Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curl Junkie--How thick is the Banana & Hibiscus? I saw a product review from EmpressRi and it looked pretty thick. My rule is I must be able to turn the jar over and nothing move. The price is a bit much but hey I buy Qhemet.

I looked at my gallon of WDT and I should be finished with it in the next month or two. That opens the door for the Curl Junkie.

Yep.:yep: Girl....It's just that thick. The Moisture Rehab is alot thinner (like an SSI DC'er)

Okay Ya'll. I bought 2 Spritzes from Komaza! I love that place. Before you can hit the "Send"Button they Already have your stuff in the mail.:grin:

Same w/MHC.:grin: Incredibly fast shipping *although it's costly IMO*:rolleyes:

I am really lovin' these Spritzs. Believe it or not, I have enough hair now to tuck under:blush: and pin after applying my Ends Stuff.

So, I spritz, apply the Ends stuff, tuck under & pin.:look:

It's workin' for me.:yep: So, I will keep this routine up until Winter.:sad: Then I will prolly use oil(s) instead of the Spritz.

btw: I used up 1 bottle of Sakura Protein Hair Mist in Black Raspberry Vanilla. I have 1 back up in Lemon Sugar Cookie, but I may pull out my Njoi Tea Spritz next.:yep:

Im so upset with the Post Office. They misplace my SSI and state it may be 3-5 days before i receive my package. I will be calling the post office back in the morning.......

Well that virus thing was a trip, I'm so glad I did not have to spend $$ for someone else to do it, I had my computer in my car ready but came home and DIY! I'm go get some of that organic avacodo it seems interesting.

L keep and eye on your computer, restoring it sometimes just slows the problem down. I would not use any cc info or buy anything until you are sure your computer is fixed. Viruses can hide and even though you do a scan and they don't show up, they still might be there. Give it a while just to make sure.

Hey ladies im getting ready to leave for work. I was blessed with some extra money this week so im going to order cj curl rehab and a bottle of the bee lovely moisturizer. Wash day is tommorrow but i have not decided what im going to use. My he leave in is a keeper, when deja's is gone i will not purchase it again.

Hey ladies,

Ive been mia. :( I started orientation week today. Aw man!

I used up a HE LTR leave in. Oh, and I havent bought any products since the mozeke *side eyes T* lol. :)

Hello all, Doing pretty decent, I bought two new lace fronts human hair :spank:

I bought some Nu-Gro Spray w/moisturizer I love it so much and the Professional Grease. :D
Thanks to the SIster FFF who sent me the NU-Gro so I could try it I am so glad you did. :D

I use to spray in between my braids and on my edges around my head. I haven't used anything up. I have one more wash in my Wig SHampoo :cry2:

I have 1/3 braid spray left :D , My aphogee green tea is getting low I use this and the CHI to spray along with the braids spray.

I have 5 days to break down these braids :) I can't WAIT!

Charz your looking great in your siggy :)

I hope everyone is well.

L keep and eye on your computer, restoring it sometimes just slows the problem down. I would not use any cc info or buy anything until you are sure your computer is fixed. Viruses can hide and even though you do a scan and they don't show up, they still might be there. Give it a while just to make sure.

Hey ladies im getting ready to leave for work. I was blessed with some extra money this week so im going to order cj curl rehab and a bottle of the bee lovely moisturizer. Wash day is tommorrow but i have not decided what im going to use. My he leave in is a keeper, when deja's is gone i will not purchase it again.

I just throw away a whole bottle. My hair was a tangle mess when i used the product. I wish you post this the other day i would of mailed it to you.

Umm what's wrong with fotki? You miss a day around here and it's like months... who are we reporting??? Did I miss it.. lol..

Seriously I think I'm going back on hiatus... since I have been back I have went crazy again.. I'm never gonna use all of this stuff up. I mean seriously...

I am hiding organix conditioners out in the car.. :look: :lachen: I dragged DH to 4 CVS looking for Organix Acai Avocado conditioners (WHICH I LOVE for cowashes).. He thinks I've tipped the edge...

In the last week I've acquired

E'tae poo and conditioner from the exchange board
my liters of devacurl
More organix conditioners than I can count
HV Acai Phyto whatever...
And my haul of an order full of AO and Giovanni stuff from Iherb...

Maybe I need to have a sale.. but I hate dealing with folks.. lmao.....
But if you gals want/need anything KBB, HV, SSI, holla at a playa..

MKD I am sending you 2 jars of whipped gelly for your birthday once I stalk you down...

Lol, we have to meet for lunch soon!

im here.
i was lurking too. and spending time in the natural living forum.
i still havent pushed the button on purchasing the mhc honey mask et. even though i know i love that stuff.

i think im going to put my hair back in twists for a twist out tonight. this time i will do it using kbb hair milk and bee mine curly butter. maybe. i might be lazy lol.

ok i ended up getting mhc honey hair mask, oyin honey hemp conditioner(i cant believe how long ive been without this) and oyin shine and define for twists and twist outs.

Think I'm about to cowash my hair. This twist out is so DONE. I pulled it up into a messy hawk like thing with some side bangs. Plus I have paint in my hair from helping a friend yesterday. Think I'll break open a Moist 24/7 and DC with Komaza Olive Oil.

I think I'm going to put some single strand flat twists on the sides and twist the middle and front. I'm tired of my hair looking the same all the time. Think I need to watch some yt vids for some style ideas. I think my shrinkage (which is 50%+) is starting to get to me when it comes to how my styles look.

Good Morning, early check-in!

I'm going to do steam this weekend, I joined the steam challenge just so I'll use this thing more often and get my hair ready for winter. I got to narrow down what I want for my winter conditioning and stick to it. I'm looking for quality/quantity, WDT is in the running, don't know about $100 never paid that much product, I guess if you buy several conditioners you are paying$100:lachen:

Where errrbody at tonight???:sad:

Ya'll ain't no fun!:lachen:

I knocked out early. I think I finally hit the wall after all of these staffing issues this summer. Someone had the nerve to call out yesterday :rolleyes: and it is the last week of camp. Well at least the last week at my camp. Plus all of my other responsibilities. Summer is always stressful but this is one for the books. I'm exhausted.

I think the Curls Coconut Curlada conditioner is a hit. It smells :lick:. My hair is instantly soft. It also airdries very soft too.

I'm looking for quality/quantity, WDT is in the running, don't know about $100 never paid that much product, I guess if you buy several conditioners you are paying$100:lachen:

LT: I didn't think you cared for WDT?:perplexed

I thought for you, it was just kinda 'so-so':ohwell:

I'd prolly buy $100 worth of prods, rather than 1 $100 prod.:blush:

Although....I could see myself easily buying $110 Gallon of Sitrinillah:lick:

I was so tired last night, I couldn't post as much as I wanted to. My son had his first scrimmage football game and he did really really well. He started and made some good plays. It was so cute to see the little toddlers out there knocking each other over even though its supposed to be flag football.

Did any of you try the Amazon Pomade by Shescent it? is it runny to you? Maybe mine needs to solidify back.

ok i ended up getting mhc honey hair mask, oyin honey hemp conditioner(i cant believe how long ive been without this) and oyin shine and define for twists and twist outs.

Is the honey hair mask for moisture? I really want to try one of her dc's but there are no preservatives.

LT: I didn't think you cared for WDT?:perplexed

I thought for you, it was just kinda 'so-so':ohwell:

I'd prolly buy $100 worth of prods, rather than 1 $100 prod.:blush:

Although....I could see myself easily buying $110 Gallon of Sitrinillah:lick:

No, I love WDT and probably won't get it, since I like changing my conditioners. Most of the all natural products online are small quantity, and don't last long, it too $$ even with sales. Maybe I need to quit using so much:lachen:

Ltown--I slather that stuff on even though I barely have any hair :giggle: so I know how it is.

OT--Someone "texted out" today. Seriously....she was being passive aggressive because she knows I was up when she texted. Whatever I am going over this afternoon to help them close that joint down and be done with it.

I got my SSI shipping notice today. Finally! I only ordered one day late. It was that fake notice with on tracking info on the USPS site.

My hair came out really soft this morning with the Komaza Olive Oil DC. I only used enough to cover each strand and get the ends good. I'm going to have to get some more of this. I love it!!

I used Aloeba Leave-in, Sweet almond pudding (only a lil left in this sample) and the Babassou twisting cream for the flat twist and the regular twists. It feel nice and soft and has a good bit of sheen/shine too!! Definite repurchase. I know a friend I gave some samples wanted full sizes so if she has Labor Day sale I'll stock up for the winter.

I'm wearing my snood/hat thingie since its still wet. I really like how this look came together so far. I won't take the twist out until tomorrow since I'm going out to eat and bar/lounge hop with some friends.

I'm really loving the versatility of natural hair. I just need to be more adventurous with my styles and try new things. I'm thinking finger coils next week. That is going to be a beast with all this hair. But I really want to try them and try bantu knot outs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back