Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like making my own spritz, I have nettle, horsetail and burdock teas, all kind of essential oils, silk and wheat proteins oh and I have Vitamin E and grapeseek extract as my preservative:lachen: I'm sorry had to get that in.:grin:

I like making my own spritz, I have nettle, horsetail and burdock teas, all kind of essential oils, silk and wheat proteins oh and I have Vitamin E and grapeseek extract as my preservative:lachen: I'm sorry had to get that in.:grin:

Girl, next time you have a little extra, send me a little.:look:

I have an empty spritz bottle I can send you!

im about to rinse this honey mask out. shampoo once and then condition and detangle with my honey mask kbb mask mix. i dont think im going to twist my hair tonight. i misht but i doubt it because this weekend seemed like it went by pretty fast so im being lazy the rest of the way.

Decided to use my Claudie Honeysuckle Cream Rinse on Tuesday *looks side-eyed at Che* to Co-Wash with.

I can always finish up with HV Acai if something in the HCR is lacking.:perplexed

Will DC w/SSI and hopefully finish that up. I ordered a back-up during the Sale and it has shipped.:grin:

Last edited:
Packing sucks. I forgot I had so many clothes, makeup and hair products.

I hope I can use up some more hair products to lighten my load.

It's Getting Closer..........:grin::grin::grin:

And yes, you do have Major "STUFF":yep:

I'm gonna get one of these from IKEA for my makeup!

images

btw: CURLMART is Having 15% off Ends tomorrow Discount Code: REPAIR15

@Che: Now you can stock up on MHC
@Vonnie & Ltown: Darcy's

@Errone else........Oyin, Eulcence, KKKT, KC Jessicurl, Curl Junkie etc....Prods....

Mornin ladies, finally washed my hair this morning. I used up cj smoothing conditioner and elucence clarifying shampoo. I decided against the baking soda. After much debating i ordered from curl mart i got

cj smoothing conditioner (re up)
elucence clarifying poo (re up)
oyin burnt sugar pomade (new)
oyin grand poo bar(new)
jessicurl wdt (new)

I have used jessicurl before, but getting the rehab and the smoothing conditioner was too much. I picked the one that i liked better and decided to go with something cheaper. Will be moisturizing with deja's and lucious to get it used up.

La, I hope you googled and got a 15% coupon for that order!!!

Decided to use my Claudie Honeysuckle Cream Rinse on Tuesday *looks side-eyed at Che* to Co-Wash with.

I can always finish up with HV Acai if something in the HCR is lacking.:perplexed

Will DC w/SSI and hopefully finish that up. I ordered a back-up during the Sale and it has shipped.:grin:

:giggle:

So, I had a virus also, but not from fotki. I accidentally clicked on some kind of link and that was it. :nono: I finally got it straight, though.

I used up a Mizani shampoo, CJ Rehab, CJ Hibiscus & Banana, and a JBCO. Oh, and Darcy's Cherry Kernel Oil, or some kind of Kernel oil. :lick: I have a s**tload of deep conditioners right now so I am going to work on using them up. The next 2 I'm working on are MHC So Deep and Honey Hair Mask, and I'm almost finished with SSI Okra and an Olive & Orange. I have backups of the SSI stuff and I'll reup on both CJ conditioners later. Looooove them!!!

T, I haven't had any MHC go bad on me. I use those joints as soon as I get them. :yep: I barely have them for 8 weeks, much less 8 months. :rolleyes:

Packing sucks. I forgot I had so many clothes, makeup and hair products.

I hope I can use up some more hair products to lighten my load.

Oh, Charz. I had that SSI Amazon pomade and it was thick as all get out. Shay would have loved it. :look: It was extra thick!!

T, I haven't had any MHC go bad on me. I use those joints as soon as I get them. :yep: I barely have them for 8 weeks, much less 8 months. :rolleyes:

:blush: 8 Weeks???:lachen:

I could never get through them that quick!:blush:

She 'claims' the average shelf life is 8-12 months:look:

So, I will see.:sad:

But, I will definitely put them in rotation next wash day! They're in the Fridge for now tho':spinning:

:blush: 8 Weeks???:lachen:

I could never get through them that quick!:blush:

She 'claims' the average shelf life is 8-12 months:look:

So, I will see.:sad:

But, I will definitely put them in rotation next wash day! They're in the Fridge for now tho':spinning:

:blush: You know I'm heavy handed!! And they work so well, I usually use them like every other wash so they go fast. :look:

When is BJ's big sale gonna be?? Labor Day or what?? Anybody know??

ETA: I just answered my own question. She's having it in September. Methi set will be 25% (I'm getting that!!) and favorites will be on sale.

When is BJ's big sale gonna be?? Labor Day or what?? Anybody know??

ETA: I just answered my own question. She's having it in September. Methi set will be 25% (I'm getting that!!) and favorites will be on sale.

I want to try the Hydrasilica Spray (Spritz).:yep:

September will prolly be when the Vatika Frosting Returns.....:lick:

I hope the MoistPRO/Moist24.7 & Acai is on Sale.:lick:

I want to try the Hydrasilica Spray (Spritz).:yep:

September will prolly be when the Vatika Frosting Returns.....:lick:

I hope the MoistPRO/Moist24.7 & Acai is on Sale
.:lick:

Me, too! I told her she should have a package deal on those joints. She's having the sale to go with the "Return of Vatika Frosting!!" It's gonna be madness!!! :nono:

Me, too! I told her she should have a package deal on those joints. She's having the sale to go with the "Return of Vatika Frosting!!" It's gonna be madness!!! :nono:

I still ain't got my Whipped Ends. It's been about 2 weeks now:rolleyes:

Imma e-mail her if I don't get a shipping notice soon.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I would like for those to be on sale too!:lick: All 3 of them!:yep:

Madness Indeed!:spinning: :spinning: :spinning:

I'm thinking about buying a Jar of BBD Stretch Friday.:yep:

This time, I will act like I got some 'sense' and not give 3/4ths of it away.:rolleyes:

That will be my only spend.:spinning:

How do you use that???

I use it as a Leave-In. It's a Leave-In Reconstructor. I apply and then dry under the dryer. It's suppose to work best w/"Heat."

I think it really helped my Hair alot when I was using it weekly (before I ran out:ohwell:).

I read in a BBD Thread, a Poster said she was told you should take a break from it every once while. I'm not sure. I've never heard that.

But I can certainly tell a difference. Imma definitely pick up another jar. It will be my Leave-In for Fall/Winter.:lick:

I started working on a pear KBB milk. It smells pretty good. The formula that I just got seems much thinner and more runny though:ohwell:

Hey Ladies :bighug:

I bought last week Nu Gro spray and grease I think I told you guys, I didn't get them yet.

I also picked up some hair accessories from Etsy.com
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=485300&page=29
Post 1123 & 1124 :)

I ordered a couple of Lacefronts human hair and the Mommy HH wig :D

Bad EXPERIENCE with my Mina, I was grilling last Saturday and Mina got damaged :( from excess heat.

HUH!

Also I have 2 more days before I break down my braids.

& back to school schopping is 99% finished :D

Last edited:
I just remembered I have an Ojon set sitting around. I guess I'll pull that out and start using it. I think its one with the new pre-cleansing treatment or something. I'll have to check it out. Has anyone used that? :look:

OK.. so I finally found a GOOD target... I only allowed myself 3 things..

Knot Today
Shea Moisture Reconstructor Elixir
Shea Moisture Coconut Oil and Hisbiscus Moisture Mist

I can't wait to use them! And I can't wait to buy the rest of the stuff at that target.. :lachen:

btw: CURLMART is Having 15% off Ends tomorrow Discount Code: REPAIR15

@Che: Now you can stock up on MHC
@Vonnie & Ltown: Darcy's

@Errone else........Oyin, Eulcence, KKKT, KC Jessicurl, Curl Junkie etc....Prods....

No thank you PJ pusha:lachen:! I'm good:grin: still waiting for SSI shipment and need to wait until BF. I forgot to mention I brought trader joe's conditioner, couldn't find the organix aloe vera but it will be on sale again.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:im sure you will love it:look:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back