Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmp.:ohwell: Really?:ohwell:

That's good to know.:yep:

Thanks. I won't get a Full Size then.:blush:

I'll stick with Darcys.:yep:

Things work differently for everyone, it may be better or worse for you. I can only compare it to the other milks i have tried, kbb hair milk and nectar gave me more moisture but it does good with lucious. I haven't tried it with any other moisturizer.

tonight im going to do a twist out with the beautiful curls leave in and curl activating cream.
sunday i will attempt a twist out charz style using kckt and kccc.

my second curl mart order has shipped.

Things work differently for everyone, it may be better or worse for you. I can only compare it to the other milks i have tried, kbb hair milk and nectar gave me more moisture but it does good with lucious. I haven't tried it with any other moisturizer.

Yeah...I realize that. But it's on the pricey side w/o a Sale.:sad:

And IK Darcy's works great for me and it's only 12 Bucks.:yep:

Yeah...I realize that. But it's on the pricey side w/o a Sale.:sad:

And IK Darcy's works great for me and it's only 12 Bucks.:yep:

ETA:

If I want to spend in the range of the Deja's........

I'd just 'Opt' for another bottle of Afroveda's Ms. Bree's.:yep: Something else, that I already know works incredibly well for my hair (AND on the Pricey Side).

Hmmm, who would I like to see have a sale...well, I know Hairveda is having one. I wouldn't mind another Shescentit sale (:blush:), maybe Darcy's, too. I love that Pumpkin conditioner! :yep:. Hopefully, Njoi will have a sale, too, so I can get some more Healthy Hair Butta and Herbal Hairdress. :lick: A sale for Claudie's wouldn't bother me, either. :look:

Yes, I know I mentioned a no-buy for September after the Hairveda sale. Hopefully, these sales will have come and gone by then...:perplexed

I am here on my second night of overtime. 12-hour nights can be a real b****!!

Hmmm, who would I like to see have a sale...well, I know Hairveda is having one. I wouldn't mind another Shescentit sale (:blush:), maybe Darcy's, too. I love that Pumpkin conditioner! :yep:. Hopefully, Njoi will have a sale, too, so I can get some more Healthy Hair Butta and Herbal Hairdress. :lick: A sale for Claudie's wouldn't bother me, either. :look:

Yes, I know I mentioned a no-buy for September after the Hairveda sale. Hopefully, these sales will have come and gone by then...:perplexed

I am here on my second night of overtime. 12-hour nights can be a real b****!!

Good List Ms. B!:grin:

Sorry about your 12 hour shifts.:blush:

i wish i could get some overtime at work. then maybe i wouldnt be going crazy trying to hold my hair product addiction hostage.

my emotions have been all over the place the last couple of days. i can tell today im too emotional because i was just about to cry thinking about the darn ups man not leaving my stuff. bastid!!!

I would like a couple of Darcy's Pumpkin conditioners for the fall/winter, some more of her oils, and maybe try something else. From Shescentit, of course I'd get more Moisture Mist, Okra, Olive & Orange, and Fortifying conditioner. :look: I wish Hydratherma Naturals had sales. I need to reup on that this week.

That Ori Organics is calling out to me. I can hear it.....:nono:

I would like a couple of Darcy's Pumpkin conditioners for the fall/winter, some more of her oils, and maybe try something else. From Shescentit, of course I'd get more Moisture Mist, Okra, Olive & Orange, and Fortifying conditioner. :look: I wish Hydratherma Naturals had sales. I need to reup on that this week.

Girl, get the Eucalpytus and Mint Hair Butter.:lick: It's very comparable to Mixed Greens.

I had to "force" myself to put it down.:blush:

Because I woulda' used it up in quick fashion.:rolleyes:

And I only have 1.:ohwell:

Girl.....You ain't holding it too tight....:lachen::lachen: :blush:

That "Hostage" escaped a looooonnggg time ago.:look:

Girl..................:blush:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Okay!:dighole:

:kiss:
to the first bolded. girl i was itching for some butta:lick:. i had to order something. and then i couldnt stop ordering. i started to get all of ori organics products but i showed some restraint:rolleyes:

girl im pissed because i went to school with the ups man. come to think of it i wonder if thats why he didnt leave it. maybe he thought i would cut him if he left it and it came up missing lol.
or he could be mad because we used to be best friends and we lost contact. when he became my ups man i told him i would call him and keep in contact but i never did:blush:

Only 1??? Never thought I'd see the day........ :look:

*off to Darcy's...*

Girl.......who you tellin':lachen:

Well....reason being....I wanted to see what the consistency was. It's right up there with Mixed Greens. It is very good. And Light.:lick:

I just wanted to use the whole jar. I love it!:grin: LOVE IT. LOVE IT.:yep:

I wonder how that Cherry Palm Butter is?:look:

girl im pissed because i went to school with the ups man. come to think of it i wonder if thats why he didnt leave it. maybe he thought i would cut him if he left it and it came up missing lol.
or he could be mad because we used to be best friends and we lost contact. when he became my ups man i told him i would call him and keep in contact but i never did:blush:

Girl....that Boy tryna' Holla' at you!:grin:

He just wanted a reason to hafta' come back!:blush:

:yep:if they have great customer service and i dont have any issues with them i will purchase again. there are 2 youtube videos on the products and most of the stuff looks pretty thick. like its best for winter. but i dont mind thick products all year around. even during the winter i plan on wearing a puff most day slathered in a thick cream or butter. itll be a refresh puff though because i wont be co washing but twice a week.

:yep:if they have great customer service and i dont have any issues with them i will purchase again. there are 2 youtube videos on the products and most of the stuff looks pretty thick. like its best for winter. but i dont mind thick products all year around. even during the winter i plan on wearing a puff most day slathered in a thick cream or butter. itll be a refresh puff though because i wont be co washing but twice a week.

Good to know!! Thanks. I can't wait for your reviews. I'll have to check out the YT videos. :grin:

ETA: bubblinbrownsuga's hair is gorgeous!

Girl....that Boy tryna' Holla' at you!:grin:

He just wanted a reason to hafta' come back!:blush:
he gon get his feeling hurt messing with my products:lachen:

i remember i went to Vegas with SO about 2 years ago. we were in a mall and back then i had relaxed hair. he went to pull the top of my coat and grabbed my hair by accident. i think i scared the po boy:lachen: i started talking to him like i was his parent. i was like "boy are you crazy? i know you know better than that". i swear i sounded like my father:lachen:
i dont play about my hair and my products.

he gon get his feeling hurt messing with my products:lachen:i was like "boy are you crazy? i know you know better than that". i swear i sounded like my father:lachen:
i dont play about my hair and my products.

Girl, Please Don't Tell me this is how Imma be ackin' when I finally get some Hair!:rofl::rofl:

Girl, Please Don't Tell me this is how Imma be ackin' when I finally get some Hair!:rofl::rofl:
girl he must have been trying to yank my coat pretty hard because when he grabbed my hair my head swung back. i must have looked like a demon when i turned around:lachen:

finally is going to be right around the corner. walking into the office swanging and flipping your hair. then we are going to read a thread about how the ups man didnt leave your products and you had to choke him out:lachen:

Last edited:
woooooowwwww they sold out quick and fast.
i see they have samples in stock though.

Well, I 'did' have the Jojoba Conditioner and the Leave-In Sealant in my Cart.:look:

I Didn't Pull the Trigger tho'.:blush:

I think Imma wait and see what BJ & Afroveda gon' do first!:look:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back