lol). i stopped using it because it made my hair frizzy. back then anything with tea tree or peppermint made my hair frizzy. i aint had but a snap of hair in the first place.
well today i liked it. my hair was not firssy and i got a tiny bit of tingle.
today i got the giovanni tea tree but i will purchase the trader joes in the future because it is like $4 cheaper.

:dollar::dollar:Okay.......So Who Do You All Think Will be Having Labor Day Sales????:look:

And........Who Do You Want to have Labor Day Sales??????:look:

I Know. I'm Scandulous!:sekret:

That will be the only way I purchase a thing over the Labor Day....:look:

*but don't hold me to it*

Ive been eyeing the avocado creme balanced conditioner.

I really Love the way that Deja Hair Milk smells:lick: If they had a Sale, I'd be tempted.:blush: I have a sample size, "if" they had a sale, I'd be tempted to get a Full Size....:rolleyes:

BUT.........I'm ready to move on to the Hair Creams/Butters /Oils now, so I'd have to think pretty hard on that one.:ohwell:

Plus, I have about 1 1/2 bottles of KBB Hair Milk I want to get through before the weather takes a Dip.:yep:

:dollar::dollar:Okay.......So Who Do You All Think Will be Having Labor Day Sales????:look:

And........Who Do You Want to have Labor Day Sales??????:look:

I Know. I'm Scandulous!:sekret:

That will be the only way I purchase a thing over the Labor Day....:look:

*but don't hold me to it*

The only thing that i really want is the burts bees avocado prepoo, other than that im chillin.

ive been eying bee mine new deep conditioner..........

Brownie said it smells like Silicone Mix and I don't like the way that smells.:blush:

I went on MHC website, and with the exception of the Peppermint Hair Mask, I have all of her DC'ers.:blush: So........:blush:

If she had a Sale (which is 'doubtful':sad:) I'd get another Honey Horsetail Reconstructor.:lick: It smells wonderful.

And I love Reconstructors!:grin:

does BM ever have sales? whats her hair milk all about?

I really Love the way that Deja Hair Milk smells:lick: If they had a Sale, I'd be tempted.:blush: I have a sample size, "if" they had a sale, I'd be tempted to get a Full Size....:rolleyes:

BUT.........I'm ready to move on to the Hair Creams/Butters /Oils now, so I'd have to think pretty hard on that one.:ohwell:

Plus, I have about 1 1/2 bottles of KBB Hair Milk I want to get through before the weather takes a Dip.:yep:

does BM ever have sales? whats her hair milk all about?

Not too long ago she had 25% off!:grin: I think it was Memorial Day or July 4th.

She also had 25% off between Christmas & New Years.

LaColocha uses the Deja's Hair Milk. I haven't broke out my little sample yet, but it smells amazing.....:lick:

And I love the Luscious Hair Balancing Cream!:lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back