Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a partial no buy....well a clothes buy rather, but someone please PM me when the Hairveda sale gets poppin. I will probably order some more henna from hennasouq and some mango butter & essential oils, but I see that will be it for 2010.

I want a Pibbs -
I've got alot of products to get through, and keeping a journal on top of that.

Welp, Fall is coming up soon! With that I will be in twists until Spring after October 1st! I love my wool hats and beanies and those are :nono: with a fro or bun.

Still havent bought anything.:grin:

I DC'd overnight with Africa's Best Organic something or other and rinsed it out this morning with a Suave conditioner.I slicked some "Juice" and Devacurl Angell on my hair, shook and let it do what it wanted to do. I actually got a complement.:look: I have been super busy babysitting my little cousin and trying to tame his frizz. This little chocolate drop has super fine MBL 3b/c hair that wont stay down for the life of me. :lachen: Believe me, I tried. His hair laughs at the mere mention of gel. Never again will I complain about frizz and flyaways.

last night i used the curlmart code for a 20% discount and i got curl junkie protein treatment(forgot the name), oyin whipped pudding(i missed it) and spiral solutions deep conditioner. i hope i love it.

today i co washed with darcys pumpkin conditioner, i forgot to do my protein so i will do it tomorrow, and then did a slick low puff using curls milkshak and aloe vera gel as my leave in. i used a mix of kbb hair cream and aloe gel as my slicking aid. i forgot how shiny the kbb cream makes my hair if used on damp to dry hair, not so much on wet hair. my hair looks and feels so soft. even with my AC on in the car my hair stayed soft when it usually gets hard.

I dont like how my twists look.:ohwell: I think I will take them out tonight or tomorrow morning, rock half a twistout for a day and then make some bantus or box braids.

Last edited:
Welp, Fall is coming up soon! With that I will be in twists until Spring after October 1st! I love my wool hats and beanies and those are :nono: with a fro or bun.

I love fall, beanie and slouch hat time. Ive been looking on etsy for a good selection.

Evening Ladies.......:wave:

Sorry I'm Late.:lachen:

Just rubbed on some KBB Hair Butter (CocoLime) one of my Fav Scents!:love:

Didn't get any packages today, but my Hairveda Shipped YAY!:bdance:

Not too much going on. Still working on these ends.:sad:

IK eventually, they will need a good trim.:perplexed

im here. i was on youtube trying to find some product reviews lol. no such luck.

how often are you going to trim T?

I wanna get my BBD Stretch this week.:look:

Actually I can wait until later in the Fall (Octoberish). If I can "resist" buying something, I will.:blush:

BUT.....If I can't, I will get the BBD and call it a day.:rolleyes:

hey ladies...
So yeah.. I think I really like the Shea Moisture Reconstructing Elixir... it's really light.. I sprayed some in my hands and put it on my ends before I wrapped... it wasn't greasy or anything...

I was going to ask what is the consistency of the Darcy's oils.. the kernel ones.. are they light?

i thought the darcy oil(the peach) was medium texture. its not as light as coconut oil but it isnt as thick as castor oil. maybe the texture of jojoba oil???

I am sitting under the dryer letting my braids dry a little. Otherwise, I will wake up very damp hair and an ugly braid out.

i thought about doing a twist out tonight using the kbb hair cream thats really a hair butter and came half full:drunk:. its not like i can sell it since its not even full.
or since my wash and go puff was so defined today using milkshake and aloe gel i thought about using that too.

i think ill wait to do my protein treatment and then do another twist out.

i thought about doing a twist out tonight using the kbb hair cream thats really a hair butter and came half full:drunk:. its not like i can sell it since its not even full.
or since my wash and go puff was so defined today using milkshake and aloe gel i thought about using that too.

i think ill wait to do my protein treatment and then do another twist out.
That KBB thread in the vendors forum :nono:

^^^i know i was reading it. put people still love her products so i dont think itll be a problem for her.

Che, do you think the Darcy's leave in performs as well the KBB? I get completely different results with the KCKT. I can't even compare it to the KBB. Its like I have a whole different head of hair using the 2.

Mornin ladies, checking in. Im going to cowash today with mbc, braid with he leave in and seal with ab herbal oil. I really like the he leave in better than my bee mine products, keeps my hair moisturized longer. Sometimes i can get lazy and only moisturize 1x a week. My deja's will be gone this week or next week, still working on the lucious.

Che, do you think the Darcy's leave in performs as well the KBB? I get completely different results with the KCKT. I can't even compare it to the KBB. Its like I have a whole different head of hair using the 2.
yea kbb and kckt are pretty different. i get two different results too.
i think the darcys daily leave in is just as good as kbb milk. in fact when i put on darcys leave in my hair instantly reacts. i can immediately feel softness to the point where sometimes i feel like my hair is too soft. thats what i will be replacing my kbb milk with. and i think the ingredients are close too.
i just know that kckt i can get on the ground so it would be a close staple.

today i didnt get a chance to do my protein treatment like i wanted to so i ended up slicking on some aveda damage remedy conditioner(i have one use left) and my hair feels great. i still dont know if this is protein or moisture but i love it. i still have some of the treatment left.

How has it changed?
im referring to the ingredient change and then lying about it, erasing reviews that arent 100% great, assuming customers are lying when they say they had a problem with an order or particular product. and if you go into the vendor forum the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back